It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Buck - illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't know, most likely half of you won't ever see this, lol

although some might be interested

In the new video by Young Buck - "Shorty Wanna Ride"
throughout the whole video he's being chased by the police
(If your not aware he was the on involved in the stabbing at the Vibe awards)
and at the end of the video when the police go to apprehend him his "crew"/friends run after the police to stop them, while Young Buck runs into what looks like a "secret" facility, kicking down doors with lables on them...
the lables being:

Evidence
Florida Vote
illuminati
and some others, I'm downloading the video to examine more.. Just for the heck of it..

As well when he's running in the hall, he pauses before going around a corner and the All Seeing Eye is on the Wall. ..

Anyone else find it interesting?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Spare yourself and don't watch the video again. The Illuminati is making you believe it's good music. Soon you'll be seeing the "All Seeing Eye" every where!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw the video a few times on BET. I found it very interesting that they were showing common signs that are talked about on ATS. It made me wonder whether people actually believe in the conspiracies, or if the people who made that video are visiting ATS. I'm sure it's one of both.

It's a cool video. I like the part where they are laughing around a world map shooting dice.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
those emcees are the government

why do you think people still voted for bush after the michael more video.

because michael more made that video to make bush look good lol

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
weird points of view... but theres lots of evidence to support that those people are actually against the illuminati... consider the associations/relations, everyone remember killuminati?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
rappers ARE getting political now-a-days...

ill have to see the video again to see what you are talking about though...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Getting' back to the roots... Hiphop started as a Revolutionary movement..

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Getting' back to the roots... Hiphop started as a Revolutionary movement..

really???

cool...

[edit on 9-12-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is very interesting to see it's nice to see that interest in these groups is so huge I mean I never would have expected to see illuminati in a rap video a led zeppelin video maybe or some other deep dark band but rap. good to hear.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Correction, I downloaded the video and have examined it closer ... still going to more..

the correct

instead of one of the doors saying EXAMINED it was actually ENWRONG

I also noticed a roadsign that was shown, which had the numbers 1.168
which in astrology/numerology:

1+1+6+8=16
1+6=7

Which the "late" Tupac Amaru Shakur used to put in numerous videos... Coincidence?...
killuminati? illuminati?
one bent on killing the elite, the other bent on killing the innocent?

I think its very odd, to say the least.

Also upon better inspection, I noticed the door "AREA 51"
So they are IN order

ENWRONG
FLORIDA VOTES
IRAQ'S WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
AREA 51
and last but certainly not least...
ILLUMINATI
Where you see some old men around a table playing monopoly... lol

After it shows Young Buck breaking into each of the rooms and seeing whats in each, you see him running into an elevator with a brief case...
Then it shows them "rejoicing" in the elevator then it cuts to a down arrow and then shows the elevator empty, with just the brief case.. the doors open, then you're in the basement with some scary looking dudes with black ski masks on.... and thats about it..

and theres lots of references to NWA... Which was VERY ANTI Authority .. infact the main scary dude in the basement has the most visible tattoo being a NWA tattoo...

[edit on 10/12/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Rappers have always been political...thank you

Originally posted by they see ALL

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
it is'nt exactly te best thing tot alk about on ats cause this is only a movie ot real life it just a stage set

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
We need some more culturally diverse viewpoints of the illuminati...It's mostly just a western idea being floated around here and dominated by white power. No one would ever think the illuminati is run by black men right? Or asian women right? Point is it's a fine thing to talk about on ATS, it shows that everyone regardless of their ethnicity in the USA really does think there is some hidden power trying to lead the masses into their ultimate death or slavery.

Originally posted by lepracornman
it is'nt exactly te best thing tot alk about on ats cause this is only a movie ot real life it just a stage set

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If you haven't realized thats a means of spreading knowledge, music videos portray a scene symbolically to get the message across thats in the lyrics..
which can't always be direct messages or else they wouldn't be published.. Kids pay attention to it, just like I noticed.. exactly, its staged.... For a reason .. try to figure out the reasons .. its not like the sets are random, its all planned out carefully.. especially in the case of Tupac., and as I'm noticing some other videos as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Jadakiss - Why?

Why did bush knock down the towers

Why you around them cowards

Why they gotta open your package and read your mail

Why did crack have to hit so hard
Even though it's almost over
Why niggaz can't get no jobs
Why they come up wit the witness protection
Why they let the terminator win the election
Come on, pay attention

Jadakiss - Why (Remix)

Why vote republican if you black
Why build more schools, less jails cuz we under attack
Why keep the full pound in the air
The revolution will not be televised if around here
Why keep my right fist in the sky
I let them know that "We Gonna Make It", don't plan our demise

Cuz when you get in the zone, they bringing you in, you both getting cloned
Why we still gotta pray to Allah
It's Hip Hop, this the New World Order and they playin us hard

Why the country ain't flipped when they jerked the votes the last election
Why die for all my beliefs

Why I gotta have religion if I believe in God
Why is Bush acting like he trying to get Osama
Why don't we impeach him and elect Obama

Registered voter not blood of a panther
Why is the question what is the answer
Got a suggestion, here's an example
Won't we build our own airline, states, and highways

Why did Malcolm's mission die with the man
Why we ain't pick it up where he left it and carry out his plan

Why the Democratic part ain't getting with me
Why they still hanging black bodies in Mississippi
Yea, why did governor McGrevey get caught with a lizard

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've followed this trend for a while now. As a comparison, Conspiracy/NWO/Illuminati themes are as popular in Hip-Hop as Black Magic/Satanism themes are in Heavy Metal. Its up for you to decide whether or not its just a gimmick or if the artist actually believes it in either case.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
sword of esus is right

Mr Moore is really a republican. His films are secretly made with the intent to show the absurdity of the American left. They take what he films and run with it when HE knews what he puts together is a fabrication and distortion of the truth.

Then he sits back and laughs while the left sits and praises him for doing such a "good" job and telling the truth and exposing the "evil" and the "wrongs" of the Bush administration.

When he has rused the left into thinking he was with them. The critical thinkers, smart people and people who are independant of propaganda see his films for what they are. Fabrications and distortions intentionally produced to acheive a ending setiment that is based on false ideas and misguided acusations.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
sword of esus is right

Mr Moore is really a republican. His films are secretly made with the intent to show the absurdity of the American left. They take what he films and run with it when HE knews what he puts together is a fabrication and distortion of the truth.

Then he sits back and laughs while the left sits and praises him for doing such a "good" job and telling the truth and exposing the "evil" and the "wrongs" of the Bush administration.

When he has rused the left into thinking he was with them. The critical thinkers, smart people and people who are independant of propaganda see his films for what they are. Fabrications and distortions intentionally produced to acheive a ending setiment that is based on false ideas and misguided acusations.

Never seen Fahrenheit 9/11..... Not interested in commercial or publicly known 'facts' ... Michael Moore is a joke, of course he loves the government, their the ones who give him tax breaks so he can afford to make more movies, their the ones that keep him rich, ... so he only nibbles, he doesn't bite the hand..... Alex Jones is a biter.. lol
Alex Jones is so vicious sometimes he isn't right... VERY SELDOM... Alex Jones isn't a dummy, anyone who disrespects him is an idiot, of course he's human and not perfect but you can't love the tree and hate the fruit, or love the fruit and hate the tree.

Either way, they are not putting those things in their videos to make it look like they are against the illuminati when they are really 'for' the illuminati..
If they have the same info we do, then they know they're on of the first to go..
Anyone remember Easy E? .... Remember him going to the White House to see Bush?.... Remember his business dealings with Jewish people? then he died of AIDS? ??? ..... When the people around him said he was healthy.

They've put the illuminati in a situation where either they show themselves or they allow them to say what they're saying so they can maintain some invisibility... It's really quite funny; everytime the illuminati kills someone though they give away clues, they leave fingerprints... but we don't have the person the prints belong to in the database, so instead we blame the fingerprints.. (the agencies and government it manipulates)

See this is where these topics get really interesting.. These people('rappers') have created fans..... or better yet, reporters... When something mysterious happens to them, A LOT of people are asking questions, so they kind of force the police to do something (unfortunately not in Tupac's case)
Then kids start uncovering all the investigations into the record lables and find out certain emcees are under surveillance, find out certain emcees were harassed by FBI, Cia, and local state police, and off duty cops, and senators and District Attornies... unfairly judged... You start to understand the playing field IN REALITY... Its easy for us to sit and home and say, 'they're rich they don't have problems.. most of their material is just that.. material, it doesn't mean anything' when truthfully its the other way around, how many wealthy black people do you know.. and I said Wealthy not rich ..
What we're up against is very real, but luckily for you they are people who are doing something, (making money and building soldiers.. lol ) Think about it.. how many Tupac fans are there now, since he died... and all those other "rappers?" .. they have fans/soldiers in every state, and around the world... Thats power.... As soon as its on, its REALLY gonna be on..

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ENWRONG is a take on the company Enron.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
ENWRONG is a take on the company Enron.

Yup yup ...
Oh yeh, this is proof how Political 2pac was... its an intro and outro from one of his songs with the well known Busta Rhymes called Revolution coincidentally

INTRO
'You know what gang violence is, mostly? and the people don't want you to hear this; Somebody shoots your family member, so of course you retaliate, ya'know'what I mean? Same thing the U.S. Does, except nobody shot they family members, You know, they see, somebody bomb a school and all of these people get killed so the United States feel like 'Ooooh thats messed up, we gotta go show em who the real killers are' This country was built on gangs you know, I think this country is still run on gangs, Republicans, Democrats, the police department, the FBI, the CiA, those are gangs you know what I mean; the correctional officers, I had a correctional officer tell me straight up, 'We the biggest gang in New York State' STRAIGHT UP....'

OUTRO
'Now if we do wanna live a THUG LIFE and a gangster life and all of that, Okay.... So stop being cowards and lets have a REVOLUTION, But we don't wanna do that, Dudes just wanna live, a character, they wanna be cartoons, but if they really wanted to do something, if they was THAT tough, Alright, lets start our own country, lets start a revolution, lets get outta here, lets DO SOMETHING"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join