It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stanley Parable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Looking back over things, I realized that I had not posted my Let's Play of this game on here.

Easily rectified!

I've got 12 videos of this game, most of them short averaging around 12 minutes each. I recorded them back in July of this year.

The game itself has been around awhile, and is available through Steam. It's running for $14.99 at the time of this posting.

(Also, I just noticed on their store page: Bioshock: Infinite is on sale for only $7.49, during the Midweek Madness Sale right now).

The Stanley Parable, for those of you who may not know, is a unique game compared to most games out there. This is not a RPG in the normal sense of the word. It's not a shooter game. It's not an Action game.

It's basically a game where the Narrator says what you are doing....only you don't have to do what he says, and can instead, make it up as you go along.
Of course this tends to upset the Narrator quite a bit, and he let's you know about it.

There are several different "endings" to the game. Some you reach because of what you do, some because of what the Narrator does.

I have to say, this is one of the funniest games that I have ever played in my life!

Even though there will be several times in my videos you see me ready to put my fist through the screen.....er....and then there was the whole gun thing....but you can skip that part in that video!

Here's the first 4 parts. If you like them, you can continue on to my channel and watch the other 8.

Enjoy watching me getting ticked off with a game!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have this one, and every so often, it's fun to fire it up and spend some time getting insulted by a British dude.

I think it's best in small doses, but when you consider that the whole thing is sort of a metaphor for gaming ... it gets even funnier.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I played the demo on steam very random...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have played the game and enjoyed it thoroughly.
While checking the achievement on Steam, I noticed that there was one for not playing the game for the next 5 years.
Heheh silly, I will try to achieve that one...

top topics

join