It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of Thousands of Jews Leaving Israel for Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I agree.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Maybe the german government is thinking they will offset the muslim population? O rmaybe outpace them in population.

European birthrates are astonishingly low, well below the rate necessary simply to maintain current population levels. Immigrant birthrates are 4 -8 x what the native rates are. The information available on the web is varied and political pressure from the EU often skews the actual figures to downplay the future reality. Of course that door swings both ways so somewhere in the middle is probably closest to being the truth.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Mostly if you consider that Israel still has the Samson option.

I thought that one was for when all the dominoes are coming
down for sure, mon ami. We all know when the trigger finally
gets pulled the other birds are on the way in. I know the US
wouldn't do it to Israel, and with NATO breathing down Russia's
neck right now a full exchange of presents may be unwise.
For criticalhit : When did the Jews in the know start
evacuating Germany before the last Big One? 5 or 6 years?

PS cool ava-- the good old days, 70cm waist and run for a week
without stopping. sigh.

About a Decade before.....

Between 1929 and 1939, a total of 250,000 Jewish immigrants arrived in Palestine, mostly from Germany. Of these, 174,000 arrived between 1933 and 1936. British law however prevented more from leaving at that time and most additional immigration was illegal in the form of those with money Doctors, Lawyers etc... Between 1933 and 1939, more than 300,000 Germans, some 90% of them Jews, applied for immigration visas to the United States. By 1940, only 90,000 German Jews had been granted visas and allowed to settle in the United States…

Overall, Of the 522,000 Jews living in Germany in January 1933, only 214,000 were left by the eve of World War II.

In all reality, more than half the Jews in Germany got out... it was nearby Poland with 3.5 Million Jews and neighboring areas where most of the Jews came from that got killed, the German Jews saw it coming and then immigration laws popped up to stem the flow trapping Jews in places where it hadn't become bad news earlier on... but there is more than significant documentation in regards to letter writing that shows clearly that most of these Jews were trying to bail from Europe long before it happened...

It's an interesting thing, the Jews have a historical perspective on things, a lot of the length of the calendar I think is determined by situations in which Jews GTFO before a nation or region engulfed itself in madness, the Holocaust itself was far from just Jewish, gypsies, homosexuals Russians... heck, what's a gas Chamber when your getting V2's launched at you France was Toppled, Russia Invaded< Britain Pummeled, Poland... the list goes on right? And here's the interesting thing... the culture goes way back and the people have held onto this "culture" right literally for eons, but in actuality as a people they see this as "the history of the world" the culture has dozens of stories of Holocausts which certainly were all in general A: Wars B: more generalized persecutions in all reality, or C: Witch Hunts of varying natures against "non believers" in whatever cause or philosophy of the time... and Huge numbers of Jews are always like CYA... Holy land imaginary boundaries at stake or what have you.... while others sit and get into this "homeland" crap and go extinct....

Just observing here for a people who are portrayed as awaiting their homeland, not a lot give a crap when human madness dictates otherwise, not very prone to standing on ceremony over the issue, in reality the only reason jews are still here in any definition of the word s their penchant for being willing to move before the bombs drop and everybody dies...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

I cain't wait to hear the complaints. This OFFENDS ME, that OFFENDS ME. All this so your children Eat, sleep, learn Nothin but Muslim ways.
Yep. Thats your future germany, better get use to it. Muslim teachings in your local schools. They're takin over your community. Make way for the 72 virgins and learn more about the sewing techniques a brides husband does to her wife. The husband's personal gift is to untie the wrappings. The wifes gift is an operation to remove parts of her pleasure parts. Your wives will only teach things told to teach by the elders and they all must be covered from head to toe in robes. I'M SURE, the wimen there in Germany will embrace them with open arms and convert. Open in a theatre near you. POPCORN anyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The title of this thread is lit with irony

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Having a superb point of view on both countries, I consider zionism is a bigger problem to France than Islam is for Germany. The majority of the Muslim population is coming from Turkey. And the Turks are not the most prone people to radical Islam.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm calling complete BS on this story.

Tens of thousands my hole.

If anything more European Jews are upping sticks and heading for the Holy Land in the past few years due to growing anti-Semitism, which has increased at an alarming rate since the recent Gaza debacle.

edit on 29-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So do all the wimen get cut at the age of 12 or at marriage, now over there ? Do the wimen wear long rags drapped over all their body ? Do they complain all the time about THAT OFFENDS ME, THIS OFFENDS ME ? Are the children being taught the jew muslim family values ? Do the men lavish the girl , marry the girl , treat like slave after marriage, then do all over again ? Are the men in germany dominent because they say so and the bible says to do all this to the wimen because it is written, thus a law to treat as so ?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

How is this BS?

Are all these sources making it up?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

They are probably fed up with this silly game :

Right-Wing Israeli Activist Is Shot and Wounded in Jerusalem

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

They are probably fed up with this silly game :

Right-Wing Israeli Activist Is Shot and Wounded in Jerusalem

hopefully they get fed up with their silly creaton lifestyle and treat all people like human beings not as objects to be manipulated. Maybe they will see the ERROR in thy ways and their children will learn that their ways are faultered and ways of the dinosaur should go extinct.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That there are Israelis, young Israelis, willing to immigrate to Berlin, that's no biggie, I've met Israelis on my travels around the world many times, they like to get around and experience different places like many young people do.

The story is BS because the statistics show that in Europe and elsewhere more and more Jews are getting out and relocating to Israel because of anti-Semitism. It's pure sensationalism to contend that "tens of thousands" are leaving Israel.

What Israel has been doing to the Palestinians has created a new wave of Jew-hatred in Europe, I've seen it all over Facebook for the past few months.
edit on 29-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Ah...got you now. So you're saying that although many may be leaving Israel there are many going there as well. From places like Ukraine, for example.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yes.

If I can find the statistics to show this I'll post them later.

It's way past my bedtime!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is nothing new. Especially among alternatively minded young Jews. I was talking about this subject with my friend and on question why she decided to relocate to Berlin she replied: I do not want to raise my children in that fascist society. This was some 6 or 8 years ago. And no, cheap pudding was not reason. Later I realized she is no exception but part of trend.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That's because they are escaping the zionist lifestyle - virtually indistinguishable from Nazism.

They don't want to have anything to do with squatting on someone elses land whilst promoting a rigid sectarian ideology, and all the while brutally trampling on the rights of those they consider lesser beings because they hold "second class" religious views. These young folk also don't want to have anything to do with a regime who appears to proudly commit horrendous atrocities.

Just like ISIS.........weird.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Most religions are suffocating and where fundies rule they promote group think and the absurd become common place,if anyone living in a suffocating environment know there is better elsewhere will migrate,even in Iran the young are itching to cut loose,I heard their underground speak easy like sub-culture or counter culture would make most westerners blush,should they take power and de-fanged their fundies the Middle of the East would change dramatically

I am sure you have all seen this story,Young Iranians arrested for dancing to Because I Am Happy,off course Israeli social scene is not as bad as the above but men with beards have a very powerful sway over their society also, so Young Jews migrating to Germany I can see it, not only that it might even mean that they are putting that ugly historical even that took place about 70yrs ago behind them.

lets hope the day will come when all men with beards wearing funny hats and ridiculous clothing are all just hipsters.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm

The recent outrage in Israel about what has become a developing trend was sparked by what at first seemed an absurd Facebook posting by Asaf Lev, a 25-year-old former Israeli soldier living in Berlin. On his Facebook page, he posted his grocery list to show how much cheaper the cost of living was in Germany. One of the food items on his list was “Milky,” a copycat of a German pudding produced in Israel that costs much less in Berlin. The posting went viral and was taken up by thousands of young Israelis in Germany, many of whom appealed to Israeli youth back home to join them in Berlin where life was cheaper and free of the all the stresses in Israel, including mandated military service.

Tens of Thousands of Jews Leaving Israel for Germany

Well now. If this trend continues there will be no more excuses for Butthead NutinYahoo to justify more israeli settlements. Seems as though the youth of israeli have no faith in their government in providing them an economy that is livable. In fact the option to move to Berlin allows them to live cheaper and not have to do mandatory military service. Hats off to the israeli youths...you have awoken and realized the power mongers of your ultra conservative wing are nut jobs...and that's telling it mildly.

scoff no one gives up their birthright for some pudding moonbat ...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Yeah, I need a permit to HAVE FUN AND DANCE. You think you could let us videotape that and show it around the world. GOV'T: NO , you cain't have a permit to have fun. You are not wearing rags around your whole body and this dance thing for the guys makes us look gay. The elders don't approve because they are stuck in the stone age thinking and are old decrepetating mean dictators of ignorance, pompus anal holes that have been taught and told to teach ignorant domineering to peoples for control of absolute STUPIDITY down the generations of parents. IF this is how they treat their people in iran, then the gov't should have it's ass handed to them on a golden platter and forced to eat it.
A PERMIT TO DANCE. Does anyone really need this kind of control anywhere ? The peoples actually put up with this crap. Really ? It's time to TAKE OFF THAT NASTY RAG and go celebrate with a dance with friends and neighbors. They should dance over to their gov't building and jail them all and teach the children about freedom from a dic tator. No wonder no-one gets along. IT'S mental tards like that that need an attitude adjustment. NO WONDER they on edge. Stupid backwards dinosaur societies. JUST PLAIN SICKENING. To teach children such lies and ignorance.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

dons shiny tin foil hat: who's to say they aren't relocating the bulk of their civilians to a neutral nation before a strike on iran/any one else they really wanted to bomb with out having to worry about counter strike (civilian wise mind you) ? if you know your going to get hit hard for what your about to do might help to get as many people to a safe area (Germany).

would kind of be a last F u to the people of the region set off a bunch of long term weapons and scorch the earth of the land every ones been fighting over like tipping over the monopoly board when your tired of loosing so no one can play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join