It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a ghost or could it be some type of alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone:

This is my first post - finally, yeah!

I was wondering how one can distinguish whether events in your home are ghost related or possibly visitors that are not human (alien)? Is there a difference in activity or the way you feel? Is there anyone here who has experienced both? If the problem is alien, how do you get rid of them?

Any advice or comments would be appreciated!
Thanks SF

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

Been waiting for this. Glad I caught it. Can you describe some of the events in your house for members?

ETA: I remember discussing this on another thread with you, you wanted to know if ghostly activity related to aliens and what people think about that? New twist is that you are experiencing things personally. Dying to hear about it, if you feel like sharing.

edit on 29-10-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Do not give it any attention. Do not give it any form of emotional energy, especially fear. Politely, but firmly, tell it to go away.
edit on 29-10-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Are you able to describe the experiences/events in more detail?

The dominant, probable explanation would be psychological and/or sleep-related like sleep paralysis, apnea and variations on the ridiculously-named 'exploding head syndrome. Changes in medication would be in this category too.

The second level could be 'paranormal' in the sense that events occur that include others hearing, feeling or seeing similar things simultaneously or at differing times. Even 'paranormal' is a placeholder until some smart folk come up with a term that's acceptable in the eyes of the majority.

The last would be 'aliens,' but how you'd separate that from other explanations is anyone's guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Flag for you for your first post! ..... And can you elaborate alittle more on what has happened, happening, or you have seen. Different scenarios require different ways to handle them.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Depends on the experience I guess. Care to share? And it could be both...in a sense...ever hear of IDE? Inter-Dimensional Entity.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Are my only choices ghosts or aliens?

First, let's address how to get rid of them. If it's aliens, a 12 gauge with 00 buck ought to do it. If it's ghosts, seek out a priest. Or a Ghostbuster.

Typically in the past, during these moments where I think there are either aliens or ghosts in my house, I find that if I begin to think rationally about what's happening I can usually trace it back to mice, or my own drunken stupor.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My only possible experience with aliens were three separate UFO sightings. I never had close contact.

My experience with spooks ... a bunch. Some have been nothing more than annoying like a gnat. Others were demonic and ooozed pure evil that actually froze my soul with fear. Most fell somewhere between those two.

The difference that I can comment on is this ... aliens are organic and require space ships to travel in. Ghosts are etherial, some being intelligent and interactive with the environment and some are just residual echos. Non-human spooks are etherial and intelligent, some exuding pure good and others pure evil, and you can actually feel the good and evil.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You should give more elaborate information,

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Besides ghosts or aliens, who gather for no reason on holidays and run off with the egg nog, you have your elves, gnomes, jinn, merbutlers, and other creatures of gathering leaves. Halloween leaves no stoned unturned.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sounds like you may be experiencing a Animal Spirit and not an "alien", most pets that pass over and pass their waiting time end up trying to take on the guise of a human to better interact with their families once passed over. its quite normal in the spirit world, recently we had two small childlike entities follow us around for a week in our house when both our breeding pair of dogs passed away some months ago, we had other animals in the house that were annoyed of these presences, but more the case of stuff in their new territory and not unwanted spirits, or alien entities. And yes experienced both of those occurrences and trust me you would be either A. moving out of where you live, or B. seriously considering calling in a professional house cleaner aka exorcist. An alien entity for a start doesnt show as humanoid and does make its presence very known to you, mainly out of curiosity, will constantly be moving out of the corner of your eyesight, a bit out of sync with the normal space time or just a weird kind of perception filter, an Unwanted spirit however will be right up in your face almost, putting chills down your back, passing through your body on numerous occasions, making you feel sick, causing panic attacks, headaches, air pressure pops within your ears, cold spots, tinnitus noises beyond normal background. And as the other posters here describe by clearing saying out aloud " This is my space, my home, my family. You are not welcome, be gone , be removed from here." is enough to send most bad entities away, even alienkind if said loud enough and warranted to catch attention of others.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To be honest I've experienced much of what you have written during the time when I did some ghost investigation so perhaps that is why there is confusion for some on what they are really dealing with or perhaps a combination of both
Cheers
SF
a reply to: Notgod

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My god, Alien are in flying saucers/spacecrafts. You'll know they are aliens when white light glows in your backyard. Ghosts are lost souls in a certain area. They can become invisible and pop out to scare you. What you should be comparing is Demons or Ghost. Demons can be like ghosts hidden in disguise/invisible. Some can be unseen through the naked eye. Don't call me a bible thumper. Each and every nation/civilization has their own different type of demons. It is written in their mythical history. They have supernatural powers.
edit on 30-10-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You will be disappointed - but not as much asvibsm right now besides ticked off - as I just spent an hour responding to you and suddenly it was gone, totally gone. Wish there was a way to save messages as you write long ones. It will have to wait for another day unfortunately.
Unhappy SF
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That happens on occasion. I lose internet connection once in a great while while I'm posting. Very frustrating.

If you F5 or Apple "V" you can save it before you hit post. I'm sorry I missed it. I still want to hear it. You could try a shorter version and then post it in a new thread, on the weekend early in the AM?

Plan to be available to reply to lots of others… don't abandon the thread next time. People want to help…

regards,

intrptr

new topics

top topics

join