It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Rejects Personal Attack as Rift With U.S. Widens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Israeli Defence Forumers never cease to amaze me with their nonsense!

It doesn't matter which Law, Treaty or Resolution they s# all over, you can guarantee there'll be a handful of people ready to attempt to justify it.

They've broken the Geneva Convention more times than any terror organisation in history...

But these things are ignored by the Zionist sympathisers!

Laws Israel has broken...... Continuously!

Israel are the arsehole of the Universe!

Your kind of being a Joke and having a Joke made out of you in the process...

So long as you keep believing that and spewing that spunk all over the place the people selling the guns will keep jerking you off....

you realize right, that Israelis and Palestinians are just about LITERALLY the last people on EARTH still directly killing each other over the lines drawn at the end of world war 2? Are you aware? Everyone else moved on... That right or wrong Israel won the dispute ages ago and it's time to do something different?

But gosh... it might not have anything you do, all those extreme emotions in the end, with the fact, that this kind of passionate division draws serious lines at great distances and those making the weapons that drew the lines in the first place btw like you thinking that way eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I shared reasons why Israel is currently being shunned & the "rift" is starting to "widen"!!!
Which is completely on topic!

If you're talking about my personal opinion on the subject I think it's great that they're being called out by US(& other world) Officials.
My rhetoric conveyed that!

I thought the point of ATS is to share our opinions and show Data to back up the OP.
That's what I was doing.

You were talking about Nations who are nothing to do with this.

Maybe you can try again!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Really? Get serious about 'digs'. Jews originated in the region, as the rest of the tribes. Who pissed where first, isn't germane.

Yes, Zionist goals aligned with British imperialism, at least for a while.

I'd say the Nazis had far more to do with the sudden spike in Jewish emigration than the Zionists.

My sense of it is both should exist. If it is past the point of fixing, then so be it. My support goes to Israel.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Illegal lines drawn by Israel in the 60s you mean?
They weren't "Right" to do that...
It's just one of the International Laws they've broken.

Btw, what's Russians & Ukrainians doing right now over lines drawn?

What's IS doing with Iraq & Syria over lines drawn?

& I think that's all disgusting as well.

So when I call out Israel for doing the same thing, if that makes me a joke, laugh away.

That will not affect my decisions or moral!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You know why you get "played" as do other supporters? of either side?

because the people doing this are "above" this sort of thing in actuality, when said and done some are Jews, some are Arabs some are Europeans, Russians, Chinese and they run banks and money... there is a sort of reality to Zionism in that it is used as a means to dispute and conflagration, but there is no Zionism in any sense of anyone of those people caring about the existence of a State of Israel any more than they care about a State of Palestine... both are nothing more than a means to an end... and when the "use" has run it's course or the dangers extreme they will I assure you see "none" of the passions of the region exist any more and it Will be at each others hands... Religion isn't conducive to Globalization my friend, nobody is actually looking for the real enemy in the region because the thinking is black and white they are looking for "a group" a "physical entity" someone to blame.... and these guys, they don't actually have race or religion or borders.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

You're preaching to the choir.

I'm quite aware that Netanyahu & Abbas are two branches of the same tree.

In it for money and political gain!

It doesn't negate the fact that Palestinians are victims of daily criminal activity of the Israeli regime!

The irony is that you are also being "played" into believing that these people are omnipotent and won't meet their maker in the end...
That they will go unpunished because they control the third rock from the Sun...

I'm actually more optimistic and less negative than to think they're untouchable and that the wheels won't come off in the end!

edit on 29-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 29-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Really? Get serious about 'digs'. Jews originated in the region, as the rest of the tribes. Who pissed where first, isn't germane.

The Hebrews were a nomadic tribe following their flocks to better grazing area.

I'd say the Nazis had far more to do with the sudden spike in Jewish emigration than the Zionists.

Yes the Nazis did help with the emigration to Palestine. Guess who suggested it to them? None other than the Zionist bankers that backed Hitler.

My sense of it is both should exist. If it is past the point of fixing, then so be it. My support goes to Israel.

Yes they should both exist but the main problem will be getting the Israeli's to move everything back to the land they were given in 48. They shouldn't be allowed to keep anything beyond that line.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Nomadic? So what? So were some of the other tribes. The Bedouins to name one.

Not germane. Certainly not an indictment against Israelis whatsoever.

The Zionist bankers who financed Hitler. Right. plenty of data out there that refutes those so-called facts. Google it.

As far as keeping the land they have. That's your opinion. It is wrong. When the charter of both Hama and the 'Palestine Gov't' call for the destruction of Israel giving the land back would be the act of idiots. The Israelis are anything but.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Are we supposed to believe that Israel and company do not have the idea to destroy everyone around them?

How then would all 3 of these religions get the wish they so badly pray for, the Saviors!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
So we should just cut all ties with any nation that does something that we don't approve of?

I guess you could also do the usual, which is either installing a puppet dictatorship/government or invade the country and then install a puppet government/dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around your two questions.

The first one is easy. Yes. Israel has had the ability to defeat it's neighbors with ease for decades.
That is sufficient proof for me.

The second question, befuddles. I didn't know the destruction of the other religions was a requirement for any of the saviors to arrive....

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

There was no mad cow disease. It was a hoax. There have been 2 cases of that in Canadian in history. Sanction.

No sanction.And if you really annoy us we will"Sanction"Justin Bieber and deport him back to be with YOU!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Not a 'joke'. Just myopic. Israel kept that land after being invaded. Land that overlooks their entire country....

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It's against International Law to Annex land even in War.
Seems you are the one being short-sighted also, because Palestine wasn't part of the Arab League of Nations who used Palestinian land as an entry into Israel!

It wasn't Palestinian aggression & yet they were the ones punished, to this day the Annexation continues.

I'm not being myopic my friend!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Undercutting 'International Law' more basic, is survival. Returning the heights vastly reduces the chances of Israel surviving.

Yet, I'd support that 'law' IF that same body would support Israel's right to exist and assure their survival.

Can you honestly say that the U.N. and the International court is unbiased? Condemning one crime while ignoring the same crime elsewhere?

I cannot.

If you want to blame a group for the continued plight of the Palestinians, you might consider the U.N. and it's "court".

Their survival isn't at stake. An honorable, trusted U.N. and Court, I trust, would be paid heed to far more if that was the case.

I cannot support the concept of the 'innocent' Palestinians when their very charter precludes Israel's existence,not to mention electing Hamas, also dedicated to Israel's destruction. The Palestinians are to that degree culpable as well.

The U.N. support Hamas and the Palestinian state knowing full well these two Charters. Israel, therefore ignores them.

As I would myself in their shoes.

I can only conclude that the U.N., et al, doesn't want a resolution to this.

Just my think on this...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join