It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphic Video Released in “Firing Squad” Style Police Killing of Milton Hall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Saginaw, MI — The gruesome dashcam video of a summary execution of a mentally ill man by police has been released to the public this week.

The video shows six police officers, in firing squad fashion, execute mentally ill, Milton Hall, in broad daylight in a Saginaw parking lot.

warning i didnt post the actual execution . i will leave that to a mod if they want

Video and article here

i think you all know my thoughts about police

this man was executed.its disturbing and sick

anything else i want to say will violate t&c
edit on am1020143103America/ChicagoWed, 29 Oct 2014 03:42:14 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Gun'S don't kill people....Idiot DO!!

THE POOR BASTARD!!

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

46 shots in 5 seconds. I hope the cowards rot in eternal hell.

For Milton, may he RIP, another innocent person murdered at the hands of state-sanctioned terrorist thugs.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

As a cop, I try to look at these stories with the perspective of one. Violence is ugly but sometimes it is necessary, but should be used as a last resort. In this case, it looked to me like they were just waiting for any excuse to light that poor guy up. A knife is a lot more dangerous than most people realize, and the safe reactionary gap is big, but this is just ugly.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Simple execution!
Turning up mob handed, with an attack dog, guns drawn sure isn't going to diffuse the situation or calm the individual. A single guy approaching and calmly talking, with others to back up if necessary, but out of sight would be preferable, but I get the impression a lot of these steroid addled cops just like to inflict harm.

I seem to be reading of more and more brutal police encounters these days. In fact, they are coming on an almost daily basis and the US long ago was scratched from my holiday destination list as a result. It seems the cops are free to vent their roid rage at will, with any investigation carried out by colleagues, whilst on a paid vacation. Add to that the corrupt prosecutors, judges and for profit prisons and it's clear the whole idea of "justice" is a long lost ideal.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Six Saginaw police officers fired 47 times at the 49-year-old Hall, striking him 11 times.

11 shots on target out of 47? i'm not sure i would want these guys protecting me in case of danger.
Notice how they were all fat pigs? couldn't overpower a sloth even if they tried.
You can all sleep well knowing that they are out there, protecting you from absolutely nothing, and executing harmless men in the middle of the street.
What punishment should be given to these guys?
payed leave? prolonged vacation? or maybe a weekend treatment in a SPA so they can recover from all the online verbal abuse?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bringmecoffee

As a cop how much training have you received in dealing with a man with a knife that does not involve shooting said person?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If any common citizen shot a man at that distance when the man only had a knife... the common citizen would be charged with murder.
How can anyone say that any of those cops feared for their safety at the point that they started shooting???

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Six Saginaw police officers fired 47 times at the 49-year-old Hall, striking him 11 times.

47 shots and only 11 hits.

Between these six and the cop who opened fire at the gas station, how lucky are these jack&^%$ that no one has blown up anything with all the missed shots?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

If they did that would just be collateral damage. Americans are totally fine with collateral damage as long as it doesn't involve them. Just ask all the civilians abroad that became collateral damage.....or maybe we can't ask them. Guess the violence we employ across the world is coming home to roost. It's probably the violent video games right? :p

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701
I wondered about that too.
If I were to go outside a fire a shot into the ground, I could be arrested for several crimes, such as shooting inside the borough lines.
These cops fired nearly a boxful of ammo in a shopping center... in a bad shoot. No regard for public safety there.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

WTF????
Good God almighty, not again....

I thought the whole purpose of having a police K9 present was to attack and take the suspect down BEFORE resorting to having to use guns

There clearly was a dog present and there was no excuse for this execution style incident to happen

Shame on them....and yes, charges need to be filed on the officers that fired, which by the looks of it, was all of them

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family
This was totally uncalled for

ETA: Whatever happened to the tasers they usually carry ??
That would have worked perfectly in this situation IMO
They should have just tased his azz instead, maybe he'd still be alive

edit on 29-10-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
America, more and more like a third world country everyday.

edit on 29-10-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Maybe all these policemen will be forced to take more target practice so next time (and there will always be a next time) they can hit the attacker (???) 12 times out of 47 (Then again, maybe one of more of them missed on purpose, letting the others take the personal-blame but still feeling part of the action without stopping it).

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Blatant daylight MURDER.

These cops can't wait to shoot this man, as soon as the first shot goes off, like the start of a race, they all open up.

Murderers the lot of em, and they should be tried and punished as such.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Get up, stand up, FIGHT BACK!!!
FFS, their getting away with it and you're letting them

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

These cops can't wait to shoot this man, as soon as the first shot goes off, like the start of a race, they all open up.

I was wondering if they have been trained to shoot if another cop shoots?
If they are not trained to do that....
Maybe it is a 'cop code' unwritten rule? The more of them that fire their weapons the better it looks on a report, as far as an internal investigation goes... maybe? Proof that they were all so scared?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You Americans and your guns. The sad fact is that many Americans (and I know a few) would say "so what" and "he deserved it". You need to get your police under a bit more control.

What surprises me is the poor shooting accuracy of the police. It's amazing no one else was hit by stray rounds! However, I admit to not watching the video as I find the reality somewhat distasteful.

From the OP source...

EDIT TO ADD - Perhaps the poor accuracy was because half the policemen chose not to hit him, but were obliged to join in. Just like a real firing squad then! I'm surprised the senior officer did not go and finish him off with one in the head, like they used to do a hundred years ago!

Regards

edit on 29/10/2014 by paraphi because: Edit to add what I did.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

This brings up another thing that I don't understand.
The Michael Brown case was not nearly as clear cut as this one.

If there was a case where demonstrations were called for... it is this one.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

You know what?

This is SO frequent a happening in the USA these days, i sincerely believe what you are asking for is exactly what they want the public to do about these murders at the hands of American Police.

And once the public, righteously infuriated and outraged about these seemingly arbitrary civilian murders, do indeed rise up and fight back, then we all know what happens next...they didn't stock up on billions of hollow point rounds, tens of thousands of assault rifles and thousands of tanks for nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join