It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA CONFIRMS NO SUN FOR 6 DAYS "Dec15"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
so this popped up on FB today... not sure what to make of it but i figured you kiddos would love to wrap your brain around it

Darkness for 6 days

They say that space debri will block the sun for 6 days... which doesnt really make sense cause we have never experienced this level of space debri in the past. So why the high volume of space debris?

This goes along with what the princess of Japan was saying...

3 days of darkness back in 2012?

remote viewings from what I understand see the future the way it could happen, but nothing is definite and time is not specific. So its possible that these situations are the same

I would like to know where this space debri came from and why we havent seen it before. also if true what is the affect of fallen debri on the earth and whats the likelihood the stock market will plummet

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ok,so how much debris would it take to block out the sun for SIX days??? (Sarcasm). I don't believe a word of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sagitaris

do you REALLY believe that ?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Hmmm, interesting IF proven to be true....

If it's enough to block the sun for 6 days--give or take-- wonder what it would/will do to the satellites as well?
--Phones/internet/TV--

Of course, assuming that this isn't just a scare thingy, gloom and doom 'post-2012' crap

Regardless, thanks for the head up, in case of
Bet it won't stop the Christmas shoppers

Might want to stock up on water and the basics, just in case
That time of year it won't hurt for those that have to deal with ice/snow anyway...

---------------------

ETA: HOAX....
Hoax Alert: 6 Days Of Darkness In December

Hoax makers continued to create confusion and fear as they said that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) of the US allegedly confirmed that the Earth would suffer six days of darkness in the last month of 2014. The Web site Huzlers.com identified the dark days from Dec 16 through 22.

Whew, thank goodness it's just a joke and not for real

edit on 29-10-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Oh my gosh! Are you a Sagitarrius? Come on now...so am I. You're kind of embarrassing all us Sags!

What are you talking about? I love the unknown...but this is just weird.

Weird like most of us nonetheless

edit on 10/29/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
From the OP source...

NASA has confirmed that the Earth will experience 6 days of almost complete darkness and will happen from the dates Tuesday the 16 – Monday the 22 in December. The world will remain, during these six days, without sunlight due to a solar storm, which will cause dust and space debris to become plentiful and thus, block 90% sunlight.

Whaa?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It's a hoax, read about it several hours ago. Think they said they wanted to see how it spread, the false story.

link   
That source doesn't exactly inspire confidence but the comments are epic:

Best one ever:

Try turning the sun off and on again, that might fix it.

October 27 at 2:05pm

link   
a reply to: edaced4

Serious? Whaaaaaatttttt

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

You're awsome

I cannot say i believe it, cause my truth seeking abilities say that there is no chance that so much debris coincidentally drifted between us and the sun and that we have not seen it for 250 years... But I did find it interesting that remote viewing caught a glimps of what potentially could be the truth years ago...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'll believe it if I see it. My gut says nonsense.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
LOL!
This last week that was circulating in France through Facebook, yet the claim was 3 days of darkness.

It is a lie. It has already been publicly declared a hoax over here- hope that happens there soon before go about freaking out.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wait so NASA knows of a solar storm happening around the first couple of days of Dec?
Thus causing solar dust to block out the sun from Dec 6 to the 22nd?

Makes me go hmmmm..

edit on 29-10-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

The original report was published on a satirical news site Huzlers.com, citing NASA administrator Charles Bolden as the source.

Huzlers.com describes itself as offering “a combination of real shocking news and satirical entertainment to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief.” It is responsible for other hoaxes such as Ebola victims rising from the dead and Tupac Shakur claiming he was alive.

RT...NASA HOAX

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Gotta wait 20 mins if you do that

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

So what your saying is Ebola will cause the sun to rise from the dead?

edit on 29-10-2014 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sagitaris
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

You're awsome

I cannot say i believe it, cause my truth seeking abilities say that there is no chance that so much debris coincidentally drifted between us and the sun and that we have not seen it for 250 years... But I did find it interesting that remote viewing caught a glimps of what potentially could be the truth years ago...

No...you're awesome....awesome and brave for posting this....

Just please, don't do it again because many will doubt it's true.

Love,
A Fellow Sag

ETA
I doubt any remote viewer sees this. Seriously....not gonna happen. Do you see it

edit on 10/29/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

The original report was published on a satirical news site Huzlers.com, citing NASA administrator Charles Bolden as the source.

Huzlers.com describes itself as offering “a combination of real shocking news and satirical entertainment to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief.” It is responsible for other hoaxes such as Ebola victims rising from the dead and Tupac Shakur claiming he was alive.

RT...NASA HOAX

I just Googled and saw this as well.Of course any internet hoax will find its way to Facebook.
edit on CDTWedam3361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So another joke-producing site has been identified for future reference.
Mogul. Remember the name.

edit on 29-10-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I can confirm this to be a hoax. It was indeed originally posted by Huzlers ( a satire website). It was originally about 3 days of darkness.

3 days of dRkness was a 2012 thing.

I saw the Huzlers post on Facebook last week I believe.

People really need to start doing ther research before believing something and spreading it around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join