It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hello!

I actually joined some time ago, posted a bit, then became a habitual lurker. I may have even made on of these topics...can't remember.

Anyhow, I hope to talk to cool people about cool things! And hopefully get those 20 posts so I can start shamelessly self-advertising about my writing and coolness skills. And maybe share interesting things with people.

Maybe a bit more about me: I'm studying physics and have three cats and a fish. Really, that's all you need to know right there.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Quarky

Welcome back Quarky you will soon get 20 posts

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey-Lo Quarky
That's why I'm on here, too -- (really cool people)
Do not write about writing (unlike numchuck, bowhunting &/or computer hacking) skills...
Just...tell us how cool you are...and only those threatened by your coolness will squeak and squawk.

Looking forward to reading of what has inspired your return &/or revival-of-interest.
Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wonder how Shrodinger's experiment would work with 3 cats sealed in a box.
I'm guessing the fish wouldn't care.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Thanks! I sure hope I don't become a lurker before then.

a reply to: WanDash

Awesome Napoleon Dynamite reference is awesome. Time to super cool!

I've wanted to post a few times, but it was too much trouble to go and log in and so on...I'm a very lazy person, see. But I recently got around to planning a podcast/web series (or whatever it's called), about life, the universe and everything, and I naturally thought this would be a good place to post it (see? Shameless self-advertising).

On that topic, how would I go about posting these videos? Do I just post it in the relevant forum, or would I be using the podcast forum, in which case, how does it work? I'm terribly confused. Shall I take this question to a designated Q&A topic? In which case, where would that be?

a reply to: skunkape23
I'm sure a quantum physicist could answer your question! I would assume some slightly different probabilities. And who is to say the fish's indifference didn't affect the whole system?
edit on 29-10-2014 by Quarky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Welcome back. Cats rule.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Sweatpants would be great if they automatically had pockets. But as they say, if wishes were wings, hedgehogs would fly...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Welcome Quarky.

I've seen you in a couple of my threads

I look forward to seeing more posts from you

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quarky
...I recently got around to planning a podcast/web series (or whatever it's called), about life, the universe and everything, and I naturally thought this would be a good place to post it (see? Shameless self-advertising).

Shamelessness - !
Here's your problem... We're onto you, already. You're too obvious. Coming in just as the new season of Walking Dead is unfolding truth after truth...and wanting us to watch other stuff...?
Good luck with that one...

...how would I go about posting these videos? ...

You're totally in luck - - - I have no idea...and thus, cannot lead you down the wrong path.

...I'm terribly confused...

Me too.

...Shall I take this question to a designated Q&A topic?...

Good one...

...In which case, where would that be?

You're good. As stated above - I cannot point you wrong in these regards as...I have no idea.
But - should this be an odd case where the Moderator Welcoming Committee doesn't show, soon, with a welcome package - I would check out the topics in The Freshman's Forum, and/or even this Introductions Forum.

Sorry I am not a better help...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Always LOVED cats!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Ooh, someone who recognizes me!

a reply to: WanDash

I will totally check those forums. I'm sure they'll be super helpful!

a reply to: Night Star

Aren't they just the best (or maybe second best; I'll always have fond memories for my ferrets).
edit on 30-10-2014 by Quarky because: (no reason given)

top topics

join