It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a creepy happening , what do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Well it turns out it's a shriners pin . Anyone have any clue how to find out more? Where would I look?

Thanks my lady for the info

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

You're very welcome! I'm just glad I could inform you of something you didn't already know.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

shrine emblem Shrine Jewelry: The Ancient Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, commonly called Shriners, was established in 1870 in the United States by Dr. Walter M. Fleming, M.D. and William J. Florence. Shriners wear fez pins, shriner rings and shrine pins. Since in most jurisdictions it is a requirement of membership within Shrine that the man first be a Master Mason, it is also quite common to see a Shriner with a Shrine ring on one hand and his Master Mason ring on the other. "A.A.O.N.M.S. stands for The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine. A.A.O.N.M.S. is an anagram for "A MASON". The Shrine is a uniquely American organization. To Freemasons in other parts of the world, Shrine membership is not available. The "Shrine Temple", the building in which Shriners meet, is dedicated to deity. Members of the Shrine are called "Nobles". Their wives are called "Ladies", e.g.: Noble John Jones and his Lady Samantha. Shriners are the social "arm" within Freemasonry. This organization hosts balls, golf tournaments, ice cream socials and other events. Nobles wear fezzes and you will often see them in parades or volunteering for the many charitable causes both local and national that the Shrine supports.

link

<< 1   >>

join