It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man beheads woman in NYC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Awful....and it will be interesting to see what nationality he was.
now why would you say that, are you saying that you are wondering if he is Muslim from the middle East, that sounds like a racist question. Maybe he is maybe he is not, there are a lot of crazy messed up people out there.

Muslims aren't a race.

Second...
ok ...... So maybe I used the wrong word or sentence sorry, but I'm not sure of what you call people of middle eastern descent , for eg Asian, European, polynesian etc, maybe the person was being nationalist, or religiousist.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Or he was just plain old nuts.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

haha your post reminded me of this, and according to this woman it could be ..

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Or he was just plain old nuts.

yes I would say

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus Wow, your back....cool. off topic ooops!!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Yep, I'm back!

How have you been scuba?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i haven't heard much about this on TV, so he's not a muslim

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
CNN is reporting they have not recovered the murder weapon yet. The son's alleged suicide by train happened minutes after the beheading. Not much time to hide a weapon. Why would someone intent on suicide bother hiding a murder weapon anyway?

This murder/suicide son/mother angle does not add up.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I was raised near the Farmingdale area of Long Island.Yes I believe there is a train station in that town.And while bizarre things occasionally happen there(Amy Fischer/The Buttafucos)this has to be the first beheading that I've of heard of.I'd imagine the entire Island must be reeling right now over this horrific murder.
edit on CDTWedam3261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Isn't it HARD to behead someone? I mean what kind of knife and strength would that require? Egads, I cringe when I cut potatoes...

That said, what the hell is going on, on this planet? Are these copy-cat killings in which case maybe we should back off on the teevee 24/7 sensationalisms of every new murder technique, or is it something in the air, the water, the incoming cosmic rays?

Things are getting weirder now by the hour, not just the year or month.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Nasty way to go.

I wonder if the *idea* of beheadings has seeped into the public consciousness more than in previous decades? Every episode of Walking Dead (2010) has a beheading and there's also the massive media blaze on IS beheadings too. Maybe before that, the average psycho and extremist's first thoughts went to stabbings/shootings and now some of them think, 'decapitation?'

It's so hard to tell because the media chases, and creates, the same stories. There might be 10 beheadings every year in the US and it's only just become *popular* for the media as it gets people's asses twitching about hot-buttons like Muslims and terrorists.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
I wonder what she did to him?

maybe it was something like this:

Son: "Mom, can I have some pudding?"
Mom: "You haven't eaten your meat yet."
Son: "But mom!"
Mom: "Son, you know that: 'If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
Son: "Don't be quoting Pink Floyd on me again..."

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Witnesses told the New York Post they saw the man drag the woman's body out of the building and onto the street, where he kicked her head some 20 feet

This is so sick, he then kicked her head 20 feet! What kind of monster could be so cruel!! I hoe they do follow up with this story to find out if he had ties with ISIS or if this is just an individual who was mentally sick.
edit on 29-10-2014 by RunForTheHills because: n/a

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I agree, what I have seen of the walking dead is so violent I cannot watch it

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It's a great TV series (addictive) and certainly extreme in the violence. Every other episode has some scene that makes me flinch, but I've never been a fan of graphic violence or horrors in general.

Still, it's probably exposed more mainstream people to scenes of beheadings than anything else. For example, I haven't watched any IS videos or similar and have seen 3 seasons of people and zombies having body parts cut off and heads lopped off.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

now why would you say that, are you saying that you are wondering if he is Muslim from the middle East, that sounds like a racist question. Maybe he is maybe he is not, there are a lot of crazy messed up people out there.

I don't see this as a racist question at all. It isn't as though it has never happened. The precedent has been set...

A fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday for allegedly threatening to behead a co-worker — less than 20 miles from where Alton Alexander Nolen is accused of beheading a co-worker the day before.

The arrest came on the same day police in Moore identified Vaughan Foods worker Alton Alexander Nolen as the suspect accused of beheading a co-worker Thursday after he was fired. Mr. Nolen is a Muslim convert and had recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam, police said.

Link
It's a legitimate(albeit narrow) question, though extremist muslims are obviously not always middle-eastern.
edit on 10/29/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
I wonder what she did to him?

Maybe nothing. If he was schizophrenic or high on drugs, a "little voice" could have "told" him to do it.

That is quite possible.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Not every person who beheads another has to be a specific nationality. The guy who beheaded a young man on a Greyhound bus in Canada was Chinese. What it takes is a very, very sick individual--not a specific nationality.

**Vince Weiguang Li was the Greyhound beheader. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29/10/14 by WhiteAlice because: added **

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
nvm. hearsay. Will wait for more info.
edit on 29-10-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I would have liked to have watched it, because yes it is good but after about three shows, I was done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join