It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye Betty Boop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm not a believer in gods, but if ever there was a creature that deserves an after life, its got to be the dogs.
If there is such a place Betty will find the Tubster hanging out by the giant food bowl.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Im sorry for your loss. I have 5 dogs, one of them about 12 or 14 and his time is getting short. You have to try to celebrate their life and the precious time we have with them.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
That's so cute dog.. Sorry to hear that though... :'(

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
My condolences for your loss.
I have a Bostie myself and I can't even fathom what I would do if I lost her. She'll be waiting for you across the Rainbow Bridge.

Sending you hugs.

-TS

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Every time I read about the rainbow bridge I cry. My heart wrenches for all my fur babies. I'm bawling my eyes out as I write this. Some of them it's been decades. Doesn't the pain ever lessen?
I'm so very very sorry for your loss. Really sorry...
My sweet Mia is only ten inches away from me on my bed. She's looking at me crying.
I have 5 dogs 8 cats and 1 rabbit waiting for me.
I hope you feel better soon. Getting a new fur baby always helps me. But then someone mentions that rainbow bridge and I just loose it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Betty was my precious baby. Okay,now that I have that out of the way,let me tell you..... she was a little #! She was ornery and ball obsessed. And I loved her for it. I read about how they are working on a headphone that dogs can wear that will tap into their thoughts and say out loud what the animal is thinking. I turned to my brother and said "What in the world do I need that for? If I put it on Betty I already know what its going to say, ball ball ball ball ball ball ball....,plus part of the reason I love my animal friends so much is that they DON'T drive me crazy talking my arm off."

Betty was ball crazy,there is no other way to put it. The tennis ball with be buried with my 10 lb. dog. Its the only right thing to do for her. I can't even begin to tell all of the funny things that Betty did daily to make me laugh over the 8 years I had her. She was a totally comical little girl that brightened my life.

Betty with her ball TRYING to be patient. Her cat buddy Sasha is watching to see what Betty is up to now. Lol Still makes me laugh.
edit on 2-11-2014 by Dimithae because: added words

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I'm sorry for the loss of your baby...She was a beautiful dog and bet she had the best life and loved you very much.

The loss of a pet is always so difficult, they really are part of the family.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That's my favorite part about my Boston. Her attitude. I call Cocodogbestdog a "Boston Terror." She'll love a to so hard she destroys it. Got her a stuffed armadillo last night, she's been on it for a few hours now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join