It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Jefferson Dealt with Islamic Terrorism Too

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

He did. History is not irrelevant. The bias is really easy to point out.

Books are available on this subject.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh man that article in the OP is pretty funny. So it takes Jefferson's dealing with a single Islamic group, ignores all the other friendly ties he had to others and then tries to compare them to Obama. What makes matters worse is it talks about Obama's so called friendly ties to the Muslim Brother hood, the same Muslim Brotherhood the that Obama ignored US law for months so he could support the Egyptian militaties coup against. Then when forced by law to cut off some funding ignored the mass trials and executions of MB members and the banning of its party and rewarded the Egyptian military who then had and election with full funding even replacing what has been held back before. Anyone who think Obama has come love for the Muslim Brotherhood had no idea what they are talking about.

And if Obama should follow Jeffersons lead, he should be send some cash to ISIS when all is said and done?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Funny is a nice way of describing the article. I would call it complete propaganda trash. These "conservative" websites peddle more garbage and nonsense than I can stand.

I wish the true conservatives would take their ideology back from these nutbags that live in fear or other races, religions and beliefs.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Out of curiosity I researched this myself and came to the same conclusion as you two guys.

Jefferson letters and notes are plentiful and all available on the web. I spent about 3 hours this morning looking through them to satisfy my own curiosity. And there is nothing. Jefferson felt towards islam like he did with other religions, a fair amount of disdain and dismissiveness mixed with a twinge of respect.

Horrible thread imo now...not because I think it is inaccurate... but because It seemingly drags a great man back from the grave to sling a little mud on him.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Humanity has been dealing with extremist religious terrorists since the invention of the Abrahamic religions. It's rather wild that people go to such extremes for a religious figure and the various religions that have come from him, especially since it can't even be proven that Abraham existed at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join