It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's The End Of The World or Goodbye Mother Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you really talk about bill gates attempting to aid poverty? We could end poverty worldwide for less money than the US taxpayers pay towards the prison industrial complex in a decade.

75 people have more money than 3 billion. The 7 Walmart heirs have more than bottom 40% of Americans combined.

Our species is pathetic & we need to be ended.

educated not ended,
although I agree that most of the people are completely dumb and can't even research stuff like fluoride and realise they are being dumbed down and poisoned.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I sure hope you are sarcastic, because that sounds like the most insane (oh and paranoid) thing I've ever read if serious.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: jinni73

I sure hope you are sarcastic, because that sounds like the most insane (oh and paranoid) thing I've ever read if serious.

And what would it be if it were true LOL?

These are the scores 6 and 5 days before the Japanese earthquake on the opening day of the season this is exactly how the scores were shown and they stayed that way until I started showing people what was going on and where to look, the powers that be then started to move them round so people couldn't read it without writing the scores down themselves as it was so obvious.
I continuously bang on about this although I'm smart enough not to push it too far these people who are responsible for this are completely psychotic although I understand I don't have all the answers to make a final statement on that, they may be doing good and I'm not aware of it although I do not think I would of had a dream that led me to understanding all this.
After this I was reading that the scores were showing other dates and these were saying Spain Italy and Memphis I interpreted 2 more quakes in Italy and Spain on the 11th April although it could of been one in a strategic position that covered both countries and Memphis on the 22nd April,
Obviously you cannot have someone stating that there are going to be earthquakes on certain dates and naming the places/countries so they did not happen at which point I thought I was wrong but one month later on the 11th May was the Spanish quake and then on the 22nd May was the Joplin disaster, at this point someone befriended me and further down the line asked me how I knew about the quakes and asked me if I wanted to join them. (I don't know who them are and it was vaguely put)
The night before the Japanese quake I was drinking in a pub and I told 3 groups of people that due to the date there would more than likely be a major quake the next day I think the pub was called the eagle tavern in Witney Oxford If you want to go into the red lion I'm sure the landlord is still there and you can ask him for confirmation of this

So I thought no more of it until I think it was the Peruvian earthquake it might of been the chile one not sure and im not going to go trawling through the results and putting them back into the order they were played as you might be aware of what happens to whistleblowers or you might not be they have already tried to smash me I am homeless now not that bothers me as it gives me time to study I used to earn a thousand pounds a week for 10 years straight until I got caught up in all this and after reading about what Rik Clay did and tptb killing him for exposing the Olympic stuff (whether that was true or not I don't know) I fully expected them to kill me but I thought it was far more important to save thousands of lives and stop them blowing up a nuclear power plant like they did with fukushima than my life.

I truly do not care whether you believe this or not I did what I did and never expected any thanks for it (Im out of time and quite happy to discuss more)

05.03. 16:00 Avispa Fukuoka Vs Niigata 0 : 3 this is the month
05.03. 16:00 Kofu Vs Iwata 0 : 1 this and the next game showed the year
05.03. 16:00 G-Osaka Vs C-Osaka 2 : 1
05.03. 16:00 Nagoya Yokohama M. 1 : 1 This game showed the day

This was the dividing game between date and time
05.03. 16:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima Vs Vegalta Sendai 0 : 0 this is obviously the 2 nuclear cities

These scores are showing you the time of the quake 2.46

05.03. 17:00 Kawasaki Frontale Vs Montedio Yamagata 2 : 0
05.03. 21:00 Kashiwa Vs Shimizu 3 : 0
06.03. 15:00 Kobe Vs Urawa 1 : 0
06.03. 17:00 Kashima Vs Omiya Ardija 3 : 3

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Fear. Sometimes we've noting to fear except fear itself.

The first thing you need to do is look at what the scientists are saying. Of what I've seen so far, they haven't said it's the end of the world. Only the most anti-nuclear are implying it could be bad, like Michiu Kaku. Last I knew, he's just a professor and a good talker on television. I'm not saying Fukishima isn't bad, but I think your fears are controlling you and robbing you of your rational mind.

Here're some links to somewhat address the hysteria:
www.healthebay.org - Mythbusting: The Latest From Fukushima...
www.forbes.com - The Fukushima Radiation Leak Is Equal To 76 Million Bananas...
www.aljazeera.com - Debunking Fukushima's radiation myths...
www.theinertia.com - Fukushima: Maybe it Isn’t the End of the World...

BUT nuclear power is not perfect safe. Some links below:
www.theguardian.com - Fukushima nuclear disaster is warning to the world, says power company boss...

There're risks. But don't fixate on nuclear power and ignore hte elephant in the room: coal power. Do you have any idea how many people have died globally from coal power emissions in the last century? It's staggering. I just don't understand the fixation on nuclear, since coal power dwarfs it in terms of its killing power.

Some links below:
www.scientificamerican.com - Coal Ash Is More Radioactive than Nuclear Waste...
www.cbsnews.com - The Dilemma Over Coal Generated Power...
www.theguardian.com - European coal pollution causes 22,300 premature deaths a year, study shows...
www.giss.nasa.gov - Coal and Gas are Far More Harmful than Nuclear Power...

Regarding the nasa link, don't miss this passage:

(Source link...)
To compute potential future effects, we started with the projected nuclear energy supply for 2010-2050 from an assessment made by the UN International Atomic Energy Agency that takes into account the effects of the Fukushima accident (ref. 4). We assume that the projected nuclear energy is canceled and replaced entirely by energy from either coal or natural gas. We calculate that this nuclear phaseout scenario leads to an average of 420,000-7 million deaths and 80-240 GtCO2-eq emissions globally (the high-end values reflect the all coal case; see Figs. 1 and 3). This emissions range corresponds to 16-48% of the "allowable" cumulative CO2 emissions between 2012-2050 if the world chooses to aim for a target atmospheric CO2 concentration of 350 ppm by around the end of this century (ref. 5). In other words, projected nuclear power could reduce the CO2 mitigation burden for meeting this target by as much as 16-48%.

The largest uncertainties and limitations of our analysis stem from the assumed values for impacts per unit electric energy produced. However, we emphasize that our results for both prevented mortality and prevented GHG emissions could be substantial underestimates. This is because (among other reasons) our mortality and emission factors are based on analysis of Europe and the US (respectively), and thus neglect the fact that fatal air pollution and GHG emissions from power plants in developing countries are on average substantially higher per unit energy produced than in developed countries.

edit on 8-11-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join