It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

It's The End Of The World or Goodbye Mother Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:53 PM
a reply to: Asynchrony

Fight On Brother!
Never give up the will to survive or trying to help others-including our animal brothers and sisters.

It ain't over until the (earths)crust crumbles.

Yes we are in the dark times,but we can overcome.
That is our species major function-we adapt as we destroy.
But at what cost?

It seems Mother Nature could be using our own vices against us as a test.

If we pass the test-we take our worlds species animal and plant- to other planets far away,like pollen seeding a flower.
If we fail the test-we fall into the void with all the species,knowledge and culture of our world never remebered or known about.

We must not fail.

edit on 28/10/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

edit on 28/10/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In the risk of being redundant... well, YEAH! Doesn't keep it of the Net though.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:05 PM

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
Yeah that was my bad. I totally read the table wrong.

It reads projection population 316 million.
Projection forcast by 2025 is actually DOWN by 69 million so - the projection population actually meant 247 million.

Like I said, I read it wrong so my bad. That's why I took it off.

Fair enough. I won't hold you to those claims.

Might also mention TPTB are well known for revealing their plans before SHTF. Usually by subliminal messages through T.v shows and movies. Which I should remind you of all the depopulation shows and movies out lately? The Strain, The Last Stand, The Walking Dead etc.

Do they? Got any proof of this? By proof I mean where the powers that be laid down a bunch of subliminal messages then something crazy happened. Because to me, what you just said looks like an assumption based on reading too far into entertainment.

I should also mention Microsoft is involved in the T.v series The Strain and we all know how Bill Gates is all for depopulation.

We do? So why does Bill Gates do so much for world poverty? Or is that just more assumptions you've made based off of flimsy evidence?

By the way, I don't believe in the NWO conspiracy one bit. The only thing I believe is that there are greedy and unscrupulous people in the world that will work to the detriment of other people to gain more for themselves. Sometimes those people work with other people of similar interests to accomplish that. None of that means there is one giant umbrella conspiracy to bring about world wide destruction.

The thing I always wonder about NWO conspiracy proponents is how they reconcile the fact that ending the world as we know it would cause these very same powerful people to lose ALL that they've acquired; which is counter intuitive to what they want. If the NWO conspiracy exists and is true, it's already here and we are already being effected by it. But that is also doubtful because there are now more rich people on this planet than at any point in history, with the ability to go from poor to filthy rich easier than ever.
edit on 28-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:03 PM
a reply to: dollukka

Chernobyl happened in 1986 and people are still living in Russia. If Fukushima wipes off the people off the shores of the Pacific Ocean we would be living with the map prior Marco Polo... If anything should be learned about Fuku is that it is not wise to build nuclear power plants especially on the coastlines.

There's a big difference between these two scenarios though....

Chernobyl was encased and contained in a short period of time. Fukushima, on the other hand, is a wide open flood gate that's pouring out tons of radioactive particles on a daily basis directly into the eco system, non-stop for 3+ years thus far... with no end in sight.

There is a massive, massive difference between short-term exposure and long-term bioaccumulation.

Two very different scenarios with two very different end results.

The fact of the matter is... scientists have no idea what the real-world observational ramifications might be from several years of bioaccumulation. Up until now it's all been theoretical assumption based on nothing but postulated calculations. This particular scenario in Fukushima is an unprecidented situation that has never happened before... and science will be learning much from it. But at what price ?

edit on 28-10-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:16 PM
Anyone who thinks Fukushima isn't that big a deal (or compared with Chernobyl) is ignorant & delusional.

Anyone who thinks "live & enjoy life to the fullest" as an option is ignorant & delusional.

Anyone who thinks the world won't be totally different in the next 2-20 years is ignorant & delusional.

We live in an unnatural materialistic slave duality. I hope our world burns & soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM

Did you really talk about bill gates attempting to aid poverty? We could end poverty worldwide for less money than the US taxpayers pay towards the prison industrial complex in a decade.

75 people have more money than 3 billion. The 7 Walmart heirs have more than bottom 40% of Americans combined.

Our species is pathetic & we need to be ended.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:21 PM

The blunt truth here.

If the world ends, you would be dead.

Enjoy the remaining time you have.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:35 PM
Once you leave this planet our chronology become moot. Even on it there are many different calendars which some more in use than others. If you must look at ancient prophesy and cultures of time keeping most all of it had to do with harvest... it's doubtful any of it meant doom and utter destruction of cataclysmic proportions, more likely it meant a new cycle of some sort, most likely the galactic alignment that already took place... when? Dec 21st 2012 imagine that.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:40 PM
a reply to: ausername

Boy type about "synchronicity" , I'm watching the t.v. show 'Cheyenne' Episode #80 "Day's Pay" and as I was reading Your post the phrase "borrowed time" was spoken by Cheyenne at the exact same time.. You know that "voice in Your head" My switched to Clint Walker for a quick second..

I haven't anything to add other than that and I didn't want to violate Your space with a PM/U2U...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:10 AM
And no-one here remembers that plenty of nuclear bomb tests have been performed. Where do you suppose the fallout from these has gone? What makes these tests any safer than a small power plant in Japan that doesn't even produce a mushroom cloud? In my understanding about a thousand nukes were detonated on US mainland alone and a lot of them above ground.

Sure, there is leakage into the ground and sea at Fukushima. How about the leakage from the nuclear test sites? I guess we will never get a figure on those since those were military operations instead of woo-woo commercial nuclear power plants.

So get real and stop the fear mongering and wailing.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:45 AM
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I'm not saying that he is doing enough to end poverty. I'm just saying that I don't think he is some evil wizard conspiring to bring about the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:42 AM

it's unlikely you're ever going to find a piece of paper with signatures & "proof"

movies aren't "entertainment"
they're called "programs" for a reason
i've made a few topics here just about the "intro" sequences to movies (consider reading them?)

charitable foundations are *tax exempt*
the first two were carnegie & rockefeller
"before there was even an income tax to dodge in the first place" -stuart crane

as for gates...
he's just part of the family & that "ending world poverty" bit..
..i think you can maybe appreciate how every soulless institution requires a believable mantra?

happy apocalypse!

edit on 30-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: yo quero taco bell

I don't think he is some evil wizard conspiring to bring about the end of the world.

it's more like they are the 2nd-in-command on a ship at sea
when the ship is healthy
everyone has the potential to flourish
they have put their heads together
and CONSPIRED ways
to make the ship UNHEALTHY, ie: partially submerged
(to stop this potential for all, and stand in the way of it)
~they don't intend to SINK the ship (destroy the world)
unless you happen to know of some other ship (other planet) floating nearby
that they all plan to evacuate to?
their desire is to be elevated to positions where they BENEFIT from this unhealthy, partially submerged ship

in this state, the ship will never be able to reach the destination intended for it by its creator
and they (and their ilk) will always "benefit" from this situation

..all the while running their mouths about "how they're working to fix the ship"
(no child left behind)
"fight the terrorists"
"global warming"
(and all that crap)
they have no other recourse but to continually lie as they continually do their "great work"
edit on 30-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: the tree is known by its fruit

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:58 AM

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:00 AM
a reply to: Eunuchorn

So in otherwords anyone who does not think like you is "ignorant and delusional".
It's sad that people cannot see the problem with that particular line of reasoning.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:54 AM
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

the hegelian dialect shuffle thing
don't we all know those moves..?

..who else is tired of dancing & ready to go home?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:42 AM
a reply to: UNIT76

Simply the obvious implication of his comments.

And if you don't wish to discuss then perhaps you shouldn't be on a forum.
edit on 2-11-2014 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:23 AM
The Earth will live, she will heal.
Humanity will survive.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:37 PM
Bill gates is to be, or already has been, charged by the Indian government for supplying crap (my word) injections for Indian children, just waiting for more details from my news feeds. (Gatestone institute I think, I might have archived the post)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
Found it, Activist post, Sunday Oct 5th, 2014, rather short report, but it gives the main points on India's argument with the Bill Gates foundation.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:43 PM

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Yea the corrupt powers that be are TOTALLY going to put their plans for future depopulation on a public website for all to see. That makes SOOO much sense.

That's exactly what they do, we are just not meant to understand it that's all, this is why they put the dates of the coming disasters in the football scores and in the cartoons like the Simpsons and Futurama.

Its meant to create more energy when they sacrifice us to there demented gods

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>