It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine's Opposition Smeared bt Terror attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This Ukraine election scandal is really starting to worry me.

These brave people are trying to vote in a free election and the Russian's keep throwing the vote in order to control the region, I have a bad feeling that this is going to get real ugly around the holidays.

Opposition Was to be Smeared With Terror Attack, Says Official

December 6, 2004
By Askold Krushelnycky in Kiev
UK Independent

Ukraine's embattled government is ready to stage faked terrorist attacks to destabilise the country and discredit the opposition ahead of a rerun of the presidential vote, a senior government source has told The Independent.

The official, who works for the government of the Moscow-backed candidate and current Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych, said: "One of the plans is to blow up a pipeline and blame it on opposition supporters. Ukraine is the key transit country for Russian gas supplies to the West."

news.independent.co.uk...

Natural Gas Pipeline Explodes Outside Southern Russian City; Cause Believed Accidental.

Dec. 8, 2004
The Associated Press

MAKHACHKALA, Russia (AP) - A natural gas pipeline just outside the southern Russian city of Makhachkala exploded Wednesday, sending flames soaring into the air and lighting up the night sky.

An official said the explosion, which occurred about a half-mile west of the city, appeared to be an accident.

ap.tbo.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

somebody got it...

anyway... somehow this too will be blamed on President Bush.

I think it's sad if it does happen there... very sad.

new topics

join