It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prophecy from 2011 about Ebola?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I just thought this prophecy might fit into this forum at this moment, please check it, it was published in 2011-02-10(in Chinese): The huge catastrophe seen in meditation

If this story is not allowed here I excuse myself, but I thought many people here would like to read it, it seems to be relevant.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just remember more Americans have married Kim Kardassian than have died from Ebola.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

6. Horrible pestilence: human beings, animals and plants will all be under this huge catastrophe. Wherever the pestilence goes, buildings will collapse. Streets, bridges, flowers and trees, as long as their karma is big, will be swallowed by a type of power and turned into sandy soil.

Among those who are infected by the pestilence, some will bleed from the nose, mouth and ears and die; some will pass out while walking. The doctors won’t be able to find out why and won’t be able to cure it. So many people will rush to hospitals in vain. Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember! This is the only way to be saved. Please try!

Is this what you are talking about?
It doesn't quite match up what's happening though.

. . . and who is Falun Dafa?

The death toll will be calculated in millions. It will happen not only in China but also in other countries. Through the third eye one can see viruses penetrate into the human body. One virus splits into two; two split into four, and so on. The splitting is very fast. Some viruses stay in the body and continue to split while others go into other bodies. Currently many people have been infected already. And the virus is still spreading. When the time is up, people around the world will hear the news that millions have died from the infection.

When the virus falls on a human body, that person feels nothing. When the virus passes by Dafa disciples, it is stopped by our energy field. But those sensitive disciples can feel something brushing their fine hair. Curiously, not only ordinary people but also some Dafa practitioners will be infected by the virus. Longlong saw Master take away the virus from the majority of Dafa disciples and lock the virus somewhere, but it didn’t happen for all the Dafa disciples. Here I would like to remind practitioners that cultivation is serious; the Fa rectification is serious. If a Dafa disciple doesn’t change their mind and doesn’t cultivate Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance, anything that happens to ordinary people will happen to him. One day there will be no more opportunities left. Master is benevolent while Dafa is majestic.

Falun Gong(Dafa) Wiki
edit on 10/28/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Falun Gong or Falun Dafa (literally means "Dharma Wheel Practice" or "Law Wheel Practice") is a Chinese spiritual discipline that combines meditation and qigong exercises with a moral philosophy centered on the tenets of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance

Wiki
Pray to him for better health and enlightenment.

OP, this bit puzzles me from your link:

One thought of “Falun Dafa is good” can determine whether one lives or dies. But this time it is different: a being’s righteous or unrighteous thoughts toward Dafa will determine whether that being gets eternal life or is destroyed forever.

So if I believe that Dafa is good, i'll be ok?

I believe that I don't believe in all that, so my fate has been already decided...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Just remember more Americans have married Kim Kardassian than have died from Ebola.

As far as we know. On both counts.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This woman had a NDE in 1979 during a suicide where she describes a flu-like virus and victims with blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes, and ears.

She also saw the WTC towers destroyed and describes seeing cities of refuge, along with other disasters...

SARAH MENET PROPHECY 1979
(Biological, Chemical, Nuke, Comets, a Year plus of Horror)

EVENTS LEADING UP TO NUCLEAR WAR

My focus then changed from the Middle East to the United States, and I understood that I was about to see some of the things that would lead up to the nuclear holocaust that I had just witnessed.

SHE SEES 911 NYC

As I looked upon the continent of North America, I zeroed in on the eastern coast and then on New York specifically. I saw New York City with all of its people and buildings. I then saw some tall buildings crashing to the earth surrounded by tremendous amounts of smoke, dust, and debris.I zoomed in closer into the smoke and dust, and I saw a woman holding a little girl’s hand and running from the crashing buildings. (Incidentally, I told this story many, many times before September 11, 2001. When I did see on television the World Trade Center towers collapsing, I knew that this was what I had seen.

CHEMICAL ATTACKS

I then saw a man walk into a middle of a crowd of people and drop what seemed like a quart jar full of liquid. The jar broke and the liquid spread. I understood that people nearby had become infected with a disease from the liquid, and ***they didn’t even know it***.

A day or two later the people became sick and started dying. I saw that this would happen in four particular cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.

The disease started with white blisters, some the size of a dime, appearing the hands, arms and face of the victims. The blisters quickly developed into white puffy sores. Those with the disease would stumble around and fall over dead. Many died within a short time, perhaps 24 hours.

EBOLA

I also saw other people with a flu-like virus that spread more quickly than the first disease. The victims had blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes, and ears. These people died even faster of this disease than the ones who had the first sickness.

DISEASE SPREADS MURDER MAYHEM

These diseases became wide-spread across the United States with hundreds of thousands infected.As the people were fleeing the cities in the hope of saving their lives, gangs were attacking them and killing them.

In the towns that were struck with disease there was chaos, with looting, rioting and murders involved in a complete breakdown of society. Many people seemed to go crazy.

SARAH MENET PROPHECY

edit on 28-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A Brazilian prophet named Jucelino Nobrega da Luz predicted Ebola as well.

He has accurately predicted just about every major disaster of the last 15 years long before they occurred (9/11, challenger explosion, Tokyo Subway gas attacks, London terror bombings, etc.)

Jucelino Nobrega da Luz: A Modern Day Nostradamus?

• Princess Diana assassination (2 years before the accident)

• The first attack of World Trade Center (happened 3 & 1/2 years after the warning)

• The second attack of World Trade Center (911) (happened 13 years after the warning)
(predicted that two airplanes would hit the towers and that the buildings would fall)

• Tsunami in Asia (8 years before the disaster - predicted date & time within 1 hour)

• Air France Flight 447 Crash (3 years before the accident)
www.youtube.com...

• Michael Jackson Death (predicted date of death 3 years before)

• Saddam Hussein's hiding place - (provided his exact location 2 years before)

• Lindsay Hawker murder (predicted date of death 2 & 1/2 years before)

Jucelino Nobrega da Luz: A Modern Day Nostradamus

edit on 28-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That guy also said the 2010 world cup winner would be brazil and a load more things that never happened

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Failed prophecy is not only a possibility according to the Bible, it is the desired RESULT.

What many times appears to be failed prophecy, in reality may be a success.

The predictions that actually DID come to pass also nullify's your argument.

Air France flight 447 for example:

See CONDITIONAL PROPHECY...

What looked like a failed prophecy was actually a success. Jonah's prophecy succeeded because it brought about the desired result - the larger goal of repentance. Think about it - if prophecies were meant to be unconditional then why even utter them? Just destroy Nineveh and be done with it. Why cause 40 days of needless anxiety to a whole city? The objective of giving a prophecy containing a promise or a threat is to encourage repentance and/or obedience.

Can Prophecy Fail?

God is primarily concerned that His power is known and His will be done. Prophecy is a means to an end. If events change, sometimes the prophecy is not needed. God then abandons His own prophecy. Prophecy is not about knowledge, but power.

Failed Bible prophecy

God tells us that if He pronounces judgment on a city and the city repents, He will show mercy (cf. Jer 18-7-10). This is called conditional prophecy. If the city is not repentant it will be destroyed. The good news is that Nineveh repented immediately, and she was spared. The nature of this conditional prophecy is explicitly stated at the end of Chapter 3, “God saw their actions—that they had turned from their evil ways—so God relented from the disaster He had threatened to do to them. And He did not do it.” Jonah 3:10 Jonah rightly spoke what God commanded. The pronouncement of judgment had its intended affect–repentance.

Was Jonah a false prophet?

Prophecy conditional Jonah Nineveh - Google Search

top topics

join