It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If u are professional poster-AKA-"Shill" please read this important information regarding future e

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I surely hope no one here is denying that shills exist. It's clearly evident that you acknowledge they do exist. Cause they do exist. But what's interesting Slayer, is the call-out in this thread to shills.

It's not very wise to SH*T where you eat. If I were a shill I surely wouldn't go against my actions at least until I can safely do so. I don't think it's very smart for a shill to be hesitant in what he does. Much like a hitman or arms dealer the same.

I think my point is it's not very easy to change the system on a personal basis. A well placed action would be needed to influence an influence that influences more influences and so on. Like tossing a pebble which creates a ripple that triggers a current and so on. This system is cold f-cking steel and it feels no human emotion.

edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

(post by NoNameNeeded removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Anyone who goes against an opposing viewpoint is considered a shill. I let them have their say and use logic to counter. I will not call anyone a shill. I wouldn't give them that power over my mind. Here's a concept...form your own opinion!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
After reading this thread i got just 1 question, what is a smiling burger???

are run under the principle of four cornerstones: People, Smiling Burgers, Core Values, and the Gift of Time.

Red Robin

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Maybe it is a typo and should read 'smiling burglers since Red Robin is an obvious shill hangout.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Okay, I have my shill avatar on

Let's rock

ETA: Sorry that's my Troll avy, the shill one is at the cleaners. My bad.

edit on 28-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
No...the OP is telling us HE is the paid shill by misdirecting us. Like here now for mone with his thread here.
I get it....

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

They bring a happy cow to your table and make you watch as they hack a piece off, grind it up and grill it to smokey perfection. That way you know your burger was smiling just before it hits your table!
edit on 28-10-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: i kant engrish .___.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So,

Uh,

Any shills here?

I know of two members that have to be making big bucks to post what they do because they are tedious and bo-or-ing. They can't be doing it for fun.

I'm pretty sure I can point out a sock puppet.

I suspect one poster is actually a genetically enhanced penguin but he only posts on the BTS side.
No big woop.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

A funny story, after my first few posts here I was openly accused of being a sock-puppet for someone else.

That was a heck of a welcoming party!

link   
Lol this forum regularly discredits itself with all its outlandish ideas. If shills are on this site, they only have to fan the flames of idiocy, not start them.

link   

Destroy them with the truth. No need to call them out. Make them look stupid. It will work itself out in the end. I like to get them mad as hell.

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

They bring a happy cow to your table and make you watch as they hack a piece off, grind it up and grill it to smokey perfection. That way you know your burger was smiling just before it hits your table!

Rather than eating cows who didn't want to be eaten, they evolved cows who did and could say so clearly and distinctly.

link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
If everyone that lies for a living quit, we would have no churches, MSM or Congress

And tthat would be a good thing. .ha

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Skeptics aren't looked at kindly on these forums. You gotta get used to it. I know of quite a few posters who probably hate me and a few of them have accused me of shilling as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

Destroy them with the truth. No need to call them out. Make them look stupid. It will work itself out in the end. I like to get them mad as hell.

I do have a few posters who I avoid because they are shoveling manure from a sitting position.
Otherwise, I don't sweat it.
Heck,
If someone actually gets paid to think like I do then I hope they get a bonus every year.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A healthy dose of skepticism is always a good thing. I love to entertain wild and crazy ideas, some of the greatest inventions came about as a result of a wild and crazy idea. That being said, a certain amount of skepticism is essential for a healthy mind.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's the gospel truth! This isn't a peer reviewed site. We all have an opinion. Some of the posts are great while others are just laughable. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's the charm of ATS in my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Damn it!

Someone broke the OP.

See, you'all were warned about what would happen if you kept playing with it....

This is why we can't have nice things.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
No...the OP is telling us HE is the paid shill by misdirecting us. Like here now for mone with his thread here.
I get it....

No YOU are a shill.

That's why I can't see the face in your avatar!

How can I trust you?

But to not stray too far off topic. It would really be great if we didn't have survive at the expense of the negative karma gained by many in doing so. The blame game is still strong however, I'm just more concerned about all of the negative effects of shilling on society.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join