It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If u are professional poster-AKA-"Shill" please read this important information regarding future e

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There is no need for anyone to get paid for this
I've been doing it for years as a charity

your welcome

X

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
When you look at corporations and government and see the real dirty karma money, this money looks pretty clean. Certainly no worse then anyone else who makes money off opinion, such as the news today.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: beezzer
We'll have lunch!

(Red Robin)

I'm there. And you can train me. But, of course, I'll be working for the "other side", I'm sure you know. I wouldn't go against my personal beliefs (or sell my soul), as the OP is insinuating, saying I need to be "cleansed" from the earth.

Not a problem. You'll just be in the other department across the hall. They listen to alot of Pink Floyd and have "interesting" smoke breaks.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

I agree. I didn't mean to reply to your post, how that happened I have no idea other than a glitchy finger twitch on the mouse. It was actually meant for NNN.

I have no problem with Shills myself. I can ignore them and move on or confront them. To be truthful, I don't even think of people as being Shills unless they take a totally stupid course of logic and stick with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The opinions of paid shills aren't necessarily what they type. But it's the reasons behind their decisions to type what they're told.

Which to be honest is clearly obvious to anyone with critical thinking ability. Shills are certainly on ATS but they are all so obvious as are the reasons they side with the corporate masters/interests that feed them.

Same with the loyalists to Britain in colonial times to the supporters of strong regimes. Some people are just trying to survive and in that course they are used as dogs. Just another reason to find a solution to this system of dues and masters.

edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

But see, this is the reason why the idea of shills doesn't bother me. No one is going to change my mind, except with facts. I double check people's "facts" all the time. I debunk the fake facts - it's pretty easy to do. If real facts are presented, it's up to me whether I let those real facts sway me. I use something everyone here should use -- my own brain. If everyone really used critical thinking skills, shills wouldn't have a chance.

link   

originally posted by: NoNameNeeded
You're a hypocrite you know that?
first you laugh at OP, and when I ask why you turn hostile? Even if its ironical.

What? Where did I get hostile? I'm just having a little fun. Look, I don't think shills are a big problem. They don't bother me, even if they do exist, so it's not an issue.

Do me a favour, read through my entire posting history and point me to where I call anyone a shill for disagreeing with me?

No, thanks. And you're taking this whole thing ENTIRELY too seriously and personally. I don't think you're a shill. I was giving you a hard time. Shill. I mean, Chill. LOL!

I don't care if you ARE a shill! It's a free country. And if there are shills here, they don't have any affect on me, so I'm not concerned.

Sorry if I got your hackles up.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

C'mon Beez! You forgot that they always seem to have forgotten their wallet at the office every time we go to Red Robin and that they'll "Pick up the tab, next time."

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: NoNameNeeded

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I think it's funny that people are so closed minded that anybody that disagrees with them must be a paid shill. That's the only answer.

Funny how people cant read, too.

I'm not even OP yet I'm getting frustrated over the complete lack of respect in this thread.

Please point me to where OP calls anyone specifically a shill?

ARE YOU SAYING THERE IS NO WAY THERE COULD BE PAID SHILLS ON HERE?

Do paid shills exist? Probably, maybe.

Where exactly did I specify I was talking about the op? I said people did I not?

This thread doesn't deserve any respect.
There are no examples of paid shills.
There is not links to any evidence of paid shills.
It's just a rant.

You said "people calling everyone shills" in a thread where this was not happening.
Do you always state things in threads about people who are not involved in the discussion? You really fail to see how this censors the debate?

Nowhere did OP promise he'd give examples, did the title promise you this?

When does a thread deserve respect, when you agree with it??

It's not just a rant, it's an appeal to people that could possibly be on here.

Freedom of speech does not apply to everyone apparently.

EVEN IF OP IS TALKING TO THE WALLS, the only people it's intended for are the ones that feel they're being spoken too.

I give a sh*t about the flak I'll be getting, but it's hilarious how this subject can't be approached in an adult way like most other subjects and instead, flocks of people arrive to mock the ENTIRE CONCEPT rather than allow us to discuss it.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy

The opinions of paid shills aren't necessarily what they type. But it's the reasons behind their decisions to type what they're told.

Which to be honest is clearly obvious to anyone with critical thinking ability. Shills are certainly on ATS but they are all so obvious as are the reasons they side with the corporate masters/interests that feed them.

But that's not true. There are many varied opinions when it comes to economics and politics. Just because someone believes in a free market and does not agree that there is an "evil corporate conspiracy" does not make them a "shill." You may dismiss them as such so your preconceived ideas are not challenged by another person's opinion, but that does not make them a "shill."

(Waiting to be called a shill in, 3...2...1)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I agree that it is not worth getting our knickers all bunched up over the shills but it is annoying when every attempt to argue a specific point gets turned into a general point by the shill. Not answering questions even when called out on it seems to be a favourite trick too. It is fairly easy to spot one i reckon.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

C'mon Beez! You forgot that they always seem to have forgotten their wallet at the office every time we go to Red Robin and that they'll "Pick up the tab, next time."

Hey, with all those Pink Floyd breaks, it's easy to forget one's wallet. I'll try to remember next time.

I love those Red Robin Fries, though! Mountains of them!

On the subject of shills, I don't think I've ever participated in a thread about shills. I didn't know it was going to be taken so seriously. I'll take my leave and let the discussion continue without my sarcasm and attempts at humor.

I did enjoy it, however.

Beez - Call me.
edit on 10/28/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

PACs are Shills.
Those advertisements you see on TV are Shills.
The want ads in the paper or Craigs list are Shills.

They are all selling something. Sometimes for money, sometimes just trying to change a way of thinking.

It's all sales tactics.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But see, this is the reason why the idea of shills doesn't bother me. No one is going to change my mind, except with facts. I double check people's "facts" all the time. I debunk the fake facts - it's pretty easy to do. If real facts are presented, it's up to me whether I let those real facts sway me. I use something everyone here should use -- my own brain. If everyone really used critical thinking skills, shills wouldn't have a chance.

Then you'd also agree that if the concept of shills were exposed rather than mocked, it could only be beneficial to those less intelligent and gifted than you are.

Do you prefer feeling superior over the fools who fall for disinformation? Or do you agree maybe we could even out the playing field a bit, by trying to remove the charlatans...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

When you've seen the word 'Shill' tossed around like popcorn as much as we have you tend to be a little more serious giddy than usual.

It's in the Shil manual on page 25, just below the paragraph on allotted time around the water cooler.

edit on 28-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Shills prey on the weak.

ATS is a shark tank with blood in the water constantly.

We eat shills for breakfast.

(We eat lunch at Red Robin)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

PACs are Shills.
Those advertisements you see on TV are Shills.
The want ads in the paper or Craigs list are Shills.

They are all selling something. Sometimes for money, sometimes just trying to change a way of thinking.

It's all sales tactics.

Nope, if you think a salesman is a shill, and want to defend this ridiculous reasoning, I'm not going to even bother.

Buying a freaking vacuum cleaner when you already have one IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING CONNED INTO BELIEVING PEOPLE IN AFRICA DESERVE TO DIE DUE TO OVERPOPULATION AND THEIR PERCEIVED INCOMPETENCE AT LIFE

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm not here to change minds. I'm here discuss issues. And my issue with the Shill debate is that some people know and accept that they are here. Like mosquitos. They suck right? But what can ya do? nothing.

But others refuse to accept that ATS has shills because "where?, who?, pics or it didn't happen!" And the first thing one of these people usually says is "Awwwww did someone not agree with you?"

I don't agree with calling people shills when debating in threads. Because a. It's rude and immature and b. because no one knows who the real shills are so it just ends up making you look dumb and unstable.

But just because they are on the downlow doesn't mean they aren't there. like aliens

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Am I doing it wrong? You do shell a Shill prior to eating it don't you? Kind of like shrimp?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Please tell where these employers are

I have a feeling they recruit on college campuses. Students have a lot of downtime and iPads to keep connected. Hell, they can shill during classes. They are the idealistic, plastic-brained robotards that are perfect for the job. No life experience from which to draw, filled with utopian hogwash from their liberal professors...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join