It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If u are professional poster-AKA-"Shill" please read this important information regarding future e

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Lets make this short and sweet.

You were young, didn't have much money and bought into romance of having a "secret career"

Feeling little like 007, good times good times.

But it has been a year or two, and the truth is slowly sinking in and getting hard to ignore. This is not a victimless crime. Every day you dig a deeper karmic hole for yourself. You tell yourself you are a good guy, heck maybe you even love your mother and volunteer at local soup kitchen.

But it doesn't matter, 8 hours a day you lie. After all, if it really was true, why would it need money and be done in secret.

You might think, HELL, if I go, they will replace me with another guy in 5 seconds. And yes sure they will. But that is "another guy's problem".

Time to save yourself is NOW

Get up from the chair, Quit, tell the supervisor you are quitting for health reasons.

Set Yourself Free. Wipe your Karma clean.

edit on 28-10-2014 by ExSmokerYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If you know of a job opening lemme know.
I'm not to worried about my karma..lol

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Please tell where these employers are, I could use some side cash and spend a good amount of time in front of a puter anyway. To hell with a conscience gimme a paycheck, and if people are too dumb to make informed decisions on their own then they have deeper issues than someone spoon feeding them. It's a harsh reality but some people are just ment to be mindless drones who cannot survive the act of thinking and making choices by themselves. Just my opinion anyway...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hey, as long as I can find an "employer" who will pay me for what I would post anyway, it's all good. My karma is intact - and I get some cash out of the deal.
Sign me up!

(post by NoNameNeeded removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If everyone that lies for a living quit, we would have no churches, MSM or Congress

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I could use a few extra karma-clean bucks, too! I'm posting for free!

OP - How do you identify a "shill"? I think it would be interesting to read their posts.
Are they the ones that disagree with you?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Hey, as long as I can find an "employer" who will pay me for what I would post anyway, it's all good. My karma is intact - and I get some cash out of the deal.
Sign me up!

So you post stuff a shill would post? Is that a confession with a plea for a paycheck then?

Nice, at least you're honest.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ITT: "Anyone who disagrees with me a shill"

What's really happening: People have differing opinions, sometimes even objectively wrong opinions. They are entitled to those opinions. Do I believe that some people posting here are getting paid for what they post? Probably, can I point them out? Probably not. If a shill were THAT easy to call out, they'd be out a job pretty damn fast.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: kaylaluv

I could use a few extra karma-clean bucks, too! I'm posting for free!

OP - How do you identify a "shill"? I think it would be interesting to read their posts.
Are they the ones that disagree with you?

So the concept is completely impossible to you?
Interesting.

link   
Karma? What does a Volkswagon have to do with life?

Ahhhh....Karma! Got it!

Can't say that I am a "Professional Shill" though, but I think it could be a sweet gig, and it would be pretty stress free as well. You get to take out all your stresses on others and get paid for it. What's not to like?

link   

originally posted by: NoNameNeeded

Sign me up!

So you post stuff a shill would post? Is that a confession with a plea for a paycheck then?

What exactly does a shill post? I always thought it was stuff that conservatives disagreed with. If that's what a shill posts, then that's what I do anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
ITT: "Anyone who disagrees with me a shill"

What's really happening: People have differing opinions, sometimes even objectively wrong opinions. They are entitled to those opinions. Do I believe that some people posting here are getting paid for what they post? Probably, can I point them out? Probably not. If a shill were THAT easy to call out, they'd be out a job pretty damn fast.

Do you even realise how much you contradict yourself?? Reread your post, seriously.

Nowhere does OP state everyone is a shill, as far as I can see.

He did try to appeal to the POSSIBLE shills on here as far as I can tell.

The reactions on here make it rather obvious how taboo this subject is.

Oh no, let's not try and imagine people could actually be getting paid to misdirect us! Even though this has been happening since the middle ages, but whatever.

Paid disinfo agents have skipped the internet age all together I guess.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think it's funny that people are so closed minded that anybody that disagrees with them must be a paid shill. That's the only answer.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Sign me up!

What exactly does a shill post? I always thought it was stuff that conservatives disagreed with. If that's what a shill posts, then that's what I do anyway.

Okay, thanks for clarifying you just have no idea what a shill is.m

DOES ANYONE ON HERE OFFERING TO BE A PAID SHILL EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?

Clearly not from the looks of it.

OR you are trying to force people into believing that shills dont exist, what does exist is differing opinions. Complete bullsh*t and you know it, but whatever.

There obviously is a big difference is being paid to tell lies and confuse people, and simply holding a different opinion. If you cant grasp this basic concept what on earth are you doing here in the first place?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

*sigh*

Okay.

I'll leave. But not right away. Doris (in the cubicle next to me) is having a birthday next week and the office always goes to Red Robin for birthdays at lunch and the boss pays.

And I just started my 401k. So Unless you have another place of employment that I can "roll-over" to, I might stay a while longer.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

So, let's say a poster agrees with everything you say. Let's say they post the exact kind of stuff you post about. You are two posters who are simpatico - like twins. Now, let's say you find out that this poster is being paid to post what they do. How do you feel about it now?

link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I think it's funny that people are so closed minded that anybody that disagrees with them must be a paid shill. That's the only answer.

Funny how people cant read, too.

I'm not even OP yet I'm getting frustrated over the complete lack of respect in this thread.

Please point me to where OP calls anyone specifically a shill?

ARE YOU SAYING THERE IS NO WAY THERE COULD BE PAID SHILLS ON HERE?

link   

So the concept is completely impossible to you?
Interesting.

Don't "shills" many times put words in the mouths of other posters to cause confusion and "baiting"? In fact, are you trying to sound like you believe there are shills here to throw us off because you ARE one???

I didn't say it was impossible at all. I think it's a possibility, I just don't know of any. And a LOT of people accuse those who disagree with them as being a "shill". I've been accused many times.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

Give me an example of a shill post. Not any person's actual post, but a made-up example. Just so I can learn from you what a shill is. Humor me, please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join