It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communists Are Issued a Death penalty In Ukraine Fascism Welcomed, Poroshenko.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Totally reasonable, yup. Very fair.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Last time I looked the UK was a member state of the EU! I think we should be part of the EU but without less of the more political meddling. I would like to see the EU return to what it was originally set up to do and Britain was a founding member..an European Economic Community (EEC). In other words a group of trading nations sharing the same currency. And not the political powerhouse it has now morphed into.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

In my experience people usually fall back to blaming the reliability of Wikipedia when they have trouble refuting something.

The unreliability of Wikipedia actually seems to be a factoid, quite widespread too.

Wikipedia has sources, check them.

You could also check out the evaluations done on the reliability of Wikipedia, here:

en.wikipedia.org...

And no, the irony is not lost on me.. but, like I said, check the sources.

Oh, and not just anyone can edit Wikipedia, if you think so why don't you try edit a page and see how long that lasts before the moderators change it back.. I'm quite sure the people involved review changes before editing anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Its up their with constantly bitching about western media only to use western media as a source when it says something the other side likes.

For some reason they fail to look at the bottom of the wikipedia pages where all the source references are located.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join