It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communists Are Issued a Death penalty In Ukraine Fascism Welcomed, Poroshenko.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Totally reasonable, yup. Very fair.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Last time I looked the UK was a member state of the EU! I think we should be part of the EU but without less of the more political meddling. I would like to see the EU return to what it was originally set up to do and Britain was a founding member..an European Economic Community (EEC). In other words a group of trading nations sharing the same currency. And not the political powerhouse it has now morphed into.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

In my experience people usually fall back to blaming the reliability of Wikipedia when they have trouble refuting something.

The unreliability of Wikipedia actually seems to be a factoid, quite widespread too.

Wikipedia has sources, check them.

You could also check out the evaluations done on the reliability of Wikipedia, here:

en.wikipedia.org...

And no, the irony is not lost on me.. but, like I said, check the sources.

Oh, and not just anyone can edit Wikipedia, if you think so why don't you try edit a page and see how long that lasts before the moderators change it back.. I'm quite sure the people involved review changes before editing anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Its up their with constantly bitching about western media only to use western media as a source when it says something the other side likes.

For some reason they fail to look at the bottom of the wikipedia pages where all the source references are located.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join