It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Discovered in "Google Earth!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yes, I made this video myself. It cost me nothing as well. First I organized my sites into a folder on the "Google Earth" service. Practiced the timing on moving from each site, you cannot see it but I was clicking stuff on/off with my mouse. Then i recorded it from the screen using "Microsoft Expression Encoder 4." The encoder is a free download that will capture 10 minutes of video from your computer screen. I finished it with a title using the YouTube video maker, added there free music. Poof... Atlantis video!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Indeed.

With that sort of conclusive insight it looks like the Ancient & Lost Civilisations forum is nearing it's end.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: Pink Panther

At last! I can go home. I think I feel gills growing on the sides of my neck.

Des

Hehehe.. no it was supposed to be an island seaport leading out to open waters. Last stop of trade and commerce before world trade if you will. Given the story that it fell in a violent event.. leads to suggest it was on a ticking time bomb. A volcano..an atoll.
Which makes Funchal, Canary and Verde's ideal. All volcanic.

Not some under the sea mermaid Disney theme. Lol.

edit on 27-10-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I wish I could have done a thesis like this.
I' would have walked up to my professor and said "Bam ! Atlantis done .."
"That's right You Tube and under 3 minutes. "
But no they wanted research and qualifications and words.
picky picky.

Obviously skeptic-nazi disinfo agents!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well to even entertain the existence of Atlantis one has to accept Plato's account as the source, since it is the only one we have. And if you accept the source then you must also accept the descriptions of the supposed city from that source. We know that the city supposedly lay beyond the Pillars of Hercules, which these islands do, way beyond lol, but there is one major description that does not fit with the images presented in this thread...And that is the concentric rings in the city. Such a feature would be quite noticeable in my opinion. I am not sure I believe in Atlantis, but if it does exist I am convinced I know where it is, and that place is the southern coast of Spain. There have been interesting finds made in the mudflats there, and there is actually some circumstantial evidence that the city stood there. If I remember correctly there were even these concentric rings seen from the air, but don't quote me on that. It seems that the city is lying under many feet of mud at this point in time, and the area in question used to all be above the ground. It is a fact that ancient peoples lived there, as artifacts have been found...Some have been found lying on top of the mud itself, which is really cool. This would place the city right beyond the Pillars of Hercules as well. So I think that you should be focusing on that area, as perhaps you will see something in the mudflats along the southern coast of Spain. Look to the north of Cadiz.
edit on 10/28/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Well to even entertain the existence of Atlantis one has to accept Plato's account as the source, since it is the only one we have. And if you accept the source then you must also accept the descriptions of the supposed city from that source. We know that the city supposedly lay beyond the Pillars of Hercules, which these islands do, way beyond lol, but there is one major description that does not fit with the images presented in this thread...And that is the concentric rings in the city. Such a feature would be quite noticeable in my opinion. I am not sure I believe in Atlantis, but if it does exist I am convinced I know where it is, and that place is the southern coast of Spain. There have been interesting finds made in the mudflats there, and there is actually some circumstantial evidence that the city stood there. If I remember correctly there were even these concentric rings seen from the air, but don't quote me on that. It seems that the city is lying under many feet of mud at this point in time, and the area in question used to all be above the ground. It is a fact that ancient peoples lived there, as artifacts have been found...Some have been found lying on top of the mud itself, which is really cool. This would place the city right beyond the Pillars of Hercules as well. So I think that you should be focusing on that area, as perhaps you will see something in the mudflats along the southern coast of Spain. Look to the north of Cadiz.

That was well put.. thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

What, again? Gosh, I've lost count how many times Atlantis has been found by Google Earth! Good Job Google!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I almost believed i was watching some badly pixelated Martian rocks.
harbor... in that map was darker than water area, maps shows elevated areas lighter so harbor is very badly sunk or water area is actually a hill.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It doesn't look like the very precise, Bathymetric Franck Goddio technique for finding ruined sunken cities, and he found Heracleion/Thonis some years back.
I think our video man should give Franck a bell...or give up.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That looks like it could be done with any single spot in the ocean....he's just connecting imaginary lines and drawing the description he read in to the ocean floor with maps that are very low definition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join