It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "evil alien agenda"....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The only reason Aliens would inter-bread with the murderous human species is to bread some sanity in us

As of now the human race is probably the most lethal, dangerous, crazy, species in the universe

A race that exterminates it own kind, watches others starve to death while a few live like Kings and Queens (and want, ore) is fubar

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: duaneology

Please, fear has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned.
But what happened to nine hikers in the middle of the ural mountains is pretty hard to explain without a " Boogyman".

Not really.

Below is one of a number of rational explanations for what happened to the 9 hikers in the Ural Mountains.

Moisei Akselrod, a friend of Dyatlov, is one of those who take a more sober approach to the mystery of the skiers’ deaths. He believes that an avalanche hit their tent in the middle of the night. Some of the students were injured as the snow hit the tent, and with it blocking the entrance they had to cut their way out before heading for the woods and the base camp. Unfortunately, they went the wrong way. Having set up a fire, they took off their clothes to give to the injured.

Evgeniy Buyanov and Valentin Nekrasov, experienced sport tourists, also support this vers­ion of events, maintaining that the character of the group’s injuries is consistent with the impact of a large amount of snow pressing them to the skis that were used as a tent floor, and that this explains why they showed no external bruises or scratches. Thibaux-Brignolle’s skull was fractured in the impact, while Dubinina could have bitten off her own tongue.

edit on 09upm11America/Chicago2014Sunday2014414 by duaneology because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Like that kind of rationale doesn't leave more questions than it answers.
You belong right there where you be.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Nonsense !!!

It actually will work like this as so referenced in the 'Star Trek' franchise sci-fi series.

" We are the Borg - Prepare to be assimilated"! - And once we assimilate your species your problems will be solved; You will no longer continue waring with each other and giving off bad vibes in the universe; You will all be gainfully employed and we will make good use of you since your species can only occasionally make good use of anything; We will give you purpose and direciton. You see human the aliens you fear may not be evil but might very-well consider your species to be so. So prepare for assimilation, resistance is futile

edit on 9-11-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Nonsense !!!

It actually will work like this as so referenced in the 'Star Trek' franchise sci-fi series.

" We are the Borg - Prepare to be assimilated"! - And once we assimilate your species your problems will be solved; You will no longer continue waring with each other and giving off bad vibes in the universe; You will all be gainfully employed and we will make good use of you since your species can only occasionally make good use of anything; We will give you purpose and direciton. You see human the aliens you fear may not be evil but might very-well consider your species to be so. So prepare for assimilation, resistance is futile

Sounds good to me

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I can't rule out the idea outside forces have introduced evil to the psyche of humans on this planet and then set it up such a way demons get the blame. For all we know we do have souls and they are created perfect by DNA just like with any human anywhere. Only we are unfortunate to live in a stretch of space which has already been claimed. The advanced otherwordly humans don't want us in their space but developed as they are they can't kill us because it would be unethical. So they use their spiritual powers to introduce evil to us thinking it's what we need because their ancestors invented it and they grew because of it, as if it were part of existence and we need it to fully experience human existence. Only they don't want us to overcome it and hope we die trying or else they would have to resort to primitive violence once we are advanced enough to go out into space.

A different question also comes to mind, someone who asked where all the aliens are since the universe might be teeming with life, why haven't they contacted us yet if there are such advanced humans or other species.

breaking it down;

- they don't exist
- they exist and can be either good or bad
- if good, they haven't found us yet since otherwise they would have helped us
- if good, they have found us but want us to make it on our own first
- if good, they are still thinking about how to make their appearance
- if bad, they haven't found us (yet)
- if bad, they have found us but are just that bad they would get rid of us on a soul level, they don't even want our spirits in their stretch of space or afterlife
edit on 10-11-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: typos

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have a different view. How about if the aim/goal is total anihilation of life on this planet?
What would be the most efficient way of doing it requiring no energy or resources, other than what already exists on the planet?

1. Genetically modify a small group of the most intelligent species, to enhance the intelligence further to enable rapid technological advancement.

2. Apply the psychology, make it a religion to ensure it's continuation and virus like spread. Make them arrogant - this will accomplish many things, including advancement of greed.
Tell them:
A. They are "superior".
B. All life on the planet was made especially for them to use, abuse and dismiss as they please.
C. Instil in them the notion that all Nature is their enemy, and is NOT to be respected. (Remove all trace of the previous idealogies which respected and celebrated Nature - eradicate "paganism"). They wil therefore ignore the one fundamental of the Universe, the striving for balance and equilibrium which results in the cyclical nature of things and allows for almost infinite continuation.
D. Since they are superior, it is their duty, using the advanced tech to travel to the corners of the globe, to bludgeon these ideas into every un-modified individual of thier species.

3. Sit back and wait, once under way, anihilation of all life on the planet under this huge army is assured.

The above is clearly evident to me, and arrived at via research of verifiable facts in archaeology, Ancient writings, DNA back-tracking, religious texts, (various), modern history, and observation of how humanity has conducted itself over the last 50 years that I have lived.

Questions are:

Is life on this planet intended or an aberration which must be erradicated in striving for equilibrium?

If intended, what is to gain by erradicating it?

My personal stance is that it is intended, and erradication is simply to hurt an enemy, or competitor.

What do you guy's think? Is life on Earth intentional, or un-intentional?

Why would Alien intervention be aimed at erradicating it? What would an Alien species gain by doing so?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't believe in "evil" part about aliens. I do believe they exist not only hypothetically but they are here.
Said that, the evil part may not be only be that could destroy our civilization, that would be pretty straight forward. What could constitute evil is that we are subject to a long term experiment with outcome unknown to them, sort of "let's see what happens". That is evil in my books.

Who knows. may be number of civilizations which about our level of development out there is vast and for the superiors it is not a big deal if one or two go awry.

Thanks.

edit on 10-11-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
First of all Mitchell is right by saying "we wouldn't be here" if intelligent ET were hostile. Secondly intelligent ET are superior and super advanced, almost God-like, and have always been that way. Ancient Astronaut theorists have always described our ancient ancestors as describing the Gods, they're actually describing extra terrestrials. Modern day scientist have described intelligent ET as having technology so advanced it would be magic or God-like to us.

Good and evil comes from religion, and it really pertains to how people behave. So would intelligent ET be encouraging good or evil behavior with humans? I believe intelligent ET would have a presence towards us in that sense with a God-like influence on Earth.

If ET wasn't as powerful and God-like per se, then if we considered them hostile we would successfully be able to shoot them down, or chase them away.

Has humanity come to a point where a craft capable of warp drive or bending space/time wouldn't be a God-like machine? Or do we now think a craft capable of crossing over from a parallel universe or dimension is not God-like either?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
3rd interview of Kerry Cassidy with capt. Mark Richards

projectcamelotportal.com...

Full of alien agendas, including a "good reptilian (raptor) agenda".
Mark Richards is someone who is deeply in a pro- raptor agenda since childhood (Raptors are said to be one of the 4 reptilians he named, warring with the reptoids who control nwo, as he said)...

Because of that, I have the impression he somewhat lacks good will or competence to explain the human ET agendas better or deeper. Such as the several Nordic groups already here, that he mentioned. Or Aldebaran (Nordic human ET) who intend to set up bases in Africa, and...Siberia. Siberia added to Africa *that we already heard of Richards and Gordon Duff). That makes things change. I hope Putin already gave them the green light. I see nothing wrong for a benevolent human ET race to set up bases in those uninhabited lands of Sahara and Siberia and to start finally helping humanity.

Besides other things, Vatican and Israel have involvement with opposing alien groups, claims Richards, Israeli group being most likely the old "Annunaki of Sitchin", according to Kerry's understanding of Richards' words.

I am thankful such interviews make their way online, no matter of who will say what afterwards. It is better we have that info, although questionable at some points, than not having it and guessing in the dark. Why more people don't do the same kind of data release about other ET groups, such as Nordic, Tall Whites, Orions.

Gordon Duff was quoted again, but all he is doing is naming particular hostile aliens, in his view. He didn't name even one good group for all the time he spends writing in Veterans Today, that makes me doubt his own agenda.

What the large public doesn't need, is more demonization of more alien groups, after the demonization of most Grey and some reptilian. Instead, the public needs more hard data in first place, of differences between ET races and branches, such as between raptors and reptoids who seem quite at odds even war. Only after we have relevant and Enough minimum amount of data we can proceed to make any conclusions of who wants what and offers what, and if that is good or not so good for humanity, or for certain groups of humanity.

What Richards says, is the so called Raptors have good intentions and defend humanity from the so called Reptoids. I'd like to know more of the concrete benefits those Raptors would offer to humanity. WIll they decide one of the many problems as for example the water problem in Africa and Middle East. And not just talks of some behind scene war that we can't verify at all. In similar way the Andromedans' contactees talked of some constant war actions between them and Reptilians, Orions, Grey. Even if true, it is out of touch with the reality on Earth here and now. They could and should be more concrete and more visible in their good gifts to humanity. Otherwise, they remain as a fable. How then they want the humanity in advance NOT to believe someone else who will come and offer real things? Be it a human ET, Grey, Reptilian or other? Because that is one of the elements of all those talks of private contactees: they always warn of the danger of some other ET group. The enemy is always present, so the public must assume it is they the only secure path of humanity. I think the reasonable humanity including those who will watch to the remarkable interview of Kerry-Richards, are beyond that level of belief-based info without proof. And the bits of info offered here and there will be the start of a much larger quest, not the end of it.

Again, will go back to one key phrase of the interview. What's wrong in a public first contact event? Richards almost discredited it with irrelevant examples that are nothing close to the first public contact that never happened yet. If we accept Rchards' testimony as a honest one, (and I do so), then the conclusion might be, the Raptors are afraid of a public open mass contact of some other group that they blame as negative. If I have to guess which ET group will be included in the first public contact, my guess will be within Nordic-Orion-Pleiadians-Grey- Tall Whites, as maximum difference from our own human species. Because of understandable reasons of fear before the unknown, I doubt the first contact will include any Reptilian-dinosaur like, or insectoids, or other more odd life forms, although they might be as good or better. I try to prepare for a Grey-like contact together with some Nordics. And here comes the demonization in advance, before we have ever heard a Grey speaking on TV in his defense, and that makes me feel uneasy. Why demonization in advance? May be because someone doesn't want humanity to have any contacts and any potential benefits from any ETs. Someone prefers the status quo. An the status quo is deadly enough. It ends in environmental, nuclear, and other disaster. Fukushima, and the already forgotten Chernobyl, are just small example what the humanity will look like only some 20-30 years from now without any Et contact made public.
edit on 11-11-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well... Not unless said aliens genetically manipulated Neanderthals, splicing each others DNA creating humans.1 with the prospect of utilizing us for cheap labor.

They made us suggestable. Easily manipulable. Always looking up for all the answers. Language. Culture. Religion.

Not unless said aliens were still present on some level, pulling the strings. Directing social dams. Writing our future...

Or maybe its just an evil sect of a terrestrial reptilian race!

Sounds crazy doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

How do you know we aren’t enslaved?

With murder rampant, wars occurring all the time, rape and child abuse common, spree killers, serial killers, racial strife, tyranny, depression and economic bondage, slavery and all kinds of darkness.
What do you think this is?

A party

Or a place to torture each other, a place where we have no escape

Sounds pretty much like some kind of jail to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I doubt that it would be appropriate to lump all which is considered alien life into one evil group.

Consider some may have everyones best interests in mind, while others may have more devious agendas.

Just like people you meet in a club, some may be cool, while others will just hate you for some reason or another, reguardless of who you are.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Some may consider god to be an alien force of some sort, or even angels could be considered alien.

So considering thier may be many types of life in and beyond the universe I dont doubt there may be some with selfish or even malevolent agendas.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Well... Not unless said aliens genetically manipulated Neanderthals, splicing each others DNA creating humans.1 with the prospect of utilizing us for cheap labor.

They made us suggestable. Easily manipulable. Always looking up for all the answers. Language. Culture. Religion.

Not unless said aliens were still present on some level, pulling the strings. Directing social dams. Writing our future...

Sounds crazy doesn't it?

Its very possible that humans DNA was/is being modified so that we become something our overlords want us to become.. . . .

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nice thread OP, star and flag

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

One word dude, loosh, that's loosh.

There's an invisible economy of energy all around us and human emotions is somewhat of a commodity amongst certain entities.

Love to drink that fear.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

Sounds crazy doesn't it?

That very well may be the case, I wonder why this expiriment has been set in motion, could it be a kind of prison for naughty astral beings?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join