It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "evil alien agenda"....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The idea that intelligent aliens are kind and benevolent is frankly romantic hogwash.

Nature has shown us that creatures evolve intelligence to kill, to conquer or to defend.

I'm not saying aliens are evil, but evolved intelligence usually will mean a history of violence and ruthlessness.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Brazen

that is what we witness ONLY on planet earth. We cannot pre-impose our model to the wider universe. Our human society showed signs of sickness since the beginning of recorded history. Therefore the mutual killings and wars, dictatorships etc.

Instead, what insiders talk of the ET contacts, and those are people who are not insane or uneducated rather quite distinguished members of society, is completely different. The ET who contacted already the Earth are highly evolved spiritually, and technologically, societies and individuals, who visit us for purpose. That purpose, according to witnesses like Dr Mitchell, is not to kill us or to take our planet.

I want to read an independent study on the abduction phenomena. Apparently those people who were abducted were not killed. Why is it their experience in most cases related to some sort of sexual or related negative emotions, and why the majority of those cases come from within USA.

In contrast, the Russian volunteer-abductees do not speak of such horror. Russian documentaries speak of a general abducted and given a ride over USSR, a scientist, a president of republic. It is just totally different from what certain individuals who were apparently harmed in some way, witness in US private media.

If there are Grey who did that, let they be judged by second Nuremberg. But that should be first hard proven. And if you judge some of Hitler's generals, you don't judge all Germans of being Nazi. We can't say all Grey were evil abductors if some of them did so. Because as earthlings we could easily export the image of an earth-warrior superman armed with nukes ready to kill everyone who is not like him, anywhere in the universe he could reach to. Perhaps the evolved races are a bit afraid of our human brutality. And that is one of the reasons they kept us out of the real world for so long. Waiting we humans finally evolve enough for the contact.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

We can look at other creatures apart from humans to show that intelligence is linked to violence and ruthlessness.

Chimpanzees will slaughter groups from other clans, to make their brood stronger and reduce competition.

Dolphins will kill the babies of other species to reduce competition on the ocean, male dolphins pack rape females, male dolphins will kill baby dolphins so that the female will mate again.

These are intelligent creatures with no religion, no money yet still capable of viciousness. In the dolphins case, their environment living and floating in the deep sea is just as an alien environment as some distant planet and as such a good barometer of how intelligence may evolve on other worlds.

I'm not saying aliens will wipe us out, as why should they? Humanity hasn't decided to wipe out worms from the planet as there would be no point as they are not a threat. I think aliens would be rational and see us as some inhabitants of a distant rock, we offer them nothing except curousity. Aliens may contact us to learn from us, it won't be to destroy us.
edit on 8-11-2014 by Brazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
from what I know of aliens and their agendas, and I don't pretend to know everything (as it is the case with the Grey abductions)
I suppose the ones who are here to help us will manifest themselves the moment the first nukes go off. And will stop the madness that will otherwise destroy the whole life on the planet. (that no animal would ever do, to burn the forest to kill everyone else, themselves included).

I said before, it is possible to have in the vast galaxies races who have agendas not in our best interest. Insiders even name some of them If so, we should be especially careful and learn galactic diplomacy from those races who are here to help us. Apparently the earth is protected so far from anyone who would like to wipe us out. Perhaps there are certain galactic laws that we have no idea of.

One insider said about the negative ones, not even they show the kind of hostility towards their own race in the way the earthlings showed it in 20th century with 2 world wars that killed over 100 mln - the entire population of some planets.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brazen
The idea that intelligent aliens are kind and benevolent is frankly romantic hogwash.

Nature has shown us that creatures evolve intelligence to kill, to conquer or to defend.

I'm not saying aliens are evil, but evolved intelligence usually will mean a history of violence and ruthlessness.

Exhibit A:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brazen

Actually most respected scientists and researchers hypothesize the exact opposite. They believe that for a civilization to survive long enough to evolve the intelligence to develop the technology for interstellar travel they would almost certainly have to advance beyond our human greed, war-like, primitive ways. Civilizations that fail to do so would collapse, destroy themselves, their planet, etc. long before that would ever happen.

Comparing ourselves to a species of beings who have existed and evolved for possibly billions of years is just plain silly. We're tool using apes that are barely civilized. We shxt where we eat. We destroy our own environment. We murder each other at an alarming rate. Actually calling us "apes" is an insult to that species. Even in their less evolved state apes as a species don't destroy intentionally themselves or their environment. They don't commit murder for sport.

Human beings are a grotesque little animal.
edit on 08000000am11America/Chicago2014Saturday2014814 by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This Coast to Coast show deals with one possible plan.

Most people who even report being abducted, say around 95%, are very reluctant to tell their stories, fearing unwanted attention and scorn. Many times it has happened while they were driving or doing other activities.

Yet the "debunkers" main arguments are a) they just want attention, which the former disproves (sure, there are some that fabricate just to get attention, but this in no way disproves the phenomenon), or b) that people are just dreaming or hallucinating, which the latter disproves. If someone were dreaming or hallucinating while driving wouldn't they end up in an accident?

It seems that the grays are breeding hybrids to replace us. A person who has multiple abductions over years is often taken again and again to "bond" with their hybrid children.

Listen to this show and you may change your mind if you are skeptical now, I certainly was a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It is a beautiful thing yes?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

I imagine once any alien race attained the ability to produce free energy or the capacity to extract said energy from the vacuum. Not to mention the other secrets of the universe any extra-terrestrial race would most lightly have at there disposal considering there capability to cross the vast distances involved in moving from one star system to another that concepts and good or evil would be somewhat beneath them.
edit on 8-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Replacing the human race is a beautiful thing? How can you think so?

We definitely need some work, but I think we have much potential, but I don't think we deserve to be totally eradicated (just some do).

If you don't know what I'm talking about watch the Allies of Humanity video I posted earlier in the thread, oh, I'll just post it again:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I think that humanity has been being steered since the beginning. Forever changing, growing adapting with unseen forces controlling the experiment. A golden future was our birthrite, but it has been thwarted by choices made without conscience nor awareness.

OK kids need me, have interrupted me after every word written, so catch you later.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I think that humanity has been being steered since the beginning. Forever changing, growing adapting with unseen forces controlling the experiment. A golden future was our birthrite, but it has been thwarted by choices made without conscience nor awareness.

OK kids need me, have interrupted me after every word written, so catch you later.

Close Antar, but not quite there. Humanity has been steered only for the last 6 to 8000 years - all was well before that. The "steering" was, and still is, an outright war on living creation. "Something" formulated a plan to attempt total destruction of life on Earth, and chose to use humanity as it's weapon. To do this it needed to:

1. Enhance the intelligence level.

2. Ensure that ALL humanity, enhanced or not, adopted the attitude.

3. Implant arrogance into humanity, thus ensuring that Nature, her Life and her Systems were not only dismissed by humanity, but actively despised - since the ignorant arrogance of belief that "humanity" was the ONLY life form of consequence meant that no other life form was neccesary for it's survival - which is obviously hog wash!

Phase 1 culminated in the small group who wound up in the Cuacasus Mountains. Initialy there were 3 groups of experiments, each given thier own "religion". These "religions" were fairly similar, in that they "must obey" under fear of threat of suffering, but each was to kill "outsiders". This kept the groups apart in order to not contaminate each others experiments. Eventually the Caucasians had reached sufficient "intelligence" or computing power to carry out the plan and could be left to thier own devices.

Phase 2 got underway, since the "enhanced" Caucasians rapidly developed the written language and technology, which no other human group could do, since they were not genetically enhanced artificially. This group, using thier technology, rapidly spread across the continent and eventually made thier way to every corner of the globe, taking thier "religion" of arrogance and "superiority" with them, erradicating or absorbing "pagan" practises, which were based on the logic that Nature was "superior" and therefore to be respected, and replacing it by force where necessary.

Phase 3 really got into full swing only around the 16th/17th centuries when technology increased exponentially faster, and, coupled with the arrogant teachings of the "religions", was able to attack Nature on all fronts, in every concievable way. This onslaught has been relentless, and, as can be seen in the attitude of almost every "human" animal on the planet - (they do NOT regard themselves as having ANYTHING whatsoever to do with "animals", they are HUMAN!) - this intelligently devised plan is extremely successful, and has no chance of being thwarted anytime soon. I fear that it may well come to fruition and all life on Earth will be lost forever. I also believe the plan to be "evil" - a plan designed against the creator to hurt it by destroying it's creations.

This does actually appear that it could indeed be an "alien" agenda, since all the "new" gods came from the "heavens", or sky, but one could suspect that they in turn were working under instruction, though that is not necessarily the case.

The above is not pure "fantasy" on my part, it is backed up by archeaology, DNA tracing, Sumerian writings, religious texts, recent recorded history and is evident in all human behaviour to date. Unfortunately, the arrogance that has been hammered into humanity for thousands of generations causes them to believe, erroneously, that they are way more intelligent, and superior to, whatever it was that created and/or designed this Universe. They fully believe that there is infinite energy available for thier use. This is NOT the case!!! Firstly, they are NOT cleverer than the designer, and, only if they ever see that, can they understand that IF there was any external energy source other than the sun, that the designer would certainly have made use of it for his living creations somewhere along the line. Nature does NOT - since there is NONE - make use of any energy source, other than the sunlight which falls on the planet. All living creation survives and exists within this energy limit. Humanity is has only got to where it is over the last few hundred years by entirely ignoring this, and therefore releasing energy stored in the extremely toxic hydro-carbons which were so carefully stored out of harms way below the ground. That energy took millions of years to be stored down there, since there is so little of the suns energy which is "excess". Humanity has released it over the space of a few hundred years, and the arrogance deems that irrelevant, therefore all the fantasies - and they are nothing but fantasies - of using the "superior" intelligence, (which doesn't exist), to simply design machines far more advanced than any living organism over the next few decades.

There are exceptionally few who actually understand what has happened, and even less who can overcome the arrogance sufficiently to accept it.

Truly an "evil" "alien" agenda in my view.

On the other hand, life on this planet may be an unintended abberation, in which case the Universe is simply rectifying that.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Oh I love Dodos! I hope in my former life I was one!

On topic: Just because we are saying the only intelligent beings on Earth are humans, doesn't mean that's true. Calamaries are pretty intelligent so are dolphins etc. just more humble than we are. Also I wouldn't say "destroying themselfes" qualifies us for being particularly smart...
Why shouldn't it be possible others are smarter and not selfdestructive, less judgmental and more constructive than we are?
I want to believe that's true...
edit on 8-11-2014 by Peeple because: I'm too wasted for this...

edit on 8-11-2014 by Peeple because: ahem hunting letters

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Humans do this:

evil and hellbent on our destruction, enslavement, etc.

and probably, if there are aliens, some of them do all that, as well.
And while I'm at it, the word alien, just means not from earth, if that's where we are, and if that's where we are from.
Those are as big an IF as the rest of the words I've referenced, just as some people think evil is an if, too, philosophically and existentially--as in existing, which is the present perfect tense of the verb, exist, which can also be a noun, as in "my existence is such that___________," where it serves as a noun. And no, I am not a remote controlled version of my mother, an English teacher, though some of my behavior may have something indirectly, to do with her….and I say indirectly as in because she may not even be my mother as I may be adopted, and some of my behavior may be remotely controlled..no kidding….some of yours may be, too. Ever heard of hypnosis? And the hypnotist neither has to be present with you, nor even be another human being, and I'm assuming there that you are one, whomever is reading this.

"They're so technologically advanced that if they were hostile we wouldn't be here".
That simple statement really deserves consideration.

Nothing, really, here is simple. Not much of anything here, including Occam's Razor, is simple, anymore, if it ever was, including, but not limited to, David Byrne's song: Once in a Lifetime. Life is quite complicated, it turns out.
Even simple words are complicated, and always were. Because communicating is complicated, and always was.
Any linguist would agree with that. It gives them jobs as linguists. We may enjoy living, but we don't enjoy the complications. We need jobs to live, evidently, but no one likes the complications. But we need money to live, evidently, and jobs to have it. It isn't money's fault, nor jobs' faults, it just is the way it is. Someone makes it that way; I don't know who that is that complicates life, but it isn't me, same as it isn't yours, probably, whomever is reading this.

There is no logical explanation for some sly, complex, secret plot to trick humanity. The only creatures working that angle are other people.

Human beings have a bizarre need for boogeyman and evil demon mythology. I wish that I could understand why.

So, you aren't human? Because what you've said here implies that you aren't, that you aren't from here, because that is what and all that alien means: Not from here.
There's a trick in what you've written here, or maybe you aren't aware of it and just typed that, without really knowing what you've made it appear to seem. Did you ever read Stephen King, go to see a horror movie, play Dungeons n' Dragons, etc? Those are fairly common, meaning frequent and usual, behaviors.

The other implication in what you've written, is whomever (I almost typed whatever there, which would be objectifying whomever isn't from here--just like I almost typed that instead of whomever, both which are objectifying ways of writing that statement, but could easily be written without the writer meaning to objectify anyone, which is making someone an it, instead of a who But the other trick is that humans are creatures, and we think of creatures as things that are alive but not worthy of anything but enslavement…...
edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Replacing the human race is a beautiful thing? How can you think so?

The human race is a parasite. A violent, greedy, selfish, all-consuming parasite whose base lust and desires leads it happily and giddily to it's own destruction. Humans will eat and drink themselves to death, murder one another at abandon and rape, abuse and torture for pleasure.

I have no pride in or love for the human race.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Are you not human duaneology?
edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Are you not human duaneology?

Unfortunately I am.

But that doesn't mean I'll shed a tear when we inevitably destroy ourselves.

I live a very happy life. I have some money in the bank, a nice home, a lovely wife, 2 beautiful children, a career I enjoy. I honestly don't have much to complain about. But just beneath the surface my true feelings are that I am absolutely disgusted by my species. I'm sickened by the cruelty we needlessly inflict on other living things, animals, people, the planet. I view most of humanity as drooling halfwit savages who will stab you for the sandwich in your backpack under any sort of societal breakdown. We're a failure. We're destroying our planet and half refuse to even acknowledge it while the other have accepts the scientific data yet does nothing about it. We've armed ourselves with enough firepower to destroy the planet many times over and have come very close on a few occassions. It's only a matter of time until it actually happens and I say bring it on. I'll hug my loved ones and we'll all go out together in blaze of idiocy.

I honestly am a very cheery guy

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

What is a beautiful thing, for I've missed that, and I miss seeing or hearing beauty, because what I'm exposed to, on a regular basis is anything but.
regards,
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I hope people read and listen well to your post. I really do. I hope people begin to believe in the capacities and goodness of us, as humans, once again.

I hope that those who do harm and seek to harm others are thwarted and stopped. I truly hope this. I hope people realize that absolutes are false. That phrases like evil aliens is sort of like saying all people are dumb. I hope people realize there really is a subtle and not so subtle agenda is at work, seriously, to destroy humanity. Yes, seriously.
And using siriusly, seriously. I hope people realize a computationally provided, truly evil agenda really is in play, and it's not playful nor unreal, but it certainly does blind us to what's really going on, so that it can't be fixed. If you can't truly see the earth, you can't fix what's wrong as you can't see anything wrong nor fix it if it cannot be seen or proven.
That would be the motive behind not being able to see the true earth, behind covering it with a computationally provided "screen," and that doesn't make ALL computation evil. All technology is not evil, just as all people are not evil, nor all aliens, if there were such a thing, would be or are evil. All agendas, for that matter, are not evil. We all have them, as I've been reminded time and again, and this is likely correct, as we all have opinions and operate daily based on them. We must, as surely as we must judge to decide how to act and we all must act for no one survives sitting in a chair, unmoving. Even if you did survive doing that, it would mean someone else around you would have to act for you, to provide what your body needed to be sitting in the chair, alive.

Some are evil. Some are good. Whatever and whomever we are talking about, that is true. Diversity is just as prevalent in motive as it is in everything and everyone else. It's people thinking that all is any one thing that is whacky.

Pretty much all mind control is bad, that's about the only thing that can be said of, even if it originates out of a "good" motivation, it still ends in bad, because anything that takes control of the individual away from the same said individual, it's still bad, because it lends itself, by definition to such evil taking place.

And that is the end of my rant. Sorry.
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

What is a beautiful thing, for I've missed that, and I miss seeing or hearing beauty, because what I'm exposed to, on a regular basis is anything but.
regards,
tetra

I'm quoting myself only so that I can say never mind, I've now seen what I asked for in the above, quoted question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join