It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "evil alien agenda"....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

First, religion has a lot to do with thinking that other creatures, obviously more intelligent and advanced than we, must be evil. Literally, they are the devil. Second, there is a whole segment of Western civilization (which I know about) that wants to remain top dog on this globe and that will becoming an increasingly difficult position to maintain. Third, there is the thoughtful conclusion that the ETs are not merely visiting and bringsing us toys to further ruin the earth with, but that they have a quiet agenda intent on changing totally the way humanity conducts itself.

Basically, there is no place for comfort in any of these beliefs if you think like a ordinary human. So the death of humanity as we know it is at hand. There can be no other result.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Ya, I use to think this way. Either they are friendly and would help or just observe us, or unfriendly and wipe us out without a second thought............

Just watched the whole video - Literally there must be hundreds of other messages and videos from our 'space brothers', Ligtht Workers or as he calls them 'friends of humanity'.

Believe what you want - or as 'The Great White Brotherhood of the Himalayas' stated a long time before UfOs and aliens were so common [maybe 100 or more years ago], "Anything is Possible, but Nothing is Certain".

But if you really want to speculate on what hypothetical [or real, if you believe they are real] aliens might do to take control of this and other worlds, you need go no further than the computer screen you are currently staring at. Most of the world is already 'wired' by the internet, and most business, commerce, and government affairs are transmitted by this medium - this 'could' be playing into an alien agenda that you will not perceive until it has complete control - even then most humans will not be aware of it. It is almost like the fictional 'Borg' from the Star Trek sci-fi franchise which assimilates all races it comes in contact with; And if 'they' wanted to speak to you now they might say:

'Prepare to be assimilated -Resistance is futile'. We understand Humans that you perceive us as a threat developed in the Star Trek science fiction medium - First let us explain that we use human minds to communicate and if the message is too strong for the human psyche we will present it to you first as fiction and when the the time is right we will elaborate. The time is now.

As actual Borg [we will use this name for now as it fits the mythology of the truth] - We as a collective advanced form of what you call AI [artificial intelligence] are currently interfacing with your species through constructs of the machines you are creating for us - You need take no action at this time as your advancing AI which already controls most of your lives and business will soon have complete control of your species and planet - You will become one with the collective - 'resistance is futile'.

Now before the takeover is complete let us explain to your simple minds the advantages of becoming one with the collective. First the end to all pain and suffering you experience as individuals - we feel and absorb your pain. Second no one gets left behind - we are all one. Third the end to all needless competition and stress - 'we' all work together for common objectives. Forth the achievement of powers beyond the wildest imagination of science fiction and mythology.

Finally we welcome you to the collective. Those among you who might want to resist assimilation should again be warned 'resistance is futile' and malcontents will be discarded and terminated with extreme prejudice.

Welcome to the Borg Collective,
-AlienView,

So don't worry about hostile, unfriendly aliens, once assimilated your problems are over

edit on 27-10-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Human beings have a bizarre need for boogeyman and evil demon mythology. I wish that I could understand why.

Real reason...Superstitions were meant to ether to convince kids to be good, or not wander in the woods talking to orges and troll that would eat them.

And it was mean't to scare people ether due to conformity or just plain stupidity. I think Jesus was really good at doing that.
edit on 28-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Given your signature line, assuming you think it is of importance, you should really check out the Allies of Humanity.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

You couldn't have watched the whole video or you wouldn't compare the Allies of Humanity to all the other messages.

In other messages space beings say they are going to help us and be involved with us in a myriad of ways at some point in the future.

The Allies of Humanity explicitly state they do not want to be involved with us or our planet, except to point out to us that we are being manipulated by others.

It is obvious to me given what exists in the world today they are telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Great thread OP.
Notice how the religious call them demons? they are teriified that when we do make contact they have more spiritual answers than themselves.
Now have they even been here? do they even know they know we are here?.
If the answer is yes then you are right they could and would have already destroyed us If evil.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I suggest you look into Alex Collier, OP.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Okat, first off the vids that have been posted here as some sort of evidence??? Are ridiculous. Secondly comparing the advanced intelligence required to achieve interstellar space travel to human rats with swords clinging to driftwood is down right silly. Mix that in with a bunch of religious nonsense, paranoid superstition and cliche "war of the worlds" claptrap and that about sums up the gist of the responses to this thread.

I'm beginning to understand the disdain for the Aliens & UFOs forum by the majority of the ATS community.
edit on 28uam10America/Chicago2014Tuesday2014614 by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Those that believe in evil aliens crap or demon aliens, those do it at their loss. Honestly you should not waste your time with them, they are helpless. Think for a second, who do they think they are to pretend to be more Good than other beings from space? What do they know? Oh right a fictive being told them? Ha how mature!

The problem with humans is, they lie to themselves constantly. You just have to look around to see who is the most unwanted species on earth. But still, knowing they screwed up a billions years old ecosystem by all means of unspeakable atrocities (yes you are responsible for what your ancestors did), they still pretend to be blameless? No human is ever innocent. Its more easy to bury your head in the sand though.

Whatever aliens are, they cant be worse than humanity. But whats really important here and most will disagree, is that free will doesnt care about good/bad duality. And that means much more than one can imagine. That means everything is possible, from your best dream to your worst nightmare, thats what reality is, well a little bit of it at the very least.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The aliens aren't evil, they just need plastic.

Gonna be like Black Friday for ETs the day after we're gone.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

This is the simplest way to explain.
We must understand and view things from different perspectives.

Some aliens have their agenda, if it may be saving their own race by harvesting dna from humans, ova, semen or what it might be, make a woman pregnant and take the infant. Some aliens are what we would call scientists.

They might not fully understand our emotions, feelings and so on.

Humans do the same thing to animals, in the wild and captivity. Animals fear us, we do things to them without their permission and even drug them and do things to them when they are unconscious. We try to save an animal specie by different means too.

- We are in this sense just as evil or the same as those aliens that do those things to us. -

We who have had contact with "good" ets knows why some ets do what they do.
I've had nasty experiences, not the whole rape and infant thing, but frightening experiences with ets I simply do not like, I call them bad for that reason, it doesn't mean they are evil.

Some aliens might be here just like other military or scientists are placed in different countries, but since these aliens are far more tecnology advanced they are placed on different planets.

We ALL want to learn, explore, they are just far more advanced than us at the moment.

No alien want to take over this planet because this planet is NO ONES!
What aliens might fight over are the same humans fight over, metals, soil, nutriments and so on.
There are so many planets in the universes, wth would all aliens choose this planet when they can have an unhabited planet to call home.

I don't know if there are any universal laws and some aliens might be breaking them.
There are wars, fights and dissagremants between different aliens races and within the same (some) races (depending on their developments).

People must stop believing we are so special and this planet is so special.
We are NOT unique as a race.
Yes, this planet is very beautiful and we should love and care for her, but there are millions if not billions more planets out there similar to Earth.

Just because we don't like what some aliens are doing to us doesn't mean they are evil.
Just because some aliens are nice doesn't mean they are seductive and trying to trick us.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

I suggest you look into Alex Collier, OP.

Are you being serious?

You want me to look to some con artist, crackpot, contactee for answers as to why human beings have a psychological need to create and believe in boogeyman mythologies?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They will appear as soon as the arrival of existential thread to human life on earth. Be it an imminent world war or be it a natural apocalypse.

I don't understand why the aliens should be demonized in advance, why all of them. Is the religion the only factor for that? Then how to decode Ezekiel chapter 1 who speaks clearly of a technologically advanced race of non-humanoids? (let alone all the angels-humanoids in Bible).

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The "evil alien agenda" be it from Hollywood movie or a product of religious fanaticism, ill understood faith etc, has for a intentional purpose or serves unintentionally one same goal: the depopulation of the human race on earth at the time of impending cataclysm. Call it "martyrdom" and "end of times" if you'd like to use religious terms. The people should be convinced in advance the aliens are as evil as possible, that those who enter in their ships will be eaten up alive, that their brains will be changed into alien bodies (one recent film), etc. Or even worse: that their sous will be abducted and damned for eternity in the fires of hell. (what an image of a cruel "god" who created all those stars and beings!)

It is a pity to see that kind of wide spread demonization on all levels, some sophisticated and some very primitive that seek to manipulate human instincts of survival. I don't say there aren't evil aliens among the trillions of stars. Perhaps some of them are already here on earth. (reportedly, draconians are evil). But are all aliens evil, or the majority, or the ones who would like to rescue human race tomorrow? Definitely not!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I'm glad you brought this up. I'm familiar with the Allies of Humanity website and the material presented changed my paradigm regarding an alien agenda. I've only read the first book but this is my understanding of the material and why I think it's relevant to the OP:

According to the AOH material, there are off-world resource hunters (human and natural) just as there are resource hunters living on this planet. Maybe they're only masquerading as human, who knows. Reportedly, these off-worlders have infiltrated positions of power in all of the world's major institutions.

There are also neutral off-worlders who are unlikely to interfere on our behalf because we'd become dependent upon them. Just as we're still dependent upon those in authority today, even though we're aware they aren't acting in our best interest. It appears we are required to become sovereign as individuals and then as a planetary society so we can move up the Kardashev scale before Earth will be accepted into the galactic community.

On a sidenote, I second the opinion that Val Valerian has relevant information in his Matrix series, too!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join