It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "evil alien agenda"....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Edgar Mitchell said something to the effect of "They're so technologically advanced that if they were hostile we wouldn't be here".

That simple statement really deserves consideration. So many "believers" have fallen for the fear-salesmen's shtick that if these beings exist they are evil and hellbent on our destruction, enslavement, etc. and that we should all be in mortal terror.

Why does anyone choose to accept this illogical premise? If "they" do indeed exist and wanted us gone we'd be gone. If they wanted us enslaved we would be feeling laser whips on our backs instead if conversing on the Internet. If they wanted to eat us we'd be in pens eating healthy gelatinous glop instead of souring our meat with booze and McDonald's.

There is no logical explanation for some sly, complex, secret plot to trick humanity. The only creatures working that angle are other people.

Human beings have a bizarre need for boogeyman and evil demon mythology. I wish that I could understand why.
edit on 27000000pm10America/Chicago2014Monday2014514 by duaneology because: (no reason given)

edit on 27000000pm10America/Chicago2014Monday2014514 by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

My opinion is that there are some that are evil and some that aren't just like humans. i think they are sitting back, with popcorn and beer watching us play out exactly how they thought we would. When the time is right, then they will show.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Some used to argue about that.

Speculative agendas are all subjective opinions as long as there's no consensus and no hard evidence that something is visiting from elsewhere.

Suspended judgement seems to be the rational stance if we accept that a statistically small number of unusual experiences and incidents remain awkward to explain.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mmorse32

My opinion is that there are some that are evil and some that aren't just like humans. i think they are sitting back, with popcorn and beer watching us play out exactly how they thought we would. When the time is right, then they will show.

No reason to show. They can probably have everything they want now. Missing persons, undetected bases under the sea and all the Sushi they can eat; every endeavor of mankind at their finger tips or ?? whatever tips by RF broadcast or the web... Nawh why rock the boat... Like the old days pick and animal out for milking or supper... Kinda reminds me of a little chicken standing over a scrambled egg and asking, " Bob is that you"?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There is evidence of ancient activity throughout the solar system such as a body on the moon (not the mona lisa or the supposed skeleton seen by a chines diplomat), there is the face on mars which is real and not a natural formation or they would not have had to process the image three times before release to the public, so were is the creating civilization and what happened to it.

We are being farmed, they like free range secretions and perhaps they only need a small amount but when we get too far out of there control they will clean the pen out and reintroduce new livestock regardless of whatever secret deals with whatever government they have agreed to (after all would you honor an agreement with a pig or bull or chicken if you felt hungry or had need of it and saw yourself as it's owner).

There other interest in humanity may be that they have a shared ancestor or that they originate in the same or a similer eco system and find some biological secretion they no longer have the ability to produce (maybe through adaptation and a limited gene pool) useful or even essential to there own existance.

to heighlight that,

edit on 27-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Why does anyone choose to accept this illogical premise?

That's because the popular people in the ufology/esoteric field push that agenda. People like Carry Kassidy from project camelot, and many others, use that fear to sensationalize their web and radio content.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's because Earth is protected by E.T. Your statement is invalid.

Earth has been attacked in the passed.

it's a good thing our creators are made of flesh and blood because if it wasn't for their black matter technology we would of been surely destroyed.

All living things came out of the ship after the destruction. if it wasn't for the ships we would be GONE.

The only window of oppertunity they have to attack us now is planetary and cataklysmic events.
Enough to send hoards that are protecting us into mass abduction mode. Well that's occuring, Other species can rush in as well which is their plan.

Since it would be during an extinction scenario and would be a last ditch effort to abduct as many humans as possible, Weither the species intend on leaving us on Earth or taking us away depends on what species nabs you.

Iv stated this before, As soon as we sent satellites into space. They saw activity and it was supressed from the public and black lined in documents. The cold war was not for us, it was for Aliens. We began arming up nukes as a preventative self destruct measure.

They thought the alien invasion was coming, They didn't expect to make contact at roswell. But why make contact with something that crashes? lol. Advanced aircraft shouldn't beable to be shot down and crash but yet these things do happen.
From the stories told these E.T made a deal with humans. Technology for the permission to abduct people.
So now tons of people are reporting being abducted by greys which is kinda odd but there are many cases of implants being removed were no scar was present.

pretty sure greys didn't create us as they are expressingly interested in hybrids. As they are flesh and blood beings.
They are hostile tho.

I had a first encounter second encounter and encounters of the third kind

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
for my opinion the evil-extraterrestrials-theories are not logical. I agree with you duaneology, that we all would be enslaved by them or human mankind would have been destroyed already long time ago. The fear mongering peoples argument that extraterrestrials enslave us already in a tricky way that is hidden and they profit somehow from us, mmh.... seems to me like projecting the earthly humankind's bad behaviors and methods on these for most of us unknown higher entities.
so, its obvious why they only contact some few of us.
many earthly films profit from bad-alien-horror-stories. what a mess is this. we should be ashamed. we blame ourselves too much and show up our spiritual low level. and the biggest problem with these bad theories is, that too many people believe this and take it for REAL.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

In my opinion the human race is an ongoing experiment based on frequency and vibration, and our interstellar / interdimensional friends see us as the kids who have just found the matches.

It is also my opinion that the elite bloodlines who maintain power over the common-folk on this planet are aware of this and may even be in collusion with (some of) these beings.

In regards to evil aliens, I am more concerned with evil men.........it's likely the aliens are too.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ya, I use to think this way. Either they are friendly and would help or just observe us, or unfriendly and wipe us out without a second thought.

However, from what I know now, there are probably a variety of races, and at least one has a subtle and insidious plan to enslave us, long term plans, and probably do away with the human race and turn it into hybrids.

Before deciding whether to watch the following video, heed these words from it:

"The information that we are about to impart to you may seem very challenging and startling. It is perhaps unexpected by many who will hear this message. We understand this difficulty, for we have had to face this within our own cultures.

As you hear the information, it may be difficult to accept at first, but it is vital for all who would seek to make a contribution in the world"

I'm open to the message, neither firmly believing or disbelieving at this point.

However, given with what we are bombarded by each day, most of which is meant to divide us, it seems very plausible.

Democrats vs Republicans, Men vs Women, one religion vs another religion, straight vs gay, nationality vs nationality, company vs company, team vs team.........the list is almost endless. All weakens us.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

An advanced race would not have to enslave by force. There are many other methods and reasons for outright exertion of force not being exhibited. Competing agendas from different alien factions and destruction of the planets resources (humanity included) are just a couple.

it would seem to me that trying to "muscle" what you want, opposed to easier more subtle means knowing you already have the edge in virtually every category to initiate successful conquer, is a trait indicative of a primitive underdeveloped civilization. A lesser developed civilization can be manipulated via advanced forms of mind control and possibly telepathy. Advanced technology can help achieve those means as well as having arcane knowledge of metaphysical principles involving dimensional perception and accompanying levels of reality. The sheer threat of annihilation by these beings alone is enough to make the weaker civilization succumb and comply according to plan. Brains>>>Brawn....although the battle in this case could be won solely on brawn.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

That is exactly what is said in the video I posted above!

Are you familiar with the Allies of Humanity?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
Edgar Mitchell said something to the effect of "They're so technologically advanced that if they were hostile we wouldn't be here".

Trouble is, in your next para', you say it's a simple statement, but in reality it is not and far from it.
Put it this way, so far the only beings who can destroy us/this world that we actually know of, technologically or otherwise and in pretty short order, and at this time is...ourselves, or at least what we call ourselves, and we have made some pretty raw attempts at doing so in the past, so sorted.
We are slowly learning that Earth has a life cycle in itself, enough to know so far...? that the life of a star limits the life of a planet going around it, what next then?
Do we have a bunch of starving aliens fleeing the centre of a galaxy or universe about to implode or explode..all according to, our theoristic, lesser technology and science and want to eat us, instead of a bag of, 'Smash' © to keep them going.

OOP's forgot the ad,

edit on 27-10-2014 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That simple statement really deserves consideration. So many "believers" have fallen for the fear-salesmen's shtick that if these beings exist they are evil and hellbent on our destruction, enslavement, etc. and that we should all be in mortal terror.

Why does anyone choose to accept this illogical premise? If "they" do indeed exist and wanted us gone we'd be gone. If they wanted us enslaved we would be feeling laser whips on our backs instead if conversing on the Internet. If they wanted to eat us we'd be in pens eating healthy gelatinous glop instead of souring our meat with booze and McDonald's.

There is no logical explanation for some sly, complex, secret plot to trick humanity. The only creatures working that angle are other people.

Human beings have a bizarre need for boogeyman and evil demon mythology. I wish that I could understand why.

The answers lie in the belief system of each individual. The majority of humans have a belief system that was nurtured during childhood so that very few are questioning individuals. Ex-astronaut Mitchell is not only a believer, he is a religious believer and you can tell by his quoted comment that his mind is easily reached by those spouting bs. He is not qualified to make such statements because they are empty words, beliefs. He cannot offer any evidence to support his comments and he just repeats what he's heard because he seems devoid of reason, logic and common sense.

UFOs are real, no doubt. Anything else especially alleged extraterrestrials were created by humans. Either by those such as all authors who take advantage of the gullible while making a pretty penny and getting notoriety while spewing bs, or by anyone in power who wants to keep the populace under control by instilling fear, such as religion does.

As John Lennon said "It's all in the mind".

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Another theory that supports my viewpoint is that for any species to survive long enough to be as technologically advanced as these "others" appear to be would have to evolve beyond a war-like, conqueror, tribal warfare mentality.

Basically you have to evolve into a benevolent state before you can exist long enough to achieve what "they've" been able to do.

Otherwise you simply end up destroying yourselves.

No?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i don't believe they're all evil. but i believe they are there. and i don't need a bogeyman. got plenty already.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I didn't even view the vid (honestly) and I'm not familiar with Allies of Humanity.
The theories concerning covert manipulation combined with procrastination of disclosure and the reasons thereof are just commonly discussed when researching the ufology field. I guess you can say that for me this stuff is starting to sink in now so this kind of info can be easily recalled when the situation arises. I retain what I feel like are important details like that because it resonates and makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Maybe your question can only be answered by some in depth research of the UFO phenomenon.
Maybe a 500 word grab on an thread cant and wont explain what you request.
Maybe the best option is to read information that has persuaded others to a point they believe the alien agenda is not good.

Let me point you in a direction, to a book
books.google.com.au...=onepage&q=a liens%20ufo%20christianity&f=false

Catch is you have to read it to understand it all
Short of that your question is not really valid.

Now if you read the book, disagree, then your question will have merit and value

You are making an assumption of my opinion not understanding my position and what gave me the information to form that opinion.
I dont understand how your opinion was formed either.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If "they" do exist and wanted to be friends with us, we'd be friends. We aren't.

Apparently we're not worthy of their emnity, nor of their friendship. Maybe we're just potential resources or subjects.

(Or more likely, no they here)
edit on 27-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Another theory that supports my viewpoint is that for any species to survive long enough to be as technologically advanced as these "others" appear to be would have to evolve beyond a war-like, conqueror, tribal warfare mentality.

"Hey Toltecatl, check out those Unidentified Floating Objects down in the bay! I told you, there are strange Tall White Intercontinental Visitors!"

"Oh #, Montezuma! Did you see how big those beings are? Check out those long shiny pointy things they're all holding! They look like swords, but way better than ours! We'd better alert the generals! hide the women and children, protect our temples!"

"Oh come on, Toltecatl, any peoples able to survive long enough to be as technologically advanced as these Intercontinental Travelers appear to be would have to evolve beyond a war-like, conqueror, tribal warfare mentality."

edit on 27-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join