It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of chup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Many of you may have seen this already or there has been a thtread about it already too but i just wanted to post it up just in case some havent.

www.jkcinema.com...:%20Evidence&width=350&height=250&quality=best

Its the newest urban legend movie, its all pretty interesting but what i really wanted to show you was the chup. at the end. Maybe some of you can tell me if its fake or not i believe its fake.

-MBR

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I dont know man it looks like a screenshot from a movie or something very fake to me but definitaly not the chup

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There are several other threads on that picture although I would be hard pressed to point you in the direction of them. I believe it was debunked as being a rotting animal head of some sort.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it was debunked as a halloween mask or something... I'm sure someone will dig it up....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I found that or one of the threads gaz was talking about www.abovetopsecret.com... plus here is another thread proudamerican did with a bunch of good links Here

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It is a photoshopped image by a man named, Charlie White and can be found Here. It has also been refered to as the head of a reptilian alien.

Also, here's a thread where I tried to compile as many chupa pics and their explanations as I could. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As I recall it's part of a series of White's artwork featuring the supernatural or paranormal in everyday situations. It crops up every now and again, along with some of his other stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
looks like the head of a dead pitbull (notice the cropped ears)

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
i agree it looks exactly like a pitbulls head
maybe the nose was smushed or pushed over
or cut off entirely

but a dogs head definatly

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
i agree it looks exactly like a pitbulls head
maybe the nose was smushed or pushed over
or cut off entirely

but a dogs head definatly

um, no. It's a piece of artwork photoshopped by an artist named White. We have established this.

top topics

join