It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens need to abduct people now that the internet has an unlimited wealth of knowledge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I see so many people talk about being abducted but I'm struggling to see the logic of the aliens' mindset. The internet contains everything they need to know about every aspect of humanity. Sure, they could be making "hybrids" but that logic also seems flawed since I can't fathom how a superior race would mix with an inferior one. How can that be considered progress? I just think that an intelligent race that can travel to distant stars would be governed mostly by logic and reason, yet abductions seem to contradict this.

Just my two cents.

Edit: oops put this in wrong section, my bad.
edit on th05pmMon, 27 Oct 2014 17:05:32 -050031America/Chicago27 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There are a number of caveats that arise to the questions, before even assuming that aliens are actually abducting people. For the sake of the argument lets say they actually are.

There are a number of hypothesis;s that suggest our DNA and DNA throughout the universe might now be that different.

Genetic diversity,it's possible an old race is looking for genetic diversity and they found what they are looking for in humans. Eventually, diversity minimizes, and an extremely old race could be in need of this. Or if the universe has life all throughout to it but it varies greatly, some attributes we have may be of great interest to other species.
edit on 27-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

Maybe they are breeding humans for cheap labor to work in their fast food restaurants?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That's where all the AOL discs have been going.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'll assume that you're using the word "knowledge" in the loosest of definitions.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
they don't want our knowledge, they want our enzymes. among other bodily secretions.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

yes because the theory is...there were too many trolls online

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Compared to the internet, aliens would probably have unlimited wealth of knowledge.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
they don't want our knowledge, they want our enzymes. among other bodily secretions.

I agree, maybe they have lost the ability to produce certain substances and harvest them from animals and humans (though I truly believe the cattle mutilations were a black ops field analysis program as they spilt something but did not want to get sued by entire states or have there program shut down.

But as for the Alien's or supposed Alien entity's.

They may have originated on earth themselves and perhaps even be of human origin or an earlier species who left the earth, I think there is ample evidence to suggest a possible conflict in the solar system at some distant time that may have included the earth.

But as you know this is too deep to go into unless you are familiar (Which You are) with the unusual features throughout the solar system such as the sidonia region of mars, the anomolys on the moon, back on mars the cratering patterns that look more like cluster bomb's with road like patterns running among the devastation, the linear cratering on phobos that can not be explained as a object bouncing around the moonlet due to the relative energy of the impact and the light gravitational attraction of the moonlet being too low to account for it.

I saw a higher resolution video similar to this one by New Andromeda on You Tube, the one I saw shows the road in higher resolution and it appeared to have a central divide like feature or monorail track along it, also there were features reminiscent of flood damage that has occured after the road was built but before some terrible catastrophe, there were also some object that appeared almost building like on that closer image, sadly that one conveniently vanished from the net like so many of the good one's.

Of course we have all seen this and the explanation used is that it is where the image is joined, well I have yet to see how that explains the flooding damage and believe that this guy may be right.
metaresearch.org...

Of course does that mean the Aliens who may be harvesting from humanity and other life forms are native to the solar system, are they and we both survivors of a now destroyed human epoch of glory and are we divergant, could they be genetically engineered servitor's who now prey on there masters or could they simply be ill and need our enzymes to survive.

edit on 27-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It could be just that they want to get the information first hand rather than trying to sift through information on the internet that could be incorrect. It is also possible that since it is assumed they have a lot more advanced technology, and could be using a different type of system than us for measurements and therefore our data isn't going to help them, or it is also possible that they are measuring parts of a human body that we can't or don't even know exist.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Jeez, are people still actually getting abducted????

If they are, then what Boncho said.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
The internet contains everything they need to know about every aspect of humanity.

You can bet that after surfing Google they sit back and laugh at how primitive and limited our understanding of science overall is. They probably measure our intellectual progress the same way we measure chimpanzee's.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why is this on the Diseases and Pandemics forum?

Anyway, if I were an alien, I'd probably troll us stupid humans on the internet. We think we're oh so wise... I'd probably post pictures and videos of my spaceship and watch everybody go "fake!" all day... cause why not, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe they created and manage our reality, and are making "tune ups" to our genetic makeup to ensure their desired outcome for us
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I have an alternative to that, imagine how many minds all set to the same mental frequency and quantum dimension can have an effect on the reality around them even affecting the quantum nature of that reality, now imagine you had thousands of races and could subtly manipulate them so effecting reality by using them to tune it.
Now if you were a world with such control perhaps even able to effect the universe at a local scale so stabilising your own reality etc, maybe they use us as biofeedback quantumn level attenuator's of reality for some unknown reason of there own in which case we are unlikely to be the only planet they so manipulate and use and somewhere near, perhaps at the centre of these manipulated world's there own homeworld or civilzation.

Pure sci fi conjecture but what if.

top topics

join