It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO UFO image from Oct 25th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This just popped up on my feed and I hadn't seen it posted yet. I won't make any personal observations about what this is or isn't, but Paul Seaburn over at Mysterious Universe clearly thinks it's a massive spacecraft:

This isn’t the first UFO seen orbiting the Sun but it’s certainly one of the biggest. Most news stories have been referring to a report that Russian scientists claimed to have seen an Earth-sized UFO enter orbit around the Sun five years ago. As recently as 2012, another photo taken by SOHO showed what looked like a ship with a boom arm, possibly refueling. Experts attributed that photo’s anomaly to cosmic rays causing a spaceship-shaped blip on the camera lens. Earth-based cameras don’t have this problem because they’re protected by the planet’s magnetosphere.

Here's the entire view:

What do you think ATS?
edit on 2014-10-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

edit on 2014-10-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

me thinks a spot cloud it is... i cant bring myself to believe this is really a ufo.
edit on 27-10-2014 by mmorse32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow, it's a long time since i have seen a SOHO UFO thread...

Anyway, i will go with a glitch in the matrix, just look at all those squares
or maybe it's just a piece of the sun being glitched outward in that pixel area.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I hadn't seen it posted yet.

You didnt look very hard, its the thread before this one in the aliens/ufo forum.
Here it is

All you have to do is look at the past few threads posted in any forum, before starting a thread
edit on 27/10/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Is that the same sighting? It doesn't look like it from the screenshots. [Ballon-like vs giant sharkfin-like] Apologies if it is the same, I cannot watch the vid on the other thread. (slow connections suck!
)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Oooooops!

My bad

Its not the one before this thread, its 2 before this thread

This is it

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
...but Paul Seaburn over at Mysterious Universe clearly thinks it's a massive spacecraft:..

I clearly think it is a dorsal fin of a massive sun shark, swimming south.

Clearly.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
GOD ITS JUST A SHAPE! THERES LOTS OF "DARK" AREAS WHERE THERE IS NO PLASMA..ITS CALLED SPACE. GEEZUZ

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why would Aliens be hanging out on the SURFACE OF THE SUN...if they have that much power then damn, they might as well be gods.

new topics

top topics

join