It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride precedes destruction and haughtiness anticipates collapse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This tug of war is just about exhausting at this point. So, your team wants to recruit me eh? Well, light vs darkness, what if I said that both of your sides seem awfully myopic to me?

I don't want to sacrifice myself to unity and I don't want to step on people's toes. I just want to take part in this creative journey and extinguish my fears and my woes.

Yes, let's make a musical out of this, why don't we? Maybe South Park could make another movie???

Ugh. Is it bad form to just go back to drunken video gaming and let these answers hang in the air for a week or two? I think I hear Ataraxia calling my name, and this time I think I'll just hang out with her for awhile. ;p

The Purpose

The purpose of lust is rapture.
The purpose of rapture is creation.
The purpose of creation is new life.
The purpose of new life is discovery.
The purpose of discover is emancipation.
The purpose of emancipation is independence.
The purpose of independence is authority.
The purpose of authority is intentionality.
The purpose of intentionality is rectification.
The purpose of rectification is virtue.
The purpose of virtue is becoming.
The purpose of becoming is being.

Purpose = Being. We've had the equation backwards this entire time. ;p

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash Even the dark side showed up here to bask in the sun. We all need vitaman d.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Yeah, I think I'm getting that message pretty loudly and clearly.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Being is great. To just...be...can be euphoric sometimes.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This tug of war is just about exhausting at this point. So, your team wants to recruit me eh? Well, light vs darkness, what if I said that both of your sides seem awfully myopic to me?

You can't fix nearsightedness unless you know the law of inverse squares. Approach the light, then adjust the focus on awareness. Is it possible that you need to have your insight checked?
edit on 27-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Who can check this?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is a new movie out with denzel washington and he say's "we all gotta be who we are in this life"
Don't be so hard on yourself with all the wondering because it is a matter of perspective and don't get caught up in others goals because you had your own when you got here. The best always put up a good mental battle but also allow for change when things fail. If you seem lost then know it is likely not because of what you are looking at but how it is coming together at the moment. It will all come together with time for the resolute few that do not cave in on themselves.That is what i battle the perception. if someone tells you that you will break your arm tomorrow then be sure to state that you will not because what they just did was cast a net on you and if left unchecked then some tomorrow it will happen. It then becomes necessary to clean the mental closet of all these nets that have been cast on us in the past. Then you can get a glimpse at what you have been starring at. of coarse i ramble much

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

So, if I say I figured it all out yesterday, will that trick work as well? Or are the delusional truly the most lost? Can a delusional person will themselves into correctness? Heck, maybe for all we know, all those "billionaires" stuck in psych wards really do have mansions and private jets in a dimension all of their own. ;p

Bet you saw that coming from a mile away.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

seen it before i hit reply button. Just pick an answer and you will find a place where it is true. I went up and down the ladder and found that even them aliens fight over the right and left debate. The other night i could feel a presence and i knew one was there i could feel the hatrid toward me as he was squeezing the left side of my brain. He wanted to hurt me but in that same moment i took my thoughts higher and could sense the presense above him and it was a good one that gave me peace by telling me that even though the bugger was out to hurt me the one above him was using him to untie some spiritual knots tat were in my head and the next few days i gained clairity that i had when i was a child. I constantly find this to be the case. I do hold dear to one pre life thought that this round we are to do no harm. Meaning do not kill and from what i have learned from the generational curses they can be fun to break. It is about perspective and some with their nose in the air have probaly already paid their price. The dude speaking about suffering left a path for us to learn. If you were to design a system of organic life it would have to be arranged like a battery.+-+-+-+- There are ten levels to this and our actions determine direction. Each level is inside the other and that creates moments within moments looking like a day at one level could be a yr in another level and 10yrs in another. The whole bubble was then broken down into parts and put into a different order and givin motion and we call it a solar system. kill em with kindness

Take me through the centuries to supersonic years
Electrifying enemy is drowning in his tears
All I have to give you is a love that never dies
The symptom of the universe is written in your eyes
Mother Goose is calling me back to her silver womb
Father of creation takes me from my stolen tomb
Seventh night the unicorn is waiting in the skies
A symptom of the universe, a love that never dies
Take my hand, my child of love come step inside my tears
Swim the magic ocean I've been crying all these years
When our love will ride away into eternal skies
A symptom of the universe, a love that never dies
Oh my child of love's creation, come and step inside my dreams
In your eyes I see no sadness, you are all that loving means
Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above
We'll find happiness together in the summer skies of love

edit on 27-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: AlephBet

Who can check this?

The man in the mirror. You can only see when you do. Read

James 1 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

The wisdom of James 1 comes by experience. The empty basket of the goblin at All Hallow Even is the animal nature of man. The secret to Trick or Tread as a question is to answer it.

Reward ----------> Suffering -----------> Reward
TAKE -------------> GIVE ----------------> Earned

Smoking leads from taking a reward to suffering a debt. Working out in a gym is giving toward the reward you earn. One kills you and the other gives you more life. It's simply a way to see how suffering is the treat. Don't go door to door asking for a handout. Be the man in the mirror handing it out on the other side. Take off the mask. The trick is the one you play on yourself by taking from others with a mask hiding your true self. Be true to God to see yourself with no need for a mask.

When the child leaves his home to trick or treat, they have an empty bag. That's the empty feeling we all have. We fill it with treats, but wonder why it makes us sick. Halloween is at harvest time when the barns of the workers are filled. It's also the time in late October when the poor gleaned in the fields for leftover seed intentionally left by the land owners for that purpose. We celebrate All Hallow Even when we give part of our harvest to others. By doing this, we are the jolly fat man (who eats well) giving our harvest to the children.

Why are they dressed as Ghosts and Goblins? Why the mask? Those who come along and take what they can get in life are not suffering to earn. Taking off the mask and becoming the one with the full barn is the point of life. The treat is what you give away, not the trick you pull on yourself with the mask.

James 1 Thread: LINK Know all things by Wisdom. Learn by doing. Confucius: I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand.

The goblin in October fills an empty basket. Santa is fat because he eats well. His bag is full, then he gives to the children. Each of these festivals are related. Be the one with no mask in the filled home. Work and suffer for others. Give it away.

edit on 27-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join