It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Around and Refueling From Our Sun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'd say it was a solar flare.

It's an interesting thought that UFOs could be "solar powered" - the greenies on planet Earth would love that

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It raises the question as to how a UFO could get so close to the surface of the sun without burning up. You'd assume that a craft which had the ability to travel across vast stretches of space and maybe even through wormholes, would have to be able to sustain itself in extreme heat and pressure...

Maybe the UFO was jettisoning its waste... either spent fuel or poo poo..?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have seen some of these videos and was wondering how they don't burn up being so close to the sun ?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: charles911

Because the objects only exist on the pictures.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nice footage, I have only one nitpick:

and Refueling From Our Sun

How do you know that they're "refuelling"? Did you ask them about that? Or did you utilize a similar craft and you know what type of fuel/propulsion they use?

This is a completely misleading and unfounded title IMHO. I propose a better one:
UFOs Around and Dumping Trash Into Our Sun

You know, Zeta Reticuli has terrible trash problem...Reticulans pay 60 greycoins for removal of 1 kilo of trash. So their crews obviously have to dump it while on mission, otherwise they would pay enormous bills when back in port...say what you want but across the universe bills, taxes and death are almost universal

Seriously though: That refuleing story is a wild speculation. other than that, the video is great.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
While I thank later posters for joining the discussion, I wish you had read my OP and some of the earlier comments.

UFOs have been seen hovering over nuclear power plants and even telephone wires (for landline phones). Super-secret researchers working on retro-engineering crashed ET-craft, are baffled by their propulsion:

www.serpo.org...
UFO/ET BRIEFING FOR PRESIDENT REAGAN
Buried within the Briefing transcript is this:
"The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. I will continue. In the 1976 MJ-12 report, it was estimated that the aliens' technology was many thousands of years ahead of ours. Our scientists speculated that until our technology develops to a level equal to the aliens, we cannot understand the large volume of scientific information we have gained from the aliens' craft. This advancement of our technology may take many hundreds of years.

"The next project originally established as part of Project Gleem in 1954 became a separate project in 1966. Its mission was to establish communication with aliens. This project met with positive success and will be discussed later under a different level. Two other projects involved the test flying of an alien ship and the cross technology between our space program and the information we obtained from EBE 1.

"The CARETAKER: Mr President, we understand very little about their propulsion system. There seem to be two different propulsion systems. One they use within our atmosphere and one they use once they exit our atmosphere. They do not have nuclear power. Their propulsion system does have some type of low level radiation emissions, but nothing that would endanger us. It isn't like our radiation, but we call it radiation because we have nothing else to compare it with."

So the speculation that the UFOs seen near our Sun are "refueling," is the best or "most logical guess" at this point. And some of the photos of UFOs near our sun(posted earlier in this discussion) DO show tubing or extensions that seem to be touching the surface of the sun.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Wow !! , the serpo.org site is still a thing.
It is also still one of Ufology's biggest hoaxes , it had me hooked for a couple of years.

So the speculation that the UFOs seen near our Sun are "refueling," is the best or "most logical guess" at this point.

Why rely on a "logical guess" when the real answer to what is seen on the SOHO images is readily available ?
www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"Wow !! , the serpo.org site is still a thing. It is also still one of Ufology's biggest hoaxes , it had me hooked for a couple of years."

Serpo.org is one of the best sites I've found. Roswell and the Presidential Briefing for Reagan DID happen. It has insider contacts, and most everything I've read on it I've corroborated elsewhere. Your "badastronomy" site, however, is just trying to sell books. Hmmmm, I wonder which site is more motivated by revealing The Truth???

And if you'd read thru this whole discussion, you would have seen photos and discussion of other "Sun UFOs" that more obviously can't be explained away by "stereo anomalies, cosmic rays, pixeling, finger-smudge-on-lens, data errors," and on and on and on.

www.youtube.com...
VIDEO OF HUGE SPHERE ATTACHED TO SUN BY TUBING

I'm not saying that every "Sun UFO" photo is real. I posted one several days ago that I find dubious. But the phenomenon is real, and possibly includes scientifically-verified Nomad Planets which - if hollow and inhabited - must need very powerful and potent "fuel" such as our unique Sun provides.

edit on 29-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
www.youtube.com...
VIDEO OF HUGE SPHERE ATTACHED TO SUN BY TUBING

Now why would you say tubing? In the video he says vortex. He never says tubing. He does say it resembles an umbilical cord, but restate plasma vortex in the same sentence.

Twisting the description of videos is exactly how hoaxes start.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Serpo.org is one of the best sites I've found. Roswell and the Presidential Briefing for Reagan DID happen. It has insider contacts, and most everything I've read on it I've corroborated elsewhere. Your "badastronomy" site, however, is just trying to sell books. Hmmmm, I wonder which site is more motivated by revealing The Truth??

I respectfully suggest you read this.
www.realityuncovered.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"The material to follow will show that Serpo was not a lone-gunman operation, but a collaboration between three friends, who between them already had many years experience of scamming the UFO community. "

***********************************************************************************************

I respectfully disagree. The Serpo.org site was founded on the story that there was an alien-exchange program in the 1960s-70s. I've found enough corroborating evidence that this program was real and happened. There was even a CIA-liaison in Hollywood working with SciFi producers, like Stephen Spielberg, to help "bring the story of the reality of UFOs and ETs into the mainstream of thinking."

That's why "Encounters of the Third Kind" ended with a dozen uniformed Americans entering the alien craft, to be taken back to their planet. THIS was based on the Exchange Program with planet Serpo:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1419886213&sr=1-1&keywords=Encounte rs+of+the+third+kind
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND

I'm not saying every UFO/ET story that gets press is "real." And I know Richard Doty is everywhere, all the time. I've been seeing him on the H2 "MUFON" show "Hangar 1":

www.history.com...
'HANGAR 1' THE UFO FILES
************************************************************************************************************
Besides, "Reality Uncovered" is going after ATS as well:

www.realityuncovered.net...
ALLEGED O'HARE UFO PHOTO REVEALS POSSIBLE ATS HOAX
By a disgruntled former ATS member who got banned. And, like the rest of the site, over-works micro-details to build a huge case of ... nothing. (ATS gets lots of ads? May have investors? Great! Keeps access to ATS free for poor people like me.)

I suggest "Reality Uncovered" is more about "Revenge Journalism," "Let's Stoke Controversy Where There Is None" and "Letting People Think We Are Pristine and Above All Profit-Motivation."

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree. The Serpo.org site was founded on the story that there was an alien-exchange program in the 1960s-70s. I've found enough corroborating evidence that this program was real and happened

Post said evidence please, thanks in advance.

THIS was based on the Exchange Program with planet Serpo:

It was based on the STORY of the exchange program with planet serpo. Big HUGE difference...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

www.unacknowledged.info...
"CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND" BASED ON DIA-INSIDERS?

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419897238&sr=1-1&keywords=serpo SECRET JOURNEY TO PLANET SERPO: A TRUE STORY OF INTERPLANETARY TRAVEL
(4 stars out of 5, from 208 reviews)

www.et-secrethistory.com...
REVIEWS OF "SECRET JOURNEY TO PLANET SERPO"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419897364&sr=1-2&keywords=serpo
SERPO OGN
(3 1/2 Stars out of 5 Stars for 6 reviews)

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419897472&sr=1-4&keywords=serpo
THE SERPO PROJECT
(Currently unavailable - 4 1/2 Stars out of 5 Stars for 6 reviews)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
None of that is evidence.

From your first link,

however due to the fact that there is no substantial evidence to support the theory it needs to be approached with caution.

What you posted is not evidence, its an article about the story.
And books about the story are not evidence either.

Its a nice tale, serpo, and i'd love it to be real. But its not.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Very interesting to say the least.

Just a thought what if these were our secret space forces!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

This looks like some kinda giant DEATH STAR to me! I mean holy space colony BATMAN!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Its a fake from a faker's channel, ADG uk.

Check this thread for lists of known fake channels.
You should check it before you post any video

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Well I see he's still able to draw in the gullible. No offence to you.

Here is a little tribute to ADG...

and my all time favorite...

Just have to love the hoax videos from ADG.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
More videos of UFO/ET-craft apparently "refueling" from our Sun:

www.youtube.com...
DID THIS FLY-BY UFO TRIGGER THE LARGEST SOLAR FLARE ERUPTION OF 2012?

www.youtube.com...
MODULAR UFO NEAR SUN - DISASSEMBLES THEN REASSEMBLES

www.youtube.com...
GIANT TRIANGLE NEAR SUN
At the :34 mark, seems to be energy lines between the sun and craft.

www.youtube.com...
(July 2014) HUGE UFO ABSORBING ENERGY FROM OUR SUN

These videos look authentic to me, but I can't vouch for them 100%. Use your own judgement.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting new discussion here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
NASA BLURRED OUT UFO NEAR SUN? SATELLITE DESTROYED AS A WARNING?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join