It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Around and Refueling From Our Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

No, from what I've read of UFO witness reports on MUFON and NUFORC, people can take photos of the daytime sky or landscape with an ordinary cell phone, and only see the UFOs when they download the shots to their computers.

and a majority of the time the UFO is identified as being a bird or bug which also explains why the person taking the pic didn't see or remember anything being in view.

Its nothing extraordinary so most wont remember seeing a bird or bug flash past their view, when they open the files and look at the images is when they spot something.

To think the unidentified object observed in the pic is alien in nature because the observer didn't see it when taking the pic is in my opinion brain dead or has an agenda to push beliefs in ET and anything unidentified goes towards evidence of proving so because they themselves might have something invested in UFOlogy whether its just a deep belief or financial, it slows real research into the subject.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Here's the first one straight from the NASA/SOHO page

The object in question is at the 3 o clock position

Here's a close up of it

Interesting pyramid object.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

"To think the unidentified object observed in the pic is alien in nature because the observer didn't see it when taking the pic is in my opinion brain dead or has an agenda to push beliefs in ET and anything unidentified goes towards evidence of proving so because they themselves might have something invested in UFOlogy whether its just a deep belief or financial, it slows real research into the subject."
*********************************************************************************************************************

www.ufocasebook.com...
BEST UFO PHOTOS OF 2013
Out of seven photos, four of the photographers only noticed the UFOs after viewing the downloaded photos:

"I did discover the object later, after examination of the pictures I had taken."

"At the time of shooting, the officers did not notice anything unusual with the naked eye... they only noticed the object once they had a look at the photo."

“At the time I took the picture there was nothing in the sky and no low flying aircraft.”

"Literally faster than the eye could follow, an unusual object was accidentally photographed above the landmark Muiderslot Castle in the Netherlands... shooting High Dynamic Range, or HDR, photos."

(NOTE: As I keep saying, a lot of UFOs only pop up in people's photographs after-the-fact. I have NO vested interest in the UFO field, but I DO believe they exist as ET or retro-engineered Earth craft. And I would suggest that it is hostile and belligerent attitudes like yours that are really holding back "serious research into UFOs.")
edit on 29-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: typo

edit on 29-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

(NOTE: As I keep saying, a lot of UFOs only pop up in people's photographs after-the-fact. I have NO vested interest in the UFO field, but I DO believe they exist as ET or retro-engineered Earth craft. And I would suggest that it is hostile and belligerent attitudes like yours that are really holding back "serious research into UFOs.")

Yes and they pop up in pics most likely because of the explanation I gave.

You have no invested interest in the UFO field?

UM not sure if you are all there at this moment but you authored this thread did you not?

That in itself shows some vested interest on your part.

Hostile and belligerent?

So you find logic in saying something is of alien nature because its in a picture but you didn't see it when taking the pic?

That is evidence of ET?

I am asking as this is what I am understanding you are saying when you make such a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My gosh, look at the size of that thing!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I get the feeling that these ships and occupants are what could best be described as "boiler tenders." They monitor and adjust the Sun's output.a reply to: MKMoniker

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Thanks for your comment.

"I get the feeling that these ships and occupants are what could best be described as "boiler tenders." They monitor and adjust the Sun's output."

I know it's comforting to think of the ETs on/near Earth as benevolent and doing significant things just for our benefit. But I view the cosmos as just an expanded version of Earth: good and bad, with the worst and most ruthless usually having the most power and wealth, thus any Big Projects are mostly for them and theirs.

I still adhere to the theory I expressed earlier in this thread, that these are ET craft "refueling" from out "unique sun." (Which is the smallish size of a white dwarf, but still a fully-functioning star - with occasional low atmosphere "solar bombs" in the 200,000 F range).

edit on 1-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

It looks like something large either entering or exiting the Sun. Definitely does not look like any kind of solar emission, according to the laws of fluid dynamics such regularity is impossible.

This ties in nicely with the triangle sometimes seen on the Sun (again, impossible to be natural) as being some kind of portal, as many have postulated.

Pics would add some punch to your OP.

(from the article in the OP)

If you can't see triangles you need to repeat Kindergarten, and according to fluid dynamics a triangle is impossible naturally.

edit on 1-11-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: SLAYER69

Care to share the video or a nice linky?

Sure, here is the video and the 'Explanation' For what it's worth.

You do know that such a natural sphere is impossible according to the laws of fluid dynamics, and certainly not one that lasts for over a day, right?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

My points exactly. Thank you!

The sun is too hot for anything known to Earth to survive melting. And everything normally visible on the sun is in a continually moving LIQUID state. These UFOs seen near or temporarily attached to the sun are SOLID geometric shapes, that never melt nor change. They also come and go from our sun under intelligent control, totally unrelated to whatever is occurring in the current solar environment.

Does anyone know how to spot the 200,000 degree F "solar bombs," and then plot any UFOs seen in/near them?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Someone's learnt a new word!

Why are these supposed ships only seen in certain wavelengths?

Why are they always seen on side on to the sun?

How come we can see comets approaching the sun but not these supposed ships?

edit on 1-11-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You do know that such a natural sphere is impossible according to the laws of fluid dynamics, and certainly not one that lasts for over a day, right?

Spheres do occur naturally they may not be perfect spheres but they do occur naturally.

After 50 years of research, we've discovered a strange, beautiful fact about our Sun: it's more perfectly round than anything else in the natural world. It's not the roundest in a certain category; it's just the roundest sphere there is. If it were a beach ball, The Guardian writes, it would be a hair's width away from complete perfection.

www.popsci.com...

So I guess it isn't impossible.

And it seems that big orange sphere we use for life has lasted well more than a day.
edit on 1-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Someone's learnt a new word!

You do know that mocking, sarcasm and insults are hallmarks of disinfo agents, right?

Why are these supposed ships only seen in certain wavelengths?

Their reflected wavelengths correspond of course to what wavelengths are absorbed which in turn depends on the atomic structure and molecular structure of the hull material. Given that the hull is probably some unknown metal/material of uniform composition, with unknown atomic elements, it is perfectly acceptable that it is only seen in certain wavelengths, and those wavelengths may not be seen to the visible eye.

Just like UV light is used to pick up cleaned up blood splatter in a crime scene investigation, the blood splatter or other bodily fluids are only seen or better seen in the one wavelength. Is that a hard concept to grasp?

Why are they always seen on side on to the sun?

Is your question "Why are they always seen side-on to the Sun?" If so, the answer may be that the only way to detect them is with a silhouette, straight on they may be harder to detect.

How come we can see comets approaching the sun but not these supposed ships?

Are you asking why we cannot see these ships approach/leave the Sun? Well, when they go through the portal something may happen to their molecular structure which makes them visible in some wavelengths, but once through the portal they become virtually invisible, at least to the wavelengths our cameras are tuned in to.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: SLAYER69

Care to share the video or a nice linky?

Sure, here is the video and the 'Explanation' For what it's worth.

Slayer, I love you! I knew that's what you were talking about in your first post!

I brought this exact thing up in another thread a month or so ago. I was astonished to find all the current debunking videos on it, if I could find anything at all. & the available footage laying around the interwebz is not nearly as in depth as it was when this first happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Spheres do occur naturally they may not be perfect spheres but they do occur naturally.

After 50 years of research, we've discovered a strange, beautiful fact about our Sun: it's more perfectly round than anything else in the natural world. It's not the roundest in a certain category; it's just the roundest sphere there is. If it were a beach ball, The Guardian writes, it would be a hair's width away from complete perfection.

www.popsci.com...

So I guess it isn't impossible.

And it seems that big orange sphere we use for life has lasted well more than a day.

The Sun is a sphere due to the Law of Gravity overriding the Laws of Fluid dynamics, the Laws of Gravity control its gases, and whose accretion into something of a sphere took billions of years.

However, the phenomenon in question was labeled "a solar eruption", with obviously much less mass than the Sun, given that it would need longer than the Sun took to form a sphere, certainly not one day.

edit on 1-11-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: anti-sockpuppet language

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You do know that mocking, sarcasm and insults are hallmarks of disinfo agents, right?

just like speaking from ignorance also helps dis info being spread, but you know that right?

Go on now accuse me of stalking you like every other reply to me

Are you asking why we cannot see these ships approach/leave the Sun? Well, when they go through the portal something may happen to their molecular structure which makes them visible in some wavelengths, but once through the portal they become virtually invisible, at least to the wavelengths our cameras are tuned in to.

Leaving and approaching the sun and going into some portals you have in mind are two completely different concepts.

Any way you keep fighting good fight X, you'll get there eventually

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Just like UV light is used to pick up cleaned up blood splatter in a crime scene investigation, the blood splatter or other bodily fluids are only seen or better seen in the one wavelength. Is that a hard concept to grasp?

This is not analogous to the matter. Even when using UV, you're not seeing UV. This may help:

Ultraviolet radiation is invisible to the human eye, but illuminating certain materials with UV radiation causes the emission of visible light, causing these substances to glow with various colors. This is called fluorescence, and has many practical uses.
en.wikipedia.org...

Is that a hard concept to grasp?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Not really beyond us, just done in a different way perhaps.

We have magnetic fields that can and do contain plasmas that are actually hotter than the Sun.

If we could somehow envelop our space craft with a similar tech, we could survive being right next to the Sun too.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

"We have magnetic fields that can and do contain plasmas that are actually hotter than the Sun. If we could somehow envelop our space craft with a similar tech, we could survive being right next to the Sun too. "

Curiously, an "intense white light" UFO was just seen hovering over the San Luis Valley in Colorado.

www.examiner.com...
INTENSE WHITE LIGHT UFO SEEN OVER COLORADO VALLEY
By the photo, it has a vaguely triangular shape. Could this be our own TR-3B, gravity-cancelling triangle craft? Perhaps testing a new camouflage with this bright white covering? (Up to this point, our TR-3Bs are mostly being stored at isolated RAF Bases in England, and possibly in underground bases in remote parts of Australia, since Americans are quick to grab cameras and take photos that end up in the media. But I've read other articles that indicate that there ARE underground craft storage areas in Colorado too.)

Or if this is an ET/Alien craft, maybe they are wary of being shot at while hovering to do scans. So maybe this brilliance either hides the exact edges of this hovering craft, or works as a repellant shielding. Perhaps it also emits scanning energies that can be sent out and reflected back quickly.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

We were talking about viewing objects in different wavelengths...........talking about the objects......not about the wavelengths..........if you have any science concepts you're having trouble with I'd be glad to help, don't be shy about asking!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join