It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simulated Universe, if it's True What's Next?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Eh, its all energy and patterns of said energy.

It's perfectly likely this reality is a simulation... and we could be couched, etc.

The real reality is where the energy comes from... the big 'wall socket' that produces the energy for the bits to form patterns.

Ultimately, 'God' is a generator... one that wasn't manufactured...

I will also say that folks who play with their own programming via chemicals or meditation have frequently observed an "unreality" to this world that some stodgy logicians say is a hallucination... I don't know about that dismissal... but it's a neat subject and one with a possible answer that some of us may not like too much.

It is rather neat to imagine what a source, or true, reality, would be like... maybe no atoms? Just 'solid' solids, for instance? A lack of "pixels"-or no discreet info packets is what I'm getting at... maybe a lack of rules, as in malleable physics? Maybe just thought-energy... a sea of possibility?

If this IS a simulation and it's designed well, things will keep getting weirder as in any good game to hold interest....

edit on 11/4/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Another thing that would indicate a simulation, would be repeats, in the program, because the number would be so large, it would seem to leave open the possibility for these repeats to occur.

Like when your going threw your day and the same thing keeps popping up, but in different context. Like holes in program would just be filled with, dribble. You can't leave holes.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join