It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up now America!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Turn off CNN and FoxNews. Do your own research. I have done mine and I wanted to share this rant with the ATS forum.

I cherish the ideals that the United States of American was founded on. While I am proud of our nation's role in world history, unknown to many, things took at bad turn during the mid-twentieth century. Once founded "by the people, for the people" we have instead enabled a cesspool of international terrorists, a world so black, so evil, that it is unrecognizable as the Pre-WWII America.

Recently, the movie "Kill the Messenger" was released. It is the story of Gary Webb, a journalist for the San Jose Mercury News in the mid-1990s, who uncovered that the CIA was assisting with running drugs, in order to support covert arms sales to Nicaragua (during the 1980s). It should have been astounding and it should have led to a criminal investigation of the CIA. Instead, they used their media plants (google Operation Mockingbird) to destroy Webb. The MSM was able to kill this important story. Another disgusting "success" for the CIA.

Meanwhile, other journalists have studied the CIA's actions, and proven connections between drug cartels, all over the globe, and for CIA. In Mexico, in Afghanistan, and in other places. Yet, few recognize or care. So, you have a government spending billions on a fake "war on drugs" that our own government helps supply! Where is the outrage?

Since at least 1953, our secret government has been throwing gasoline on every major fire around the world, almost always making things worse, and not better. Iran, Guatemala, Iraq, Lebanon, Vietnam, the list goes on and on.

This is only the tip of the iceberg do what this organization is up to. From JFK to 911, my studies indicate that our CIA has been at the forefront of nearly every major low point during the past 60 years. We have financed and enabled ruthless dictators. We have taken out effective governments for our own selfish financial purposes, subjecting entire populations to maximum tyranny. We have looted gold and currency from every conceivable dark corner if the world to enable the insatiable spending appetite of this black government. We have engineered things so awful and disgusting that it sickens me personally.

People around the world are staring to wake up. 89 percent of Germany's population (the most literate population on the planet) believes that the official 911 story is bunk. Snowden has told us about the NSA/CIA, opening many eyes. The movie about Webb is here to open some eyes too.

Please wake up people. We must confront evil. What's worse is that much of the evil is the result of the "work" of our own government. Until people fully face that fact, and demand action, nothing will change. Don't trust the MSM. They are not telling you the truth, and are CIA-controlled.

The truth is out there but you will have to look for it, and it won't be easy. I would be happy to discuss with posters interested in this topic.
edit on 27-10-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Spelling.

edit on 27-10-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Title correction.

edit on 27-10-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Confront, not comfort.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Spell-check now America!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Wow, is it that bad? I did find a word misspelled in the first sentence. I corrected it.

Thanks for the response, I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm fat and i don't like to walk, wake up maybe?

I think its a mistake not to see the MSM, if you do, knowing they don't tell all, at least you know what are they are trying to cover or not.
edit on 27-10-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

He's talking about the title. Shouldn't it be Wake up not Walk up" ?
edit on 27-10-2014 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

That's better !

There are people who realize we're in deep s^^t, but not enough. Too many just believe what they're told on the evening news and don't dig any deeper. We still have a 2 party voting system, [ both run by corporate money and interests ] and anyone outside of that labeled as fringe or a nut job. Look what they did to Ron Paul. He may not have had all the answers, but he was a better choice than what we wound up with.
We're screwed, we know it, there's just not much we can do about it when there's more sheeple than thinking people.
edit on 27-10-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Yes, it should be. I fixed it.

Thanks to both of you for pointing that out.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
Turn off CNN and FoxNews.

.... and MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, Al Jazeera, Oxygen, BBC, Russia Today, IRNA & FARS (Iranian), etc ... and put down the New York Times, WSJ, and Time Magazine, etc ....

edit on 10/27/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Too late buddy prep the best you can, Zombies will continue to be Zombies and Theorists will continue to be awake as much as i love AMERICA the sad reality is that there is no hope for this country weve stepped on too many toes and pissed off way to many people we have now become the obola capital of he world, the fiat money printing capital of he world, the morally bankrupt of the world i love this place and hope and pray we bounce back but i am a Realist Dont hold your breath youll die before you see it get better...a reply to: Jchristopher5

edit on 27-10-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

We must comfort evil.

Eh?

Do you mean 'confront'?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Yes, that is a very embarrassing auto correct error.

I fixed it. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

the fact that you wrote "america" in all caps tells me that you are the zombie type that believes in a sense of nationalist pride, and while i can understand wanting the best for the place that you live in, implying, on purpose or otherwise, that there is some intrinsic quality to a stolen piece of land called america, is really just another example of the brainwashing from the people in charge.
That being said, things will never change, and the sad reality is we have stepped on NO toes at all, and have pissed off nobody.
We never put up much of a fight, aside from beating our chest, but not when it gets in the way of our armchair activism, we need both hands to type out that tweet after all!
We know what is wrong, but we are not desperate enough to do anything about it.
Maybe things will change once they slow the internet down or ban cat gifs or shut down the pirate bay.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My stepson, 39 yrs old at retirement(retired from the Marines last summer, I will call John) and his Maine wife (11 years as a marine) brother in law works for black water(I think this is still their name) found out some terrible things going on with them. To make a long story short, we went to California last summer and the next morning after Johns retirement ceremony , we headed out of California to the wilderness and mountains with their 3 young sons. They are scared of what is supposedly happening.

I heard about the corrupt CIA a few years ago, My son who I will call Luke (currently works for the government in DC), I thought Luke was working for the CIA but he said no, he is in intelligence but would never work for the corrupted CIA. I do not know what he does because they are not allowed to tell us anything, not even his wife. He is selling his big house, quitting the government and getting his family out of there as soon as he sells. He is under tremendous stress and is only 29.

I am not a fear monger and I know nothing but I think something is definitely going on and I believe the CIA is very corrupt!

With that being said, OP I for one love to hear some of your findings!
edit on 27-10-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thats right Zombie move along im sure Rachel Maddow told you to write that and its in caps because of the pride but your obviously to smart to pick up on that one its people like you that calm monger and tell people to keep taking the vaccines or drink the flouride water we have stepped on alot of toes but Piers Morgan might have told you differently yea it was stolen sorry to the Native's but they have been and will continue to be compensated so its even i think its people like you that make ATS miserable its about expressig an opinion, a feeling but Zombies dont have those what could you possily know??? a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: jtrenthacker

Wow, is it that bad? I did find a word misspelled in the first sentence. I corrected it.

Thanks for the response, I guess.

Haha. Sorry for that smart-assery. I hadn't had my coffee yet and I had to re-read your headline 3 times to figure out what was going on. Just having a bit of fun.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
My stepson, 39 yrs old at retirement(retired from the Marines last summer, I will call John) and his Maine wife (11 years as a marine) brother in law works for black water(I think this is still their name) found out some terrible things going on with them. To make a long story short, we went to California last summer and the next morning after Johns retirement ceremony , we headed out of California to the wilderness and mountains with their 3 young sons. They are scared of what is supposedly happening.

With that being said, OP I for one love to hear some of your findings!

Thanks for your post. What I would suggest is a deep study of the following subjects. I will comment briefly.

1. MK Ultra. This is a program where it's been proven that the CIA used willing and unwilling subjects, exploring them to dangerous drugs like '___', to experiment with mind control. One goal: create hired killers, like perhaps Sirhan Sirhan.
2. Northwoods. While not strictly a CIA endeavor (it was endorsed by the joint chiefs) it was a plan to bomb US buildings and airports, so that politically we could blame Cuba and entice America to go to war. JFK rejected the plan and fired some involved. He had earlier fired the evil villain Allen Dulles as head of the CIA. Kennedy told insiders that he planned to "scatter the CIA to the winds". That combination was probably enough to get him killed, at least in part planned and executed by the CIA.
3. CIA running drugs. Please read Gary Webb's book, "Dark Alliance". Similar stories have propped up and been denied by the MSM.
4. Project Mockingbird. Speaking of the MSM, this also is Conspiracy Fact. The MSM continues to be led by the CIA. The Gary Webb case confirms this. Recently an LA Times writer was proven to be complicit in seeking CIA oversight for his Articles.
5. America imperialism. Study the work of Allen Dullus, and his CIA replacements since 1953. Nearly everywhere strife exists in the world, the CIA is there, throwing gasoline on the fire.
6. 911. I have become convinced that our government is in on 911, by at the very least, allowing it to happen. Much evidence exists that makes the official story a flimsy conspiracy theory, yet few really understand that fact. They read the official report, or listen to the CIA-controlled MSM, and think all is right. It's not.

There is so much more. It is shocking, if you let yourself understand the real sequence of events. Much of it points to the CIA.

edit on 27-10-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"Siran Siran" ?

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
"Siran Siran" ?

Seriously?

Sirhan Sirhan, I said perhaps. The point is that is one of the things (controlling a person towards behavior, such encouraging them to kill on their behalf) they were trying to do with the program called MK Ultra. Others included remote viewing and drug experimentation, in general. It's possible but I certainly cannot prove Sirhan Sirhan was used this way. I do find it very odd that he remembers nothing about it. This is why I stated "perhaps" to this theory.

Also, I first spelled the name Sirhan Sirhan wrong. Oh the horror. I corrected it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Double post...
edit on 27-10-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I agree, and I do try to avoid over-paranoia.

It is comical that we could be discussing the shocking claim, illustrated with facts, that the CIA has committed many despicable acts, proven beyond a doubt, yet someone is worried about a misspelled word.

I am not saying these folks are CIA assets, but this is one method used to discredit posts of this type. It is often used by professional spooks, on these forums, to disrupt conversation.

After what Snowden told is, does anyone really doubt these forums are being monitored by, and with ample participation, by the CIA?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join