It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Vs Yahweh sorta

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

See, I became a Christian to avoid righteous justice.

Most do. The main thing that holds people back from accepting God is pride, and a (false) sense that their morals are somehow higher than those of the Creator of the universe. Interestingly enough, this is the same reason that Satan was cast down from Heaven.

10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

edit on 27-10-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: graphuto

I can't find anyone who found this:

The bankers have had their tables turned to debt and the peacemakers have no rest.

Is this true today? Is it evident? Yes, but I can only find myself saying it on the internet. When Jesus entered the temple at passover, he overturned the tables of the moneychangers. Tables are financial balance sheets from the very word we use for tables, or what holds up the balance. He turned over the benches (for rest) of the ones selling doves (peace symbol). He promised to return with signs and wonders wrapped in parable that few could discern. He leaves us with a sign here that apparently I can only see. Why am I the only one saying it? I am not sure, but can you deny it's true?

I am at peace with this. I have no problem being the only one saying many things. I can be wrong, but then again, I am on a conspiracy forum speaking on a topic of my opinion into matters I am interested in. Me and about a billion other people are doing the same. Why should you care so much what my opinion is among the rest? Possibly because you see the truth in it.

How many Hebrew scholars does it take to associate Aleph Bet with letters, especially considering the source of Hebrew is Phoenician? How many Hebrew scholars at university does it take to match the letters with the Word of John 1? Don't letters make words in programming what they represent? How many scholars does it take to match the letters of creation with DNA, then associate the 23 letters of Hebrew (including Ghah) with 23 each from both father and mother's chromosomes? How many Hebrew scholars does it take to then see that the Mother is the Cup for the seed making bread (proteins) to make a human body. Is it a stretch to say that Aleph Mem (Mother) is strong water, or the cup? Is it so hard to see that the Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed)? How can he possibly be the bread (made from seed) of life (what God claims to create)? Is it really that hard to see? Have you read my first thread: Hidden in the Letters of Creation - Mother / Matter / Matrix

Ironically, they can't see it. I have spoken to many Hebrew scholars that confirm my word spelling by root, but can't make the connections to DNA. They are blinded. Why? What gives me the insight?

The word ear is a seed in Hebrew. In English, the Phoenician letters we use to spell ear can also make Hear by adding a Hey, which means to behold. Is it a surprise that Hey means behold, or that adding a Tav tells you where the seed enters as soil? HearT. How hard is it to then know that a Tav is the plowman's mark from the Hebrew Lexicon? Move the Hey to the end of Heart and you get eartH, or the literal soil that is plowed toward the mark. Again, why am I the only person in the world that thinks this is astounding?

Why do the linguists miss this? Could it be that I have refused their theology for what the word actually says? Could it be my heart, eyes and ears or opened in good soil? I can tell you why. I asked God. It's simple. I asked for His Spirit to teach me. That's it. Simple.

Why is it so hard to see that Yahweh is wrong for shedding blood? Why is is wrong to see that he is wrong for desiring worship, when he is supposed to be the filled cup needing nothing from us?

Again, it's just common sense and easily seen if you can see truth. It then begs the question: Why did Elohim require that blood payment? Is it not obvious? Elohim said human hands would shed blood if it was taken. Yahweh came as a kinsman to make the payment. Theology has said this since the beginning. I only show why it is so.

Why am I the only person to see this:

AMEN is AMN,or Aleph Mem Nun. It means true. AMN in Greek is Lamb.

What words are made with AMN?

AMN - Lamb
AMNi - River of life
AMNio - bowl catching the sacrifice of a lamb
AMNion - Sac covering the baby in a womb
AMNiotic - Fluid of the womb
AMNesia - Condition of the lamb
AMNesty - When God forgets our trespass
dAMNation - When God remembers

Find more words. There are none unless they directly relate to child birth and memory.

Again, I am a lone voice crying in this wilderness. Why? God knows. His plan leads me through each of my unplanned steps. I simply walk with God. I am also a sinner. I am not perfect. We all stumble in many ways. James 3 says this word for word. It also tells how to ask for wisdom from the lessons it can teach.

edit on 27-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I read your post there thoroughly.
That's really deep, and perhaps just beyond my own understanding.... I don't really even know what else to say....
Why can't this be seen in the KJV, the Bible that we've had for the past 400 years? Or can it? I know they say that in the KJV when there is capital L capital O capital R capital D, then that is what's referring to YHVH. And I know also that the KJV makes this distinction all over the place. Do I really need this "Names of God" Bible to see what you're saying?
edit on 27-10-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Why is it so hard to see that Yahweh is wrong for shedding blood? Why is is wrong to see that he is wrong for desiring worship, when he is supposed to be the filled cup needing nothing from us?

Why is it so hard to understand that the shedding of blood is the only way that sin can be forgiven, that death is the only true and valid recourse for sin.
Yahweh laws can be no other way, sin is so detestable that sinners must be separated from life.

Show me in the bible where sin can be admonished some other way.

The law teaches a tooth for a tooth an eye for an eye, thats the law, blood for blood. The law stands today.
It hasnt changed, imagine if the law was carried out today in all society's, there would be little crime.

God does not need our worship, He asks us to worship Him for our sake, not His. God asks us to remain faithful, even when things are bad and we lose our way, He demands our worship so we can rely on His strength when our is exhausted, He is asking us for our sake, not His

Now another thing that disturbs me is why are you teaching letters and words, when Christ came He taught Christ, love, forgiveness and repentance, unity.
You teach words, matrixes and disunity in God.
Jesus is the word, all your words dont reveal Christs message to humanity on the cross.
Your words are convoluted, Christ message was salvation and repentance.
I dont see that in all your words

I am sorry

edit on b2014Tue, 28 Oct 2014 00:41:00 -0500103120142am312014-10-28T00:41:00-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Okay. Then YOU don't deny that the god of the Old Testament required others to do his killing for him, and then rewarded them with virgin females, land and bounty.

In my opinion, the god that you have described is the epitome of evil. Just sayin.

edit on 28-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No idea what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Okay. Then YOU don't deny that the god of the Old Testament required others to do his killing for him, and then rewarded them with virgin females, land and bounty.

Well, there's no denying that:

"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." - Numbers 31:17-18

The old testament is about killing, controlling, and abusing others, but people still want to believe in it instead of Love.
edit on 28-10-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

. . . the god of the Old Testament required others to do his killing for him . . .
Except in the Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, the death of the firstborn of Egypt, the death of Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea, the opening up of the mouth of Hell at the rebellion of Korah, and the wild bears who killed those who mocked Elisha.

edit on 28-10-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Oh yes! Proving that the biblical God is perfectly capable of taking care of problems all by himself. Which leads one to wonder why this same god would say "Thou salt not kill" and "Vengeance is mine", if he intended to require others to kill for him all along.

edit on 28-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Check this link for the Names of God BIble: Names of God Bible

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Why is it so hard to understand that the shedding of blood is the only way that sin can be forgiven, that death is the only true and valid recourse for sin.
Yahweh laws can be no other way, sin is so detestable that sinners must be separated from life.

Show me in the bible where sin can be admonished some other way.

The law teaches a tooth for a tooth an eye for an eye, thats the law, blood for blood. The law stands today.
It hasnt changed, imagine if the law was carried out today in all society's, there would be little crime.

Im sorry but this is just disgusting and twisted...

This law is still carried out in parts of the world that the rest of the world is fighting against...

Try looking back at the beginning of your book and figuring out why This so called God required the blood of the innocent to forgive sins... There is no answer aside from the fact that this creature is a blood thirsty maniac

The shedding of blood has never forgiven sin...

There has never been a reason for it except that this false God wanted it... it thrives on pain and blood...

ONE can NOT pass their sins to another being.... Their sins are their own...

Christianity will never recover from the dark ages of blood lust until its adherents realise this...

it will remain a disgusting mess until they follow the man they call saviour...

And following the OT is not the way

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Is this okay with you?

Isaiah 13

11 I will punish the world for its evil
and the wicked for their wrongdoing.
I will put an end to arrogant people
and humble the pride of tyrants.
12 I will make people harder to find than pure gold
and human beings more rare than gold from Ophir.
13 I will make heaven tremble,
and the earth will be shaken from its place
when Yahweh Tsebaoth is angry.
At that time he will be very angry.

14 They’ll be like hunted gazelle
and like sheep with no one to gather them.
Everyone will return to his own people
and flee to his own land.
15 Whoever is found will be stabbed to death.
Whoever is captured will be executed.
16 Their little children will be smashed to death right before their eyes.
Their houses will be looted and their wives raped.

Yahweh is angry quite often in scripture. His remedy is not education or his own presence leading the people. His resolution is to use man to shed blood in his name because he is angry. Remember, patience is a virtue that Yahweh seems to exhibit as a limited quantity. This was a promise of his wrath. Famously, he destroys people of a nation when the King of that nation is unfaithful. When Abraham lied to two Kings about his wife being only a sister, Yahweh punished the unsuspecting King and household. Is this okay with you? Is this the God of love? Really? No. It's a prodigal son. Elohim (Father) is God from Genesis 1. He is also the Father that required this blood to be paid by the Son of God.

Read 1 Samuel and 2 Samuel with the thought in your mind as you read: is this okay and would a God of Love do this? I did this very thing once and it turned my stomach. I do not agree with most of the decisions and I can only agree that a proper education would have solved Yahweh's problems. Today, the same can be said. We lack the knowledge we need to see this. We lack the longevity of life to reach the proper conclusions. Babel is what Yahweh did to us, not for us.

Read that again. He has always done thing to us and not for us. He did them for himself if you read the text. "Then they will know that I am the LORD!" His stock answer throughout Isaiah.

edit on 28-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

This law is still carried out in parts of the world that the rest of the world is fighting against...

Try looking back at the beginning of your book and figuring out why This so called God required the blood of the innocent to forgive sins... There is no answer aside from the fact that this creature is a blood thirsty maniac

The shedding of blood has never forgiven sin...

There has never been a reason for it except that this false God wanted it... it thrives on pain and blood...

ONE can NOT pass their sins to another being.... Their sins are their own...

Christianity will never recover from the dark ages of blood lust until its adherents realise this...

it will remain a disgusting mess until they follow the man they call saviour...

And following the OT is not the way

there is a simple answer if you cared to study, Sin = death Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death,

But I know you dont accept most of the bible so its pointless.

You say God thrives on pain and blood, this thread explains I see it as justice.We disagree.

I can pass the responsibilities of my actions on to others, I can blame others and others can pay my speeding tickets if they choose.

I dont see any Christian blood lust, Christ was a once and for all, its all over now. Please explain what I dont understand in your statement, Christian blood lust?

and what makes you think I follow the Old Testament.
I recognise that the laws of the Old Testament still apply to all humanity today, that we will be judged according to those laws.
I work on Christs principles of love and forgiveness, patience and compassion. Sadly I am still just an apprentice.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

there is a simple answer if you cared to study, Sin = death Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death,

But I know you dont accept most of the bible so its pointless.

Most Christians follow Paul, so to them that is the simple answer... even if its wrong

You say God thrives on pain and blood, this thread explains I see it as justice.We disagree.

No... I say that this entity is NOT God...

This false God thrives on Pain and death, and the misery of humans... and is one of the most repulsive critters that ever existed IF he/she/it is anything more then a fabrication of men with agendas...

I can pass the responsibilities of my actions on to others, I can blame others and others can pay my speeding tickets if they choose.

That is simply the worse example you could have given... speeding is NOT a sin... its breaking a man made law...

You can not pass your SIN off on another.... and even IF you could what kind of person does that make you?

I dont see any Christian blood lust, Christ was a once and for all, its all over now. Please explain what I dont understand in your statement, Christian blood lust?

I didn't say Christian blood lust... Please read what I write instead of putting words in my mouth...

The OT is not composed of Christian material... though im sure you believe it is...

and what makes you think I follow the Old Testament.
I recognise that the laws of the Old Testament still apply to all humanity today, that we will be judged according to those laws.

You just answered your own question.... even Paul knew the OT laws were useless... even IF he had a twisted way of looking at it

I work on Christs principles of love and forgiveness, patience and compassion. Sadly I am still just an apprentice.

Not sadly... Obviously

but at least you're trying... Once you see the OT for what it is... you will progress...

Til then you will remain an apprentice...

edit on 28-10-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

We disagree, I cant see the logic behind your understanding.

listening to you makes me think that there is no justice in this world, its like Buddhism.
we are all just going around in a never ending circle with no end in site

and to be perfectly clear, I stand with Jesus, as His servant, bonded to my King. I am trying nothing else, all I see is Christ crucified for my sin.
All I see is my failures living up to Gods expectations, now covered in Christ

and what kind of person does that make me, a very grateful coward.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

I'm curious, what exactly is it that you're afraid of?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I'm curious, what exactly is it that you're afraid of?

What every one who speeds or breaks the law is afraid of, righteous judgement.

See, I know I have done bad things, in time there will be a day of reckoning for those bad things.
Gods judgement will not see me escape punishment outside of my faith in Jesus.

If you dont believe your past will catch up with you, then there is nothing to worry about.
I believe we will all be held accountable for our actions come judgement day.

Its simple really.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Are you only a Christian out of fear?
edit on 28-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

We disagree,

that's unfortunate but it is allowed... at least in my belief system... I don't know about yours...

I cant see the logic behind your understanding.

Most Christians don't because they lack basic critical thinking skills...

I'll give you a brief summery which you will futilely attempt to explain away...

God is Love... the OT god is not... thus he/she/it is not God

its as simple as that... but it can go into great detail as to why... which you will disagree with...

listening to you makes me think that there is no justice in this world, its like Buddhism.
we are all just going around in a never ending circle with no end in site

IF we actually followed the OT god there would be no justice in the world.... there was no justice back then... Just torture and blood lust... humans killing humans in the name of their Gods

and to be perfectly clear, I stand with Jesus, as His servant, bonded to my King. I am trying nothing else, all I see is Christ crucified for my sin.
All I see is my failures living up to Gods expectations, now covered in Christ

Funny... all I see is Paul... quotes from him, theology from his letters...

Nothing Jesus taught... at least not in this conversation thus far

At least you're honest... I can appreciate that

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
that's unfortunate but it is allowed... at least in my belief system... I don't know about yours...

In my personal experience with borntowatch he is perfectly capable of agreeing to disagree. That's one of the reasons I'm actually willing to read what he has to say or link even though I know full well it is most probable I will disagree, especially considering my position as an atheist.

Most Christians don't because they lack basic critical thinking skills...

I'll give you a brief summery which you will futilely attempt to explain away...

I must admit I'm a little surprised by the attitude of your response. I don't think it's necessarily hostile but does seem a little out of character for you. At any rate, I'm sure Jesus never followed any of his allegories with, "but you will futilely try to understand it because you lack critical thinking skills."

God is Love... the OT god is not... thus he/she/it is not God

its as simple as that... but it can go into great detail as to why... which you will disagree with...

I will also disagree with the fact that God is love. From my position all the "God is love" crowd has done is throw out all the nasty parts of the Bible that doesn't agree with that. Keep going, you're almost there!

And because your God is love it makes him real? What makes him any more real than any other faith based view of a God?
edit on 28-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join