It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Host Gets Torn Apart On The Air After Alleging Voter Fraud In Colorado (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Yeah, people hate Wal-mart because they're #1. It has nothing to do with the fact that pay people like s#, they've been caught forcing people to work overtime off the clock, they're anti-labor, they've encourage employees to apply for assistance rather than provide adequate benefits, they destroy small business, depressing local economies to the point that nobody can afford to buy anything but their Chinese-made crap.

Fox News isn't just biased, they're the heart and soul of a propaganda machine and they've made a fortune being one of the biggest contributors to the current extreme political polarization in this country.

Nobody dislikes either of these corporations simply because they're #1 in their respective markets, they dislike them because they're destructive.
edit on 2014-10-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke
I burst out laughing at that one.
I am so glad I do not have any of the American networks or cable as my source of news.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: DAVID64
You'd prefer we watch MSNBC ?

I'd prefer you watch both, RESEARCH both, and then see how they both color the stories to make them political and biased... Like I do.

In his analysis of Kelly’s report, 9News anchor Kyle Clark called out the Fox host for slapping together a load of bull# and calling it journalism.

That's FOX's specialty. They do that every day. That's how they keep their "loyal" viewers.

So many foolish people pointing at FOX news and crying foul...........What if all of them are liars? What if this crap is done for a reason. What if that reason is to offer a dissenting viewpoint and keep the masses bickering back and forth.

Controlled opposition..........What if I am right. What if the mainstream media FOX,CNN,MSNBC,ABC,CBC,PBS,BBC are all controlled by the elite.........Look past the talking points they give you daily and see the truth.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am a republican/ independent, and I can not even stand fox news LOL It used to be good, but now its all talk, no news.

I just watch the local news now. I search for my news information elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

lol the US is number 1 in what? Debt? Invading other countries? prison population? BMI?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's odd that while this thread is getting discussed, I haven't seen one thread about all the computerized voting machines changing peoples votes from (R) to (D).

Isn't there a story there as well?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

And America would be better off with The Republicans in Charge? whom the senate plans on voting for Ground troops in Syria and Iraq?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

You know, being a Brit and watching an 'episode' of Fox news for the first time way back...i actually and truthfully thought it was a satirical show.

Like a piss take, a bit like the UK fake news satire 'Brass Eye' was...i remember being totally amazed that it was never supposed to be satire and that Americans actually watched it as a bona-fide news channel.

I still am amazed actually, years later.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It amazes me that in this day and age there are actually people who try to defend FOXNews as anything more than propaganda.

Sure, MSNBC is complete bull#, but I never see anyone trying to defend it as anything more than a leftist echo chamber. I constantly see people trying to protect the "journalistic integrity" of FOXNews. It's laughable at best.

To the person who questioned Megan Kelly being a journalist or an opinion spreader, I ask this question.....why is it okay for them to portend that they are passing off news without being held to the standard of a journalist. It is just all to convienient that they (meaning the talking heads on FOX, including Hannity, who may be the worst of the bunch at this) can pass off pseudo-news and then when they get called on it, they simply fall back to the "I'm an entertainer" defense. In my opinion, they need to pick a side, since it's apparent that the people watching them can't (or one step worse, wont') differentiate for themselves. I mean really, I don't know how many times I have been involved in a discussion and a segment from Fox and Friends or Hannity have been used as factual information to support a claim.

Somehow, I think this is exactly how Rupert wanted it to be when he started the station back in the day.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

lol the US is number 1 in what? Debt? Invading other countries? prison population? BMI?

That's right. We're #1 in all of those, thank you very much!!

Pretty sure you forgot Rape, Auto Theft and Military Spending as well.

But don't be upset. It's ok to be jealous of our Greatness!! Yay Merika!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join