It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Lost

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"Israeli commander on trial over slain Palestinian schoolgirl

JERUSALEM (AFP) Dec 09, 2004
An Israeli commander accused of emptying his weapon into a dead Palestinian schoolgirl went on trial Thursday in a military court in a case that has shaken public confidence in the armed forces."

Lost link

The point to this post is that Israel has lost their mind. They are becoming PC and will now lose their country. There is no CRIME here. The commander should not be on trial.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Israel is "lost" because a guy is on trial for emtying a clip into a little girl they just killed?

Explain this please. And please dont say something like "They had to kill that little girl, they had no choice, and the only way to make sure she was dead was to shoot here in the head 5 times and then another 15 into her body" or any bull crap like that.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by skippytjc]

link   
Are you blind? He murdered an innocent child in cold blood; he had known very well that she was unarmed and "deathly scared."

Your sheer ignorance is a crime. Israel commites the most human rights violations on this planet. It's only due to American vetos that they have never faces sanction and all the other consequences that should be handed to them.

Deep

link   
Of course, emptying the magazine of an M16 into the body of a murdered schoolgirl is perfectly admirable behaviour. The mutilation of children's corpses is a much misunderstood activity in this PC world of ours.

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Is this the story that was posted on here a little while ago?

If so wasn't he quoted as saying "I would have killed her if she was 2".?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
She was dead so what difference does it make? Did he "kill" her 20 times? What's the big deal. SHE WAS DEAD!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Horacid, are you just trolling or just a sadist???

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

She was dead

She was dead so what difference does it make? Did he "kill" her 20 times? What's the big deal. SHE WAS DEAD!

He shot her in the leg, then in the head, then confirmed the kill with 17 more rounds. Yes, she was killed, she was killed by him in cold blood.

You're very misinformed.

Deep

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have a feeling that DrHoracid is a person of little experience. I was going to say he was very young, but I didnt want to insult any normal young people. He certainly doesnt have any kids.

DrHoracid, someday, someday you will understand the true magnatude of what you say right now. You have no idea how horrible of a thing you are stating right now. I just hope that the day comes you realize it is sooner rather than later.

It frightens me that people who think like you walk the planet among us...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

She was dead

He shot her in the leg, then in the head, then confirmed the kill with 17 more rounds. Yes, she was killed, she was killed by him in cold blood.

You're very misinformed.

Deep

One in the head or 20 in the head, what's the difference. SHE WAS DEAD. The was just a lump of flesh there. No difference that an abortion.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
DrHoric, do you have sex with dead people, would you eat dead people, i mean, it's only a lump of flesh ? Would you waste sp many bullets on a body unless you are psycopath?

Have you considered signing up for mercenarie jobs, you can do all this sick stuff and get paid for it.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

link   
Emptying a clip into a girls is not right, plus...

Please leave Israel to the Hebrews, and let them handle this mess. And stop sending ammo, apparently they have too much of it if they are pumping 20 slugs into every little girl.

link   
He further mutilated the corpse of a dead child.

The child was dead, killed in cold blood, for what reason i cannot fathom. I don't see anything about a bomb strapped to her body!

And then he adds insult to injury by emptying rounds into her body for no rational reason.

he did so because he was a hateful, unstable, cold blooded man, and he should be on trial. The only reason to do such a thing is violation of the childs body, an act of pure hatred and sadism.

It has nothing to do with PC brigades. It has to do with the trial of a man who should be removed from duty.

Anyone in their right minds would see this guy as a total asshole who should be removed.

link   
quote:
"...Instead, the tape shows that the soldiers swiftly identified her as a "girl of about 10" who was "scared to death".

The tape also reveals that the soldiers said Iman was headed eastwards, away from the army post and back into the refugee camp, when she was shot.

At that point, Captain R took the unusual decision to leave the post in pursuit of the girl. He shot her dead and then "confirmed the kill" by emptying his magazine into her body..."
www.guardian.co.uk...

I have heard the communication between the commander and the Israeli soldiers and have seen some footages, it's evil, it's diabolical. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Blobber

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

One in the head or 20 in the head, what's the difference. SHE WAS DEAD. The was just a lump of flesh there. No difference that an abortion.

He killed her. Case-in-point, the above post regarding the subject. Now stop trolling.

The tape also reveals that the soldiers said Iman was headed eastwards, away from the army post and back into the refugee camp, when she was shot.

At that point, Captain R took the unusual decision to leave the post in pursuit of the girl. He shot her dead and then "confirmed the kill" by emptying his magazine into her body..."

Deep

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As sadistic and deplorable as DrHoracid statements have been in some topics, he still manages to get applause for them. I don't know what happend to the rest of the "they are heroes" brigade.

Skadi, you said this man should be put on trial. What about the bulk of the US army in Iraq, who are killing innocent children in cold blood and/or molesting them?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I want to understand what the big deal is here. Suicide bombers murder innocent Jews,Iraqis, etc, etc, and this website says little. One 13 year old potential suicide bomber is shot and everyone goes nuts. WHY?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not Trolling

I want to understand what the big deal is here. Suicide bombers murder innocent Jews,Iraqis, etc, etc, and this website says little. One 13 year old potential suicide bomber is shot and everyone goes nuts. WHY?

Slipper slope fallacie won't hold boat here. Don't bring up other circumstances; you started a thread about a man who killed an innocent girl who was "scared to death and heading back to the refugee camp" in cold blood, then proceded to state " even a 2 year old should have been shot." She was not a threat, you know that, you're just being ignorant.

You're just trolling, you're not adding anything to this topic; other than you're one liners, you're just causing ruckus.

Deep

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Not Trolling

Slipper slope fallacie won't hold boat here. Don't bring up other circumstances; you started a thread about a man who killed an innocent girl who was "scared to death and heading back to the refugee camp" in cold blood, then proceded to state " even a 2 year old should have been shot." She was not a threat, you know that, you're just being ignorant.

You're just trolling, you're not adding anything to this topic; other than you're one liners, you're just causing ruckus.

Deep

OK, slowly now. How did the commander know she was not a threat? Have you been in a similar position? How do you know?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I have a feeling that DrHoracid is a person of little experience. I was going to say he was very young, but I didnt want to insult any normal young people. He certainly doesnt have any kids.

DrHoracid, someday, someday you will understand the true magnatude of what you say right now. You have no idea how horrible of a thing you are stating right now. I just hope that the day comes you realize it is sooner rather than later.

It frightens me that people who think like you walk the planet among us...

Oh come off it mate:

Im to angry to comment. The scary part is poeple like this walk among us in society.

Id like Indigo Child to spend just 3 days with US soldiers in Iraq. Just 3 days and walk in thier shoes. The tune would change....If he/she lived...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join