It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
These days everyone is a label.

T.I. (Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr.) responds:

Wake up. We are one.

In my opinion, gay/ lesbian are confused. And i believe more in nature. Woah, stop, this thread is about Labels, and how labels can control a person.

Why are we drawn to materialistic and non materialistic stuffs? Labels, titles?? Labels and titles are from someone else's perspective. # them. Why have labels in the first place? Control.

Even saying "i'm American" puts a label on you.

"Words to me don't have much power. Unless you give them power." T.I.
edit on 26-10-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

If I had a label, it would simply be my name.

Not everyone lives with a label...other than what people would name it.

Be whom you are, know yourself.

There is only one moment in time that matters.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So that makes you a "non-labler", Ha you've been labeled yet again. It never ends. S&F

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It is a key ingredient for propaganda to be successful. Everyone must be categorized so that division and control can thrive.

Nowhere on planet Earth is this more prevalent than the United States of America. In fact, the entire political process relies on individuals either being categorized by others or categorizing themselves so that all participants in this control system are pitted against each other on a continuous basis.

The government systematically spying and collecting data on all of the participants in this make-believe lie life helps greatly to achieve the end-result.....that being the total control of, and submission by, the masses – to the Bankster Elite Bloodlines.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
No labels!!!-reminds me of the 90s AOL No labels chat, hah. Society heavily puts people into that unfortunately. Now more so it's been used on divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Labels are important in describing some times. Woman, man, child, black, Asian, cat, dog. ect... If you are derogatory when you use them that is the problem. In America in we supposedly strive for equal rights. But we separate the rights between groups. We don't push human rights that's the problem. They segregate the rights between groups. Gay, women's, black ect.. That is the problem. No one says that nobody should be treated a certain way. They say you can't treat black, ect.. that way. They segregate the rights between groups. segregation will never be equal. We need basic human rights not separate rights and that would be a step on the right path. Get rid of all these individual rights groups. If some one is wronged yes it is wrong. Just say don't treat anyone that way. Don't say you can't treat a group that way. Until segregated rights are gone we will never have equal rights. HUMAN RIGHTS, CIVIL RIGHTS, ect.... If you separate them into groups like they are different, don't be surprised when they are treated different. Because that in itself it a determination of being different. But we do need the descriptive terms just as identification, just not a classification.
edit on 27-10-2014 by roth1 because: added

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
Labels are important in describing some times. Woman, man, child, black, Asian, cat, dog. ect... If you are derogatory when you use them that is the problem. In America in we supposedly strive for equal rights. But we separate the rights between groups. We don't push human rights that's the problem. They segregate the rights between groups. Gay, women's, black ect.. That is the problem. No one says that nobody should be treated a certain way. They say you can't treat black, ect.. that way. They segregate the rights between groups. segregation will never be equal. We need basic human rights not separate rights and that would be a step on the right path. Get rid of all these individual rights groups. If some one is wronged yes it is wrong. Just say don't treat anyone that way. Don't say you can't treat a group that way. Until segregated rights are gone we will never have equal rights. HUMAN RIGHTS, CIVIL RIGHTS, ect.... If you separate them into groups like they are different, don't be surprised when they are treated different. Because that in itself it a determination of being different. But we do need the descriptive terms just as identification, just not a classification.
'

So right you are. I'm afraid the banksters have taken over. Who will turn down a $50,000 bonus? 'The more than greedy'
edit on 27-10-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I don't label but i do see stupid people everywhere .Oh wait . Mirror

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I don't label but i do see stupid people everywhere .Oh wait . Mirror
Lol, i relate.

top topics

join