It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitsunetsuki/Fox Spirit Possession: My Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am glad you decided to share this Toast

I am definitely wondering though.. what makes you think this is a fox spirit? Or even a spirit of nature?

Before all this happened, how did you feel about nature in general? It might be some sort of entity that is using your ideals to incite rage. It is always possible it is a product of your mind, but I think the solution to either is roughly the same.
edit on 27-10-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hold on. You were saying it is mental health issues, Are you now saying this "thing" is real?

They are just nurvouse twitches as body aligns with conciousness. As long as toast man is in control he will be fine.

He know the line he is walking along... Did you not read that?

We all have sides we never knew we had. When they reveal themselves they can seem like another, but they are all part of the one.

IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why must everyone bash and laugh at him, and tell him he has mental issues, what is wrong with you people? Can't you see it is hard for him to talk about this? All he wants to do is share his experience/story, he didn't ask for people to be assholes...go do that somewhere else, for Pete's sake!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm not laughing. People will normally bring up that it may be mental health issues when one hears voices. Nothing uncommon there. And if it is something paranormal, one needs the help of professional paranormal investigators. I highly doubt anyone could control a demon of any kind on their own, and I have never heard of a good demon.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a tough issue to tackle ...what with mental illness being the goto answer to this "stuff" in our society and what's worse, misfiring neurons are frequently the only real answer... buuuuut there ARE things we term spirits and they sometimes can intrude on our beings.

Heck, everyone is a composite being... our subconscious is demonstrably real and yet we don't really know that part of ourselves. It's a big step to include bodiless intelligences in our worldview, I know, but those that have encountered them, are pretty sure that they, at least, exist.

However, it's mostly supposition and a small amount of practical steps to take to counter bad intrusions that seem to work ...though no one really knows why.

But to automatically ascribe physical mental illness to these things might be a disservice to knowledge and the person experiencing them, despite the best intentions of those suggesting it.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

But to automatically ascribe physical mental illness to these things might be a disservice to knowledge and the person experiencing them, despite the best intentions of those suggesting it.

I look at like this...A good paranormal investigator will rule out the normal stuff first before considering it a paranormal experience. That is actually the best kind of paranormal investigator. Many times someone really is suffering from a mental issue so we can't just rule it out. Some will automatically think the person has mental issues because they just don't believe in the paranormal period.

I myself, have never heard of a fox demon, nor have I ever heard of anyone trying to deal with a demon on his or her own. I mentioned for the OP to see a doctor to rule out any health issues that may be causing his experiences or what he perceives to be an experience. I mentioned it out of genuine concern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join