It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 Democratic voter registrations in Georgia mysteriously dissapear

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

To address your stealth edit:

Why bother quoting utterly biased right-wingnut blogs to me, Third? They're not reputable, and time-after-time both myself and others demonstrate how deceitful and openly misleading they are. Keep in mind just because some true believer like yourself says something doesn't make it true, and doesn't make it factual.

ACORN is dead. ACORN has been dead for years. ACORN is not all Democrats, and all Democrats are not ACORN.

Townhall is a wingnut partisan rag. When I quote Democratic Underground as a source, you can claim the same thing.

The whole article you linked is nothing more than spin and unsubstantiated malarky.

Here is a link to the clear facts about the Ohio Presidential Election. 2012 Ohio Presidential Election

Take a minute to look at it. In no county in Ohio did Obama receive 100% of the vote. His highest county percentage was Cuyahoga with 68% of the vote. Not 100% not one time, nowhere.

Obama won Ohio with 166,214 votes. So your articles one or two vote irregularities don't add up to anything.

As usual.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Gryphon66

Democrats hold a majority in the Senate and hold the Presidency. While Republicans presently hold the House....a certain person has made it clear what he is going to do with his pen and his phone.

Yes Democrats have had a certain majority lately.
Yes they want to maintain the control that they now have. If Republicans win the Senate....maybe some changes will come down the pike.

Christ.

Americans citizens who declare a party preference are and have been for some time majority Democrat. I've provided the links to Pew and Gallup polls which substantiate that. Voter registration numbers substantiate it.

Now, truthfully the number of Independents is growing (unsurprisingly) and the number of Republicans is falling.

The point is when Republicans lose elections it's because more folks voted Democrat.

Are you not struck by the ridiculousness of it? If the Republicans win in November (and I've stated many times I hope they do so that we can see them work their great magic on the Country, heheheh.) it will be a matter of "the People have spoken!"

And if Dems win, "Massive voter fraud at the polls!"

It's taken right of the plot of Citizen Kane if that movie isn't too highbrow for you.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ohio was one state where massve fraud was being reported.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced Wednesday that his office discovered another 17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election. Ohio voter fraud charges were rampant during early voting duration, with PPD’s own assistant editor Laura Baris, documenting a massive operation to shuttle Somali citizens to illegally vote for Barack Obama through myriad tactics.
Other Ohio voter fraud charges claimed that voting machines were programmed to either double count votes for the president, which was also the case in at least one county in Palm Beach, FL, or votes intended for Romney switching to Obama, without recourse to rectify the malfunction.

www.peoplespunditdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You better make up your mind then. Didn't you just tell me that Democrats weren't in power?
Majority of Americans are Democrat and you are citing PEW? Oh pullease give me a break.

When I say Democrats are trying to keep power I am talking about the balance in Congress and the Presidency, not the number of people who vote Democrat.

Some info on PEW in case you want the real deal instead of swallowing the Progressive Kool-Aid. leftist leftist leftist www.discoverthenetworks.org...

PCT supports a host of organizations that are passionately anti-corporate and anti-capitalist, while it simultaneously holds many millions of dollars worth of investments in major corporations. For instance, while PCT invests in Exxon-Mobil, it grants money to the EarthJustice Legal Defense Fund, the Environmental Defense Fund, the Environmental Working Group, Friends of the Earth, Global Exchange, Greenpeace, the Izaak Walton League of America, the Natural Resources Defense Council, the Nature Conservancy, Public Citizen, the Rainforest Action Network, the Rainforest Alliance, the Ruckus Society, the Sierra Club, Trust for Public Land, the U.S. Public Interest Research Group, the Wilderness Society, the World Resources Institute, the World Wildlife Fund, and a host of other environmentalist groups that view Exxon-Mobifl as an ecological menace.

PCT is the largest funding source for the Tides Center, having given the latter nearly $109 million between 1990 and 2002. Other PCT grantees include: the Brennan Center for Justice; the Brookings Institution; the Council on Foundations; Environmental Media Services; the Institute for Policy Studies; National Public Radio; Physicians for Social Responsibility; Planned Parenthood; the Union of Concerned Scientists; the Urban Institute; and Zero Population Growth.

edit on 29-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Of course this thread will hardly get flags or posts because it isn't anti Democrat.

They can't defend their actions when facts are involved..

Make one accusation though with no proof..against a Democrat...BOOOM..the thread explodes with replies and pats on the back...

You should perhaps analyze that thought to see what it can tell you about the popularity of the democrat party and it's policies...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Look at the weasel words in your own quote, Third!

"Charges were rampant" from whom, the losers? Not hard to understand that, huh?

Were any of the charges substantiated? Apparently not.

Did PPD take their evidence of illegal voting to the Ohio Attorney General? Were there charges or convictions? No?

Well imagine that.

"Other Ohio voter fraud charges claimed that voting machines were programmed to count double votes" Well, these charges were surely turned into the local Election Boards, right? Or to the Attroney General? What, no again? Huh.

Here is a link to John Husted, the Ohio Secretary of State's official report on 2012 Voter Fraud: Ohio Secretary of State website

Secretary of State Jon Husted today [Thursday, May 23, 2013] released the first ever statewide report on voter fraud based on a review of cases by Ohio’s 88 county boards of elections and the Secretary of State’s office following the 2012 Presidential Election.

To date, 135 cases have been referred to law enforcement for further investigation and possible prosecution. This includes 20 individuals Secretary Husted will refer to the Attorney General today who are registered to vote in Ohio and another state, and who appear to have cast ballots in each this past November.

So, with all 88 counties investigating, and the Ohio Secretary of State investigating for over six months, there were only 135 referred to law enforcement. Not convicted, referred.

Now, let's look at what that number means in regard to the actual vote totals in Ohio 2012, shall we?

135 possibly bad votes / 166,214 margin of victory votes for Obama: 0.00081221 %

135 possibly bad votes / 5, 580, 822 total votes cast in the election: 0.00002419 %

And guess what, most of those 135 cases were dropped because there was no evidence of voter fraud after investigation: 2012 Ohio "Voter Fraud" Charges Dropped as Mistakes, Elderly Confusion

Don't ya just HATE math? Not to mention, those pesky FACTS.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

ACORN is dead. ACORN has been dead for years. ACORN is not all Democrats, and all Democrats are not ACORN.

Hmmm.

The Rebranding of ACORN August 22, 2011

Report: 170 ACORN-affiliated groups still active

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

As before they did nothing in the past to help your healthcare, what makes you think this time it will be different.
I pretty much assume that many republican voters actually are on it and like it.
Morning Plum: Republican accidentally tells the truth about Obamacare

The reason for this two-step is nicely captured in the new Kaiser Family Foundation poll. A majority of Americans — and a majority of independents — wants to move past the debate over the health law. But a big majority of Republicans (62 percent) wants the debate over the law to continue. And the same stark divide exists on repeal: A big majority of Republicans (65 percent) wants their Member of Congress to keep pushing for repeal, while a large majority of Americans and independents wants lawmakers to work to improve the law. People know there’s no GOP alternative, and don’t want to go back (Republicans excepted) to the old system.

So basically if repealed...that would go against the majority of Americans wishes.

Desegregation went against the wishes of the majority of Americans at the time, too. Are you saying that was somehow a bad thing to buck the majority?

I never much cared about what a "majority" wanted - I've always cared about what was right, not what was popular.

Enslaving Americans to insurance corporations, forcing them to do commerce where they do not want commerce, is just not right, not by any measure of "right".

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It's late, and apparently you're having problems reading.

On two occasions I stated what the facts show, time after time: there are more Democrats than Republicans.

You went off into who holds what offices at present ...

Oh, so you don't like Pew Research now? Jiminy Cricket. Wingnut wingnut wingnut. Who cares if you don't approve?

Can you provide evidence of faulty polling techniques by Pew, fraud, did they maybe steal Girl Scout Cookies that one time?

How about Gallup, are they going to be leftist when the results aren't what you want as well?

Give me a break.

You've proven you don't care about facts, so really, what's the point?

edit on 1Wed, 29 Oct 2014 01:30:45 -050014p0120141066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, these people were supposed to quit working and go on Welfare?

That would suit your narrative better, wouldn't it?

Sorry these folks went out and found jobs.

Any proof of wrongdoing? Malfeasance? Fraud?

Go ahead, we'll wait. Gin it up.

PS: Your second link, which led to an external to ATS link at something called "Free Beacon," is dead. Were they embarrassed by the lies they were publishing?

/shrug
edit on 1Wed, 29 Oct 2014 01:23:17 -050014p0120141066 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Im sorry Gryph, but you seem to imagine tha tDemocrat's popularity goes over 51%. Half the voters in this country are still Republican or Libertian. And many Republicans reportedly stayed home in 2012, and you want to know why? Because they didn't like Romney, because they were Ron Paul supporters. Ron Paul easily has a million supporters who could steer the vote. Thanks to those who stayed home we got another 4 years of O.

No I have no trouble reading. But it was late, and your remarks being inflammatory, I pretty much left the thread. Some people refuse to see when action has been taken, and yet confuse the obvious problems with the ability to take action against the Chicago machine.
But do remember that the Supreme Court did side with Bush in 2000. What I don't like Gryph is extreme leftist agendas. Im sorry if that upsets you, since all those agendas seem to suit you or you would be horrified to see the connections. I am trying to show you that it is not unbiased research. You have lost the point in all of this discussion.
You want to complain that because such and such office of such and such didn't bring some kind of indictment, that means that it wasn't true..... well Soros was convicted of crimes in France and look what he is still doing. The evil get away with so much Gryph, don't you understand that by now?

You went off into who holds what offices at present ...

Isn't that what we were originally talking about? But when talking about voter fraud trends in this country I think it's fair game to consider both past and present don't you? Or is that a problem for your?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18599341]Gryphon66[/post ]Anyway Gryph the OP used THINK PROGRESS which I would never trust to be anything but Democrat Party hack material, just like Huffpo or anything funded by the Tides Center. I take everything from those people with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: CB328

The voter registers need to stay out of the cemeteries.

LOL, so true , so true.

That's okay, they'll miraculously find just enough votes in the trunk of somebody's car to change the election like they did for Al Frankin.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I don't imagine anything Third, I merely stated the facts based on the evidence I presented.

In the last few years, for the first time, citizens identifying themselves as Independent became the largest "political party" in the US, followed by the Democrats followed by the Republicans.

Gallup 2011.

Your information is simply not correct, "half the voters" are absolutely NOT Republican and Libertarian.

Democrats have about 72 million registered voters and Republicans have about 55 million registered (at the last reasonable nationwide count).

The LP currently has 250,000 registered voters nationwide according to their website. LP.org

You can do the math I'm sure.

Traditionally, the breakdown of "identification" was usually closer to thirds for each group Democrats/Independents/Republicans.

The trends are that Democrats are basically remaining the same in terms of membership, Independents are growing, Republicans are declining.

If it is inflammatory to counter opinion with facts, and misrepresentation with accuracy, then I am guilty. If you have something else you want to point out, let me know in public or private; it is not my intention to be unpleasant.
edit on 10Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:49:30 -050014p1020141066 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Not for nothing, I found this at Gallup: Party Affiliation

This actually tracks the way Americans are "identifying" month by month and sometimes week-by-week.

It's fascinating to see the ebb and flow of public opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

In the last few years, for the first time, citizens identifying themselves as Independent became the largest "political party" in the US, followed by the Democrats followed by the Republicans.

Didn't I just just say that roughly half the voting population were Republicans AND INDEPENDENTS????? Didn't I just tell you that many Independents and even GOP stayed HOME last election because they were Ron Paul supporters or otherwise just didn't care for Romney??????

And yet you are quoting some ridiculous slop that 72 % of the voting populace is Democrat???? They really must have picked quite a few dead people in the last few years.

Since this is about voter fraud and not about how many people are considered Democrat voters let's stop changing the subject here to how many people the MSM is claiming are Democrat electorate.
But from your beloved PEW RESEARCH... the numbers show:

In his re-election victory, Democrat Barack Obama narrowly defeated Republican Mitt Romney in the national popular vote (50% to 48%)1. Obama’s margin of victory was much smaller than in 2008 when he defeated John McCain by a 53% to 46% margin, and he lost ground among white evangelical Protestants and white Catholics.
www.pewforum.org...

Clearly O lost a lot of Christians because they realized he is not really Christian, whereas they may have believed he was in 08. The numbers show Romney at just below half. If you are going to argue two points....
so 72 million against 55 mil eh, so a lot of Democrats must have stayed home. Or maybe some of them are dead. But I think the main thing in 2012 was the voting machine deal in swing states because the polls were showing ridiculous numbers, like O winning 100 % in certain precincts.....or even in some places it was like 110 %.

Gotta love that Common Core math.
I would mention that the PEW article mentions that the religiously unaffiliated went for O. And that is certainly not surprising as he does appeal to the godless!!!!!

Anyway, my original point here is the Democrats and Progressives are getting mad at what they view as a deliberate attempt by GOP to disenfranchise voters and losing ballots, basically projecting on to the GOP what they themselves are doing. We know that Democrats are getting illegals to vote in elections which is definitely fraud and definitely illegal. ACORN members have admitted to registering dead people.

Democrats have nothing on the GOP that they themselves have not been doing.

Here's another tidbit which basically says what I did about Independents

DuJan writes, “The only thing I can think of is this.” Either Ron Paul supporters sat the election out because of what happened in the Republican National Convention between Romney’s people and Paul’s delegates, and/or Evangelicals went through with their threat to sit home because Romney is a Mormon.

DuJan is incredulous: “And these two groups thought allowing Obama to have a second term was worth sitting home. Is that what happened? I never thought that was a realistic possibility because I can’t imagine ever allowing the Left to not just maintain power but actually expand their reach…but that’s what happened last night.”

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

Although I am a Ron Paul supporter, I did not throw my vote away in the election.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Didn't I just just say that roughly half the voting population were Republicans AND INDEPENDENTS????? Didn't I just tell you that many Independents and even GOP stayed HOME last election because they were Ron Paul supporters or otherwise just didn't care for Romney??????

And yet you are quoting some ridiculous slop that 72 % of the voting populace is Democrat???? They really must have picked quite a few dead people in the last few years.

Since this is about voter fraud and not about how many people are considered Democrat voters let's stop changing the subject here to how many people the MSM is claiming are Democrat electorate.
But from your beloved PEW RESEARCH... the numbers show:

In his re-election victory, Democrat Barack Obama narrowly defeated Republican Mitt Romney in the national popular vote (50% to 48%)1. Obama’s margin of victory was much smaller than in 2008 when he defeated John McCain by a 53% to 46% margin, and he lost ground among white evangelical Protestants and white Catholics.
www.pewforum.org...

Clearly O lost a lot of Christians because they realized he is not really Christian, whereas they may have believed he was in 08. The numbers show Romney at just below half. If you are going to argue two points.... I feel sorry that you feel that one Democrat President won by two percentage points and that makes 72 % of the voting populace Democrat.

You must be going by Common Core math or something.

No, this is what you said:

Half the voters in this country are still Republican or Libertian.

Yeah, I ignored your comment because were not talking about voter turnout in 2012. Or your beliefs about it.

We are talking about 1) Party Identification (the Gallup polls) and 2) Party Registration.

That is what I am addressing.

I stated that the numbers were old numbers, but at least I offered something based on facts: USA Today Why politics is fun from the catbird seat

So take your silliness up with them.

Ridiculous slop eh? Like the continual asinine comments about Democrats registering dead people? That kind of slop?

Oh yeah, let's stop changing the subject, LOL. You first.

So, let's see, what's your latest?

You don't even have the dignity to honor your own convictions.
(It's okay to quote a source when you think it proves your point? Hypocrite.)

Your quote doesn't say anything about "voter fraud."

Your commentary is based on what your biases and what you imagine people believe and think, not facts, evidence or even links.

Honestly, you're just boring me to death with your continual misquotes, mistakes and veiled nastiness.

Enjoy your belief-based worldview.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here's more on what happened in 2012

hillbuzz.org...

Even the very Progressive DailyKos reported that Ron Paul supporters threatened to stay home.

www.dailykos.com...

and so did Huffpo

and maybe even some T Party (as many of them are Ron Paul supporters)

www.pennlive.com...

Many conservatives worry that he would govern as a traditional big-government Republican.

It seems that Democrats are more willing to drink the Kool Aid of Establishment politics and radical extremism. Don't let the shakeup in the GOP make you believe that most people in the US want Nanny State socialism to rule the day.
Young people have been indoctrinated by Marxist professors and secular humanism in the schools. That is part of the plan.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I thought you wanted to stay on topic and talk about "voter fraud"; you're still on 2012 Election Turnout???

Yeah, Kool-Aid. Right. "Nanny State Socialism" and "(Cultural) Marxism" and "secular humanism" oh my!

... wait, you left out "Alinksy"

Yeah, so Kool-Aid. What's your favorite flavor? Apparently it's Republican Raspberry or maybe Wild Wingnut Watermelon?

/mygodwereallyneedaneyerollemoticon

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I noticed your headline says 50,000 but the title of the article on the page says 40,000. Maybe I missed something.

Registration of illegals has become a problem. For people of any party to ignore that is just sheer blindness to the dishonor this brings to our voting process. Winning at any cost....

Im guessing ThinkProgress might forget to mention the illegals who are most likely registered to vote at least since the 2012 election, and probably even more since then. It is shameless manipulation.

In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a two-year period in just one U.S. district court were not U.S. citizens.[1] While that may not seem like many, just 3 percent of registered voters would have been more than enough to provide the winning presidential vote margin in Florida in 2000. Indeed, the Census Bureau estimates that there are over a million illegal aliens in Florida,[2] and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has prosecuted more non-citizen voting cases in Florida than in any other state.[3]

www.heritage.org...

His latest comments came in response to a question about Georgia’s changing demographics. A little more than 9% of the state is Hispanic, per the latest census figures. The Pew Hispanic Center estimated in 2011 that Georgia has about 425,000 undocumented immigrants of all ethnicities, among the highest in the nation. Immigrants who lack authorization to reside or work in the United States are barred from most federal benefit programs.

www.msnbc.com...

The number of foreign nationals who are voting illegally in local, state, and federal elections has risen over the years. Why? Because the U.S. government continues to lower voting requirements, such as no longer requiring that voters attest to U.S. citizenship. According to an article in The Hill, the Colorado secretary of state indicates that about 5,000 illegal aliens voted in that state in 2010.

www.newsmax.com...

Clearly the Democrats have no problem registering undocumented immigrants and telling them they can vote in elections. And it is known that this current admin has been bringing more and more illegals to the US and helping them to disappear into the cities. That has also been in the news. Clearly the Democrat strategy is to use illegals to sway elections towards them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join