It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 Democratic voter registrations in Georgia mysteriously dissapear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So if I start a topic like "Little Purple Gremlins Dancing Proven to be Source of Gravitational Force" that will prove something?

C'mon Foxy; you're not even trying.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

You know what, you are absolutely right about the Senate. Absolute numbers not districting.

I guess they're depending on voter suppression.

I did get carried away a bit; It ain't over 'til it's over, though.

edit on 17Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:09:08 -050014p0520141066 by Gryphon66 because: Crossed out silly remark.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nah. The registrations disappeared when the people were quarantined.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It would seem likely that the liberals got a little too cocky when filling out fake Voter registration forms:

I. C. Weiner
Al Coholic
I. P. Freely
Jacques Strap
Seymour Butz
Homer Sexual
Mike Rotch
Hugh Jass
Bea O'Problem
Amanda Hugginkiss
Anita Bath
Heywood U. Kuddulmee

Maybe next time they'll stick to names off headstones

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Nah. Those names are too foreign sounding ... the crooked Republican political machines would never even consider those for registration.

They only process the registrations of "real" Americans (i.e. Republicans).

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Somewhat off-topic, but I never really understood the point of voter registration. Here you just register your primary residence and if you are a citizen and meet the age requirement, you get to vote in every election that concerns you automatically. Why make it more complicated and add loads of paperwork?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Demostufftheballotboxcrats crying about voter fraud... HA... What a joke.

Oh.. well they don't need to stuff the ballot boxes these days, they got Soros owning the company that
makes the voter machines.

Thank God there are a substantial number of precincts that still use mark sense readers so there is a paper copy
of what the voter really intended.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SubSea

You wouldn't happen to have, uh, you know, like an actual quote or reference for anything you're claiming there, would you?

Naaah. I didn't think so. So keep talking about how Democrats are crying about voter fraud. Maybe next you can tell us the one about Republicans actually allowing Americans to vote!

Only the right kind of Americans though, obviously.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

And who are you borrowing your "logic" from ... every two-bit wingnut blog in the echo chamber?

Do you have proof of massive voter fraud? Stop trying to muddy the water with irrelevancies.

You say there's massive voter fraud? PROVE IT.

Or why not admit that it's just a point of faith for you, as you said above you BELIEVE it regardless of all facts, results of investigations, piles of evidence.

ALL Democrats are lying, evil, cheating individuals. All of them, everywhere. You don't have any evidence for it, you just BEELEEVE it.

Honestly, the current right-wing looks more and more like a cult every day.

EDIT

As for your Fox News link, here' the rest of the story: WBAL-TV Baltimore, Maryland "Voting Machines Taken out of Service"

Some of the concerns are turning out to be anecdotal. For example, someone using the Towson University early voting center tweeted that the machine flipped their vote but no complaint was made to the judges.

Chief Democratic Judge Denise Isaac said voters always get the last say on whether their ballot was cast the way they intended.

"When they've completed, the machine reviews everything they've voted so they can see, they can check and make any changes that they want," Isaac said. "The final vote is not cast until that person has a chance to look at everything that they've voted and they make their final decision."

A female voter in Howard County did complain to a judge. She told 11 News by phone that when she cast a ballot at the library for a Republican candidate on machine No. 18, the machine beeped and then her choice flipped over to the Democratic candidate. She said this happened repeatedly. Finally an election judge gave her a pencil with an eraser head to punch in her choice and that worked.

Officials in Frederick County believe the so-called vote-flipping problem was a "calibration issue" and they said a machine was removed from service and replaced.

(BTW, Frederick County government is overwhelmingly Republican, so is the logic here that Republicans are jimmying the machines for Democrats?)

Where oh where to start. OK...how about here. There is NOT massive voter fraud...I never said that and you just shoved those words into my mouth. But I'm not at all surprised...that is what you and your type does. So...that backs up my LIE and CHEAT comments. You LIED that I said that and you CHEAT by saying I did when I didn't.

But...back on topic which I KNOW you guys hate. ANY VOTER FRAUD IS BAD AND MUST BE CORRECTED. Example...if I cast a fraudulent vote in your area for the right, I wipe out YOUR vote for the left. That is fraud, that is infringing on your right to have your vote counted and it is illegal. Now...I understand that you lefties don't care about the illegal part...heck, you can't even call illegal invaders...illegal. You want proof of any fraud? It is out there...try Google (a left company by the way) and you will see it exists. It even exists on both sides. But...republicans seek to make sure that people voting are legally allowed while dems form groups for the express purpose of getting illegal votes, telling people how to cheat and attempting to stop people from having to prove their right to vote by presenting ID required for every other action in the country (yes...exaggerating).

If you are going to do it anyway, at least have the balls to say it out loud. You want the dems to do WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO to win. You don't care if they lie, you don't care if they cheat...etc. Their (and I assume your) agenda is ANYTHING TO WIN. At least the right does it legally.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Talk about dishonest. Go back to your original spiel that I responded to. Right? So, you didn't say this then:

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So...yeah...whatever happened in this case, this story...the dems are the ones with a track record of getting votes in ANY manner they need to. I choose to believe they are up to something...because they always are.

You're the one who was careless enough with your language to imply that ALL Democrats EVERYWHERE will do WHATEVER they need to in order to win elections.

When confronted with the facts, of course, you squirm and try to redirect blame. As you've done above.

You made and you're making here a ridiculous series of accusations which obviously allows you to feel, how was it that you phrased it "holier than thou" and yet, you provide not a scrap of anything resembling evidence. Your argument is infantile.

As is the perception that somehow magically all votes can be made to even out. If voter fraud (or election fraud) is proven, the invalid votes are removed. There is no mystical one for one vote. It's really not rocket science, not that wingnuts would listen to anything scientific, anyway.

What a blowhard. Why don't you use that Google machine you so pompously referred to and gin up some evidence that we can talk about. Because YOU'RE making the absurd claims, you're generalizing, you're implying that everyone that doesn't share your narrow world-view is dishonest, so why don't YOU back up YOUR claims???

Unless, you can't because you're just splattering whatever comes out of your mouth onto the screen. Prove it, prove anything you've stated.

Or "have the balls" to admit you're just spreading the same lies as the rest of the wingnut media machine.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

In Illinois, they are finding electronic voting machines that when you vote for a republican, it would change the vote for the Democrat. Why is it never the other way around? More democrat shenanigans!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: SubSea

Maybe next you can tell us the one about Republicans actually allowing Americans to vote!

Only the right kind of Americans though, obviously.

True, Republicans only want qualified U.S. Citizens to vote; properly registered and verified, valid living location.

Democrats have done everything to let non-vetted people vote, such as illegal aliens. Hillary Clinton was speaking at an illegal alien convention yesterday and told them to go out and vote - what? No wonder why Democrats do not want voter id laws! They closed their eyes to let 10 million illegals into the USA. You democrats are the criminals.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

Yep, we covered this.

In detail.

Ad nauseaum.

Perhaps the average Republican just can't figure out how to operate the machine, or check their vote on the summary screen?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So, all Republicans, everywhere are blameless, highly moral, completely honest beings, and all Democrats are guilty, without ethics and pathological liars?

Yeaaaah, you sound like you're non-biased.

Believe what you want. Your position has no basis in fact.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
After the Shenanigans they pulled the last Presidential election, they deserve it. Besides the community organizers are known for faking registrations with dead people and mickey mouse.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I'd really like to read up on that ... can you provide a link to this information from a reputable source?

Thank you kindly in advance.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So, all Republicans, everywhere are blameless, highly moral, completely honest beings, and all Democrats are guilty, without ethics and pathological liars?

Yeaaaah, you sound like you're non-biased.

Believe what you want. Your position has no basis in fact.

No, but Democrats have been awful naughty lately. They seem to stop at nothing to get their way, from bribes, to voting machine fraud, to naughty methods of forcing tyrannical and unconstitutional bills, to sanctioning EOs to go around Congress, to ridiculous ads and lying and gosh the list goes on.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'd really like to read up on that ... can you provide a link to this information from a reputable source?

Thank you kindly in advance.

So actually the whole ACORN thing was going on when the community organizer first ran in 08, and there was a lot of fraud then. Where were you when all that was going on? It was in the news continually. Then in 2012 we had the machines rigged. Of course the Democrat Party is in denial about it.
So here's one article where the machines turned Romney votes into Barack votes marketdailynews.com...

Alex Jones reported on voter fraud on both sides www.infowars.com...

Here's something where Dems actually plead guilty to voter fraud www.frontpagemag.com...

more on 2012 voter fraud fellowshipoftheminds.com...

Satisfied? I can find more

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sure, but I think you left out the Black Death, the Great Fire of London, the Titanic and the Hindenburg disasters ...

I mean, while you're fabricating stuff out of thin air and presenting it under the aegis of your opinion, you might as well go all the way.

More seriously ...

Bribes from whom to whom, exactly? When, where, how?

Voting Machine fraud, you mean the Republicans up in Baltimore? (Still can't figure that one out)

Tyrannical and unconstitutional bills? Which ones? Passed when, and by whom?

Gosh, if the list goes on just start providing some actual examples backed up with some actual facts, and we can dig into it!

Let's get the truth out here, huh?

You start.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Fabricating stuff? Are you kidding me? All that stuff was in the news, fake names, dead people, people registering more than once. People voting more than once. Voting machines switching up the votes. It's all been in the news. Where have you been the last two Presidential elections?

Here's the Mickey Mouse story for posterity, and it's abc news

"People was using the phone books," she explained. "People was registering their kids, people was registering out of town people."

Many Republican Party operatives, though, have accused ACORN of being a voter-fraud machine, with its workers turning in registration cards for Mickey Mouse, a 7-year-old girl and the starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys. GOP presidential candidate John McCain has joined the chorus, saying in the Oct. 15 presidential debate that the group's activities threatened to "destroy the fabric of American democracy."

abcnews.go.com...

Here's a second article for backup www.economist.com...
edit on 28-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join