It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 Democratic voter registrations in Georgia mysteriously dissapear

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Except I imagine all forms require a person to list their race, and as far as I can tell these are just forms. Either way, the group involved and accused of fraud says they are non-partisan and these were not Democrat voting forms. So if they are all Democrat, that means the people are lying, and it means they were not turning in people who wanted to vote republican, which is possibly more egregious.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

But many States ask race on registration applications.

I think Georgia does.

This bombshell could blow wide open if somebody can post the actual registration information being claimed as "missing".

It might be public info.

And where is the Justice Department when they need them?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: CB328

The voter registers need to stay out of the cemeteries.

I wonder if the florist shops are getting increased deliveries to grave sites lately?

Research required !!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I never vote because I find all politicians to be scum...just say what they need to in order to get votes...both conservative and liberal.

I have yet to find one that actually does what he/she is going to do..I always look into their past. I believe in equality for all..and all that...and Liberals politicians are supposed to be for that but I have yet to find one politicians worthy of my vote.

So I am a little hazy about the process..sorry.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

See here is the thing I could never understand why Liberals were against ID laws and Conservatives for.

I always thought both sides were racist to assume that voters who could not afford ID's were poor and minority.

Now I am seeing why they want ID's..they can put a face to the name now. They can now target people by race because an ID card would not lie.

Of course it is hypothetical...but I would not put anything past a republican...

Hmmm, lets see, I had a fake ID when I was in College.. however I digress.. You are correct in your assumption that you wouldn't put anything past a Republican. Those Republicans are hatching a major plot as you speak! They plan to..

1). Control our Sovereign borders.
2). Fix your Health Care Mess.
3). Reduce Taxes and spending for worthless entitlements
4). Control as much of the planets money as they can so you can pay for School.
5). Build the largest Military Force since Genghis Khan so you don't have to learn Chinese.
6). Save Whales....(Not really, I just made that up)

So keep your eye's open for those guys! However in a few days you may just see a majority of them in office!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Let's be honest, Republicans plan on ..

1) Lining their pockets
2) Doing whatever it takes to achieve 1.

Neither is good, Democrats just happen to be worse imo. Both parties need to go.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

One more reply before I leave.

Umm no on all counts..if you actually believe this..you are in for a surprise.

1). Control our Sovereign borders.

Prior to Obama and after Obama..there will always be illegals coming here...they have done nothing in the past to stop this and will continue to do so afterwards.....they just tell you what you want to hear...good luck on that

2). Fix your Health Care Mess.

As before they did nothing in the past to help your healthcare, what makes you think this time it will be different.
I pretty much assume that many republican voters actually are on it and like it.
Morning Plum: Republican accidentally tells the truth about Obamacare

The reason for this two-step is nicely captured in the new Kaiser Family Foundation poll. A majority of Americans — and a majority of independents — wants to move past the debate over the health law. But a big majority of Republicans (62 percent) wants the debate over the law to continue. And the same stark divide exists on repeal: A big majority of Republicans (65 percent) wants their Member of Congress to keep pushing for repeal, while a large majority of Americans and independents wants lawmakers to work to improve the law. People know there’s no GOP alternative, and don’t want to go back (Republicans excepted) to the old system.

So basically if repealed...that would go against the majority of Americans wishes.

3). Reduce Taxes and spending for worthless entitlements
House Votes For Tax Breaks To Add $287 Billion More To Deficit
When you mean tax cuts..you mean for the rich right?

4). Control as much of the planets money as they can so you can pay for School.

That is just wishful thinking there..

5). Build the largest Military Force since Genghis Khan so you don't have to learn Chinese.

Yet 9/11 happened and so did other terrorist attacks. It is not about might it is about mind. They can control a billion of the biggest brutes...but if you can outsmart them..they are useless to you. China and japan are leading the way in tech and education..sooner or later their brains will outdo your brawn.

So dreams are wonderful to have, so you keep on having them..

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Most people do not like Obamacare. They tend to want to fix it than repeal it though. It will never be repealed, but it will be incredibly difficult to fix it.

A CNN poll found twice as many Americans were HURT by Obamacare than helped.

townhall.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

CNN should get their stories straight..

CNN Poll: Is Obamacare working?

More than half the public says Obamacare has helped either their families or others across the country, although less than one in five Americans say they have personally benefited from the health care law, according to a new national poll.

A CNN/ORC International survey also indicates that a majority of Americans oppose the Affordable Care Act, but that some of that opposition is from people who don't think the measure goes far enough.

According to the poll, only 18% of the public say they or their families are better off now that the major provisions of the health care law have been implemented.
Another 35% report that, while their lives have not improved, the Affordable Care Act has benefited other people in the U.S. Add those two numbers together, and that means 53% say that Obamacare has helped either their families or others across the country.
Forty-four percent tell us that the health care law has not helped anyone in the country.

Wait a minute..same date July 23rd, 2014 for both stories yet CNN official site says something different than your site.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Their story is straight. The discrepancy comes from people saying "Obamacare is not helping me but it's helping others".

Another 35% report that, while their lives have not improved, the Affordable Care Act has benefited other people in the U.S.

Except ... that's not true. The poll you linked showed exactly what I said, very few people are better off, and twice as many as worse off. Basically it's Democrats who want Obamacare to be a good thing, and the fact it was not good for them creates cognitive dissonance. They resolve that dissonance by creating in their mind the perception Obamacare is working well for most people. In layman's terms, they are lying to themselves.
edit on 27-10-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
For the record I hate Obamacare and I am in favor of a single payer system.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

and thank goodness for that.

too many left-wingers/progressively minded individuals make the mistake of defending obamacare in fear that, admitting it was a mistake would be allowing the right-wing to win, and possibly grant momentum that would serve to push for further removal of what little is holding the system from complete and total collapse..

This is despite the fact that singlepayer health care, or universal health care, or really anything resembling what the rest of NATO nations have, would be impossible to remove if installed...

Medicare for all, would be like medicare now.. political suicide to remove/privatize/repeal.
edit on 27-10-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Everyone is being hurt, but they wont admit it Obamacare is bad and that hurts Republicans so it's a good thing Americans are struggling?

Excuse me while I vomit.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

essentially.

it's stupid, sure.. but that's politics on a macro-level.

conservatives would be all for legislation similar to ACA but passed by republicans.

Heck, republicans could be the ones to offer universal healthcare, and the democrats would be against it!

it's almost funny if it weren't terrible.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

That actually sort of already happened. Back in the 80's the Republicans pushed for it, and Democrats fought it and kept it from happening.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Oudoceus
Things like this shouldn't happen in this country. Then again, it is kind of nice to see the Democrats getting a dose of their own medicine.

Can you show proof of a Democrat state that made 50000 voter registrations disappear?

Besides the rampant voter fraud uncovered during the last election, where in many swing state precincts, Obama won with leads of 25,000 - 26, and 26,000 -12 in just 2 examples of inner city Ohio vote tallies, with several precincts across the country reporting 140% democrat votes cast per 100% legally registered voters. This goes back to why the democrats so vehemently oppose voter id laws. They put blacks on par with someone who`s mentally handicapped in their ability to acquire id, acting as though they are incapable of the most basic of tasks like getting a license. If I was black I`d be offended as hell at this connotation. Maybe someday they`ll wake up to the fact they are being used by the Dems, but i won`t hold my breath.
Let`s also not forget the so called "difficulty" Obama had getting our conservative leaning military their ballots in time to cast them in the election. In fact after saying they lost them in the shipping process somebody found the ballots by accident,they were hidden in ammo crates inside a Iraqi warehouse.Of course they didnt get counted because they weren`t turned in on time.(As planned).
And lets not forget the George Soros owned electronic voting machines that constantly seem in need of calibration. Many are casting republican votes for Democrats, but they just need calibration.I find it odd none seem to be accidentally giving republicans the votes cast for demorats. Last but not least the company from Spain that Obama awarded the job of counting our votes to, was purchased by Soros, the votes will be counted in another country and will not be subject to verification by any domestic inquiries. With all of these steps in place it all but insures a rigged election. Could be why Obama isn`t seemingly worried about the election.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

I'm sure you can back up all those claims with honest and valid data too right???

Because in about 5 seconds I can see that your Italian Voting Machine Fraud claim comes back as "False" from snopes.
www.snopes.com...

Sometimes we believe what we want to believe whether or not it's true because we like the idea of the propaganda. Not saying that this is the case with you, but it's something to consider. Especially with all the lies being told from both sides of the Government.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Maybe it`s for the best...

Better reply to that question:

You must be in an underground bunker that you believe is your world. Step outside.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Of course they can't back it up, because it's not true.

But everyone who reads or listens only to the right-wing media echo chamber "just knows" that its true.

Every in every occasion in which officials (usually Republicans) have investigated in-person voter fraud, the actual votes found to be fraudulent is so small so as to be insignificant. That's because in-person voter fraud would be a stupid way to try to steal an election for anything other than Dog Catcher in Dogpatch, USA.

It's also a ludicrous claim because every polling place has methods not only of identifying voters but of making certain that they only vote one time as opposed to these silly claims that voters are just waved through the polls over and over.

The bit about dead voters voting is equally unproven. They find faulty registrants on the voter rolls and then claim that all those folks are voting.

The truth doesn't even matter slightly to these folks.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And the machine in Chicago that was found to be giving the vote to Democrat when the user tried to vote Republican?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join