It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mellified Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Honey, the sweet sweet insect vomit that no one really seems to care is vomit, is far more insidious that you though.

For eons we are eating the stuff, some think has medicinal properties,and in some instance it have been use to preserve bodies from decomposition as possibly the case of Alexander the Great.

But for traditional Chinese medicine, it far more

without further preamble i give you the mellified man.

The legend tells about altruistic old men from Arabia, knowing the end was near they decided to make the ultimate sacrifice to produce the sweetest of medicine capable of treating, but not limited to:

Chills
Rheumatism
Palsy
Headaches
Fevers
Skin Complaints
Bowel disorders
Aches and Pains
Women's Troubles
Sickness of the Spirit
Ageing Complaints
Broken Bones

How was made?

it says in Arabia there are men 70 to 80 years old who are willing to give their bodies to save others. The subject does not eat food, he only bathes and partakes of honey. After a month he only excretes honey (the urine and feces are entirely honey) and death follows. His fellow men place him in a stone coffin full of honey in which he macerates. The date is put upon the coffin giving the year and month. After a hundred years the seals are removed. A confection is formed which is used for the treatment of broken and wounded limbs. A small amount taken internally will immediately cure the complaint. It is scarce in Arabia where it is called mellified man.

ummmm

So achieving death by eating honey to the point they crap honey the best medicine of all was attained. This wonderful remedy has been lost as modern society self center individuals wont give their bodies to help others, therefore the mellifed man healing prowess are just a myth nowadays, but one that I'm sure will make you use something else than honey to sweeten your tea for a few days.

A link , some other linky

edit on 26-10-2014 by Indigent because: missing y

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I buy honey by the quart and just purchased a fresh batch. Being old and near the time to go anyway, i'll skip the other parts of my typical bread, peanut butter and honey morning sandwich and just drink honey. Then after a time, I'll piss and crap in various containers and leave them out on the street side for people to collect and enjoy. Plus, I'll save money by not using my commode anymore. all for the service of humanity and through the channels of important, public-interest threads on ATS. It seems a win-win combination for us all!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

No man you have to die of the honey ingest and them your macerated body becomes the medicine after a century, not your honey stools, but the intention is what counts

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact someone thought, and tried this... lorghl... sorry... lol.

mellified... I'll never look at honey the same way as before, indeed... Now should I tell the kids or not? hehe...

No but seriously, someone thought about this and tried it? I bet the old man tasted like a baklava, after the hundred years time in honey... lol

Urinating honey must be hell on Earth. Wow...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I can't even.

Heck I don't even HAVE any more 'cants' to 'even'.

*head desk*

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Yeah people back them really tried all, it's like diabetes, someone drinked enough urine to know diabetic people ones were sweeter

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Don't eat yellow snow, or order "yellow soup".

top topics

join