It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"That's NOT him" says Neighbor of NYC ebola Doctor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Thank you (and TNMockingbird) for pointing out the first reference to the video here on ATS, I will add it to an update of the first post

Edit: It is telling me that I exceeded the 4 hour max to edit? not quite sure why.

On another note:

I ran across this info from a different forum. Apparently, Dr. Spencers linkedin profile is now gone.

"Craig Spencer | LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com...
New York, New York - ‎Fellow of International Emergency Medicine at Columbia University - New York Presbyterian Hospital
View Craig Spencer's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Craig Spencer discover inside ..."

Then, later on, they point to a New York Times article that shows a photo of him with the caption: "A photograph of Dr. Spencer on his LinkedIn page."

www.nytimes.com... e-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Another anomaly to add to this.
edit on 26-10-2014 by ghostrager because: wasn't able to edit original post

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Completely. That beginning part did sound like she was parroting someone else's words. Hadn't picked that up at first, but upon re-watching I see what you mean.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Saw that page. They probably took it down for privacy reasons, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hopefully the journalists involved will follow up on it; maybe it's as simple as she's only seen him a few times a year exiting his apartment while she was coming or going, and he was all dressed up ready for work or bundled up in winter clothes, and the picture she was shown was of him in Africa, or with a beard, or in casual clothes. After all, how much time spent socializing are a doctor and a 16 year old kid going to share in NYC, passing in hallways? Plus if he does this charity work, he's not even in NY that much.

I agree that everything she said up to that point could have been culled from the recent news shows and it's unthinkable that she hadn't read or seen anything about it given the fact she lived in the same building.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

3. He looks completely different in the photo.
I read on another thread that there were photos of him with a beard and without. A beard can really change looks. I have some relatives that grow a beard this time of year and they sure don't look like themselves (the self I am accustomed to).

I think you are spot on with this assertion. I listened to the audio again, and from what I hear, the colleague of the journalist who held up the photo says "that is him. Thats craig"(name is vague and inaudible). Then he says "maybe he needs to shave, everyones seen him with a full beard, that's all."

You can hear this towards the end of the video.
edit on 26-10-2014 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

She looks and talks like she's acting.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 26-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 26-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Saw that page. They probably took it down for privacy reasons, but you never know.

It looks like we are following the same path of info

Here is something you may be interested in. This guy supposedly lives directly across from Spencers apartment and is claiming that theyou have not sealed off the door as de Blasio has stated;

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Are you looking at a different Craig Spencer? The NY doctor has a fiance, and isn't married. From what I read, her name is Morgan (oddly, the same name as the girl in the interview). I think he is in his early 30s
edit on 26-10-2014 by ghostrager because: is not was in his 30s

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I had the same instinct everyone else did when I saw the clean-shaven pic they've been showing of the doctor and subsequent pics of a more hairy, zany, spectacled version of Dr. Spencer. At this point...I think they are the same person...but I TOTALLY see why someone who may have seen him either clean-shaven without glasses exclusively or bearded with the glasses would say, "that is NOT the same guy."

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes, check out the online version of People Magazine. This guy also cleaned the elevator buttons and stuff with wipes. It's just nutso stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Good article, I can't say I blame him for taking precautions though. If he was an average ats member he would have been strutting a hazmat suit like the ladies of NY strut their Louis Vuitton purses

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tedpi
a reply to: Meldionne1

If she were lying for a few minutes of fame then she would have just said "Yes of course, that's him." As any other answer would raise suspicion (like it did).

Then she's just an idiot looking for fame.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Strange video

Looking through the thread I see some people using her body language to determine what her motive is, however after watching the video I get the feeling she is just very nervous. This is more than likely the first time she has been surrounded by the press getting asked questions from every direction. You can see the comfort she takes from saying she lives on the fifth floor, however when asked about where her flat is compared to the patients she seems uncertain (which she shouldn't be). That leaves me to think she is just very nervous and when asked if the picture is him, (may be bearded) she immediately doubts herself.

On the other hand just as she is certain about living on the 5th floor, she is certain the picture is not him. There is not indecision such as when asked where exactly is her flat compared to his. I don't really care if someone has a beard or not you don't flat out say it is not the person. If they are same age, same colour, same sex, same build (facial) same eyes(very important, then you will have a good look to make sure. Not just dismiss the picture like shes held up a picture of a budgie.

There ive given both views and im with the second. No way she would flat out dismiss the picture as him when she is so indecisive about other things. It would have to been way off and not just have/have not a beard. If the beard was there/ or not she would have hesitated or even looked harder. That she didn't tells me either they had a picture of a woman, African American, or a picture of a teenage mutant ninja turtle

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just to point out this is another potential explanation for this, the journalist may have obtained (or believed he had obtained) a photo of the doctor, and wanted to ensure it was actually a photograph of the doctor before publishing the picture as an 'exclusive' photo of him, and he simply did not have the right photo and so she did not recognise it.

Not saying this is what happened but considering this is a journalist it is quite possible

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Another possibility on the picture is maybe she was trying to protect his identity... Knowing the press would likely publish the picture she lies and says its not him... Maybe shes even been told to do that. Because of fears over attacks etc.

Was really odd she didn't know where she lived in relation to him... Maybe she didn't want to give away her exact address XD Or maybe she was just flustered... She used her hands lol, errrr about this much lmao...

Was pretty weird though

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I can totally understand her not wanting to be more specific about her apartment location than 'fifth floor'; that's more than enough given she was telling the whole freekin' world. Coming downstairs to go to work or school and being accosted with all those journalists must have been pretty hairy.

We need to see what picture she was given to look at to know what really happened there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join