It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timely Plane Crash of Iowa’s Libertarian Senate Candidate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It seems a convenient plane crash happened recently.

The victim died, and oddly, was the Libertarian candidate for the U.S. Senate from Iowa.

The "Cause" of the crash is still under *Investigation*

Just throwing this out there, but does anyone else find it a bit…oh, I dunno, odd…that the Libertarian Senate candidate for Iowa, Dr. Doug Butzier, died all alone in a plane crash less than a month out from the election when he was set to get about 2% of the vote and that just so happens to be how much of a lead Republican Senate candidate Joni Ernst has over Democrat Bruce Braley in a race where if the Republicans take Iowa, they are projected to have the six states they need to take control of the Senate?

Quick Question About the Timely Plane Crash of Iowa’s Libertarian Senate Candidate…

Makes me go Hmmm.

Doctor, 59, running as Libertarian candidate in Iowa Senate race dies in plane crash

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is your tax dollars at work people...................

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I must respectfully protest the idea that you can write a conspiracy on a conspiracy website.

That being said, both sides (GOP and DNC) would reap potential benefits from such an "untimely" event.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
This is your tax dollars at work people...................

The money is likely coming from campaign donations.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Perhaps they split the cost of the rubout then...............As they seem to take the same orders from the same bankers once in power....

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So you're saying the progressives rubbed out a libertarian in order to give the conservatives a 4 % lead over them?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
So you're saying the progressives rubbed out a libertarian in order to give the conservatives a 4 % lead over them?

Why couldn't it be the conservatives that rubbed out the libertarian?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Perhaps it's a controlled opposition operation?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well if they can't buy you, make you look like an idiot (Ron Paul) they will rub you out..

But let us not haste and see what the investigation brings up.
edit on 10/26/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

While I would not be surprised to find the manner of dubious intent from progressives and neocons aimed at Libertarians that you are alluding to, we should wait for details of the crash to be released before making any hasty judgements.

Although, I've noticed that the Libertarian party is beginning to gain in popularity recently. I hope that the Republicans and Democrats ARE nervous.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I bet the results of the "investigation" will be withheld until after the elections.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet the results of the "investigation" will be withheld until after the elections.

Lol. "You'll have to elect us first, before you can read the details from the crash report."

Sounds awfully familiar.
edit on 26-10-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lol. "You'll have to elect us first, before you can read the details from the crash report."

Sounds awfully familiar.

Actually, it would be;

"we have to determine the winners first so you can see who to vote for"..

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

That would make more sense but being Xuen was the OP I assumed it was a slam against liberals (my Bad).
edit on 10/26/2014 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Possibly! More likely he was a crappy pilot though or suffered some sort of medical issue or mechanical failure.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Butzier, who had taken off from Ankeny Regional Airport around 10pm, had missed the first approach to the runway and crashed while approaching for a second time, KCRG reported.

He missed a landing and went around. Might be he made a bad judgement which caused the crash.

No mention of plane or airport problems.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
Well if they can't buy you, make you look like an idiot (Ron Paul) they will rub you out..

But let us not haste and see what the investigation brings up.

Ron Paul didn't need any help. His views and voting record appealed to everyone for one issue only, and that issue was different among the voters. Combine that with the "Dr. NO" voting record that would not compromise in the least, yeah.

But I am with you. Let's see what the investigation has to say and more information comes in before tinfoil hats are on too tight.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would not doubt it it has happened many time before a critical vote for office ect.. Senator Paul Wellstone for one. Think he said the he would not vote for war and they wanted a unanimous vote. Not sure but i think that was the case.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow, all I can say is, if I ever was in politics, I would never fly....ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Wow, all I can say is, if I ever was in politics, I would never fly....ever.

Your car could be ran off the road much easier with no FAA investigation.
Meh, not that it matters.
I still say we should make all of Congress and the president wear their sponsors on their suits NASCAR STYLE! Especially now in the Unlimited Corporate Sponsorship era.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join