It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens to kill British jihadis wanting to return home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You can try all you want to draw parallels here but you and I both know you arent being intellectually honest.....

Who is it that's not being intellectually honest?

You want to whitewash the things we do during a war? You got a lot of stars for that post. People want to believe - with all their heart - that we don't commit crimes. That what we do we do because we have to

Well, live with your ideals and your fantasies of honor - there's no chance I'm going to affect any of that anyhow

I can't support war in any case

These kids are just kids - and they're getting their information from carefully crafted propaganda designed to lure them specifically - it's pretty slick

A lot of these young people are being sold on an idea that pretty much makes it sound like they're going to work on a kibbutz. You can pretend you don't understand that if you like - it makes it easier for you to support letting them suffer the consequences of their bad judgement

I know that makes you feel better about it all - for some reason

There's a bunch of little girls and young men that are mixed up in something they don't understand. The girls will end up servicing the troops and or dead, and the boys forced to do unspeakable things

Your best response to all this is:

So no, no sympathy ......You want to fight like them, you suffer the same fate

They don't want to fight like them - they want to come home

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

It's easy to be one to sit back and point out all that's wrong with the world without offering any real solutions, yup, fairly easy to do. You're not the only one though, I do that too sometimes myself, no shame. Let me ask you while you're active under this incarnation, When will we as a species come together and actually attempt to solve some of these issues?

When people stop saying crap like this for the yuks:

If you're a young impressionable female go there, be a play thing for a few weeks, get pregnant and then whine about coming home but don't get caught or you'll get tortured then killed, If you're a young impressionable male go there and fight for their cause, then when you realize it wasn't as romantic as you fantasied then whine about coming home too, Oh and be careful trying to leave because you'll also end up on the chopping block.

Kids these days.

Whine about coming home?

You don't give a crap about what happens to these kids Slayer

Spare me your face saving stab at spirituality

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ispyed

Na, I dont think so. If they had knowledge of anything about to go down in Europe or rest of world, do you think ISIS would allow them to leave anyway? They will kill them. If they have no knowledge at all of any plans, then they could still come back here and cause problems. And like I said, if they say they have no knowledge of plans and just to come back, how will we ever know that they arent lying?

Look, they are no good back here for either reason. They could even be taken out by some Fanatical Group back here...

And if they did come back, they would have to be tagged, watched and taped up forever.... because just one slip could allow them to commit a murder!

I wouldn't trust these guys with anything TBH.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Wasn't the response you anticipated eh

I guess that's what happens when people make assumptions..

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"why would they do this when their sole objective is to recruit and expand their numbers...I call Propaganda BS."

Yes i agree and the same goes for chopping peoples heads off and uploading it to Youtube (YT is a CIA financed company)

if ISIS wanted to get more Muslims on side then they would attack Israel but instead i read that Israel shoot down a plane from Syria that was attacking AL-CIAda so they must be on side with that faction of rebels.

How can just 35,000 fighters hold 500 square KM of ground each or are they all superman.

Turkey was good freinds with Assad in Syria but that changed over night for reasons no one knows and Turkey also wants to supress the kurds so maybe a deal was done so that Turkey would attack Syria in return for someone killing off all the Kurds on the border with Iraq.

We know where ISIS got all its guns and about so called mistakes where the USA droped a load of amunitions to them as they were fighting the Kurds but no one seems to ask where ISIS got all then white 4X4 jeeps from, you know the type UN staff drive around in.

ISIS was conceived to rise from nowehere and when told to go then it will vanish back to nowhere and western leaders will all be saying "We don't know"

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Close the borders because we don't have jobs for our own and to stop poking our nose in on the other side of the world and bombing populations to create more freedom fighters/ terrorists or what ever you want to call them.

So fixing immigration, unemployment with US foreign policy is the answer to ME terrorism?

Our military contractors now have us living in a prison and all in the name of profit and just like Hitler and his clan they need to be removed before taking us to war with Russia or China or Iran or India or lots more and we are all left glowing green in the dark.

How would you propose carrying this out? Glowing green in the dark is something worth avoiding. I agree.

We are the agressor, we have a cancer within that needs to be removed and that will involve blood in the removal process.

How should we accomplish this?

Tell me why don't i see many birds in the skys, bees on flowers or is it the pesticides we get to eat in our food.
Why are our seas almost empty of fish or could it be radiations and polution from oil
Why have so many people got cancer or is it the GMO's too dangerious to lable in our shops

How in your opinion should these modern issues should be solved.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

These kids are just kids - and they're getting their information from carefully crafted propaganda designed to lure them specifically - it's pretty slick

A lot of these young people are being sold on an idea that pretty much makes it sound like they're going to work on a kibbutz. You can pretend you don't understand that if you like - it makes it easier for you to support letting them suffer the consequences of their bad judgement

There's a bunch of little girls and young men that are mixed up in something they don't understand. The girls will end up servicing the troops and or dead, and the boys forced to do unspeakable things

Oh!!! Those poor children!!!
Get real!!!

Islam is the religion of Peace and how dare you say that it isn't!! Where do you think that the propaganda you refer to comes from? Let them find out that their actions have consequences. That Mommy and Daddy government isn't always going to bail them out.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
The whole thing is a mess.
This reminds me of the idiot woman in that zoo who jumped into the water filled moat in the polar bear enclosure.
She swam over to the polar bear and got mauled.
That was about as stupid a thing as I ever saw.
Until this crap with people going to join up with ISIS.

Maybe the woman with the polar bears would have thought twice if she saw that bear taking some guy's head off.
I think she would have stayed on the other side of the fence instead of going into a bears den.
Even stupidity,ignorance and naivete have a point where they see danger.

These people all saw what ISIS was doing. They didn't see ISIS as a big fluffy bear that was misunderstood.
They watched that bear chopping heads ,murdering people of other religions.
Then they jumped the fence and dove in.
They were willing participants who went there to kill or support the killers.

Those people are better off being left in the bears den.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

And letting them be tried in Syria or Iraq .Your views

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: badgerprints

And letting them be tried in Syria or Iraq .Your views

We each pick our poison.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So stupid. Impressionable low self esteem people go over there to join ISIS and a catch a few months of death and mayhem and then decide out of the blue "nah, this isn't for me, its time for me to go home now back to my regular life" - Is this HONESTLY going on? What the hell?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You can try all you want to draw parallels here but you and I both know you arent being intellectually honest.....

Who is it that's not being intellectually honest?

You want to whitewash the things we do during a war? You got a lot of stars for that post. People want to believe - with all their heart - that we don't commit crimes. That what we do we do because we have to

Well, live with your ideals and your fantasies of honor - there's no chance I'm going to affect any of that anyhow

I can't support war in any case

Your best response to all this is:

So no, no sympathy ......You want to fight like them, you suffer the same fate

They don't want to fight like them - they want to come home

There was a time I would blame their parents for not keeping an eye on what they were up to, but I can't say that now with a government that has took away parents' ability to discipline their kids as they see fit, and forcing both parents out to work thereby making sure there is no parent around most of the time to watch what the the kids are getting up to. Well I'm afraid this is what you get as a result, kids whom are growing up without consequences for anything they do, no matter how bad the deed. They don't have a clue what a consequence is because they've never suffered any, it's alien to them. It's a shame these kids had to learn the hard way.

Kids should be taught in society that there are consequences for bad and unacceptable behaviour, then maybe we wouldn't have so many confused young adults trying to work out why they're sat in a jail cell.

Youngsters are our future generations and unless we teach them how to live and behave in civilized society, there will be no civilized society when we're gone.
edit on 28-10-2014 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
If this story is indeed true then i feel sorry for those wanting to leave, religion has once again pulled the wool over peoples eyes and made them believe that war is peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It was and it wasn't...

What is it you suppose I assumed Slayer? You're making a few assumptions yourself :-)

It wasn't a genuine response to what I was asking

What are the chances you might give it another go?

Thing is - I was asking you something sincerely - speaking of assumptions

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What is it you suppose I assumed Slayer? You're making a few assumptions yourself :-)

You don't give a crap about what happens to these kids Slayer

I did and still do 'Give a crap' about those kids. It's not my fault you assumed otherwise.

When I wrote my original two replies I spoke as I do to me own two kids, The tone was one of a sarcastic warning in nature.

Not everything [in my allowed opinion] the younger generation needs to be aware of should be delivered sugar coated.

My motives were my own, which whether you agree with them or not isn't going to change how my coffee tastes in the morning.
edit on 28-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
These ` kids ` saw what ISIS were doing ie- chopping off the heads of infidels or who ever. Yet they went there willing to help. In any court of law they would be found guilty. So why let them come back here? They joined up willingly and if they end up getting their heads chopped off, then so much the better as far as I am concerned. It will save us in the west of taking them to a court or the cost of monitoring them. Live by the sword then die by the sword. You reap what you sow. They should be happy to die as martyrs allah will love them and more than likely give them some virgins. Even if they have been murdering and raping the people in the ME.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That wasn't the post I was referring to

And again - I was being sincere

Which is why you got the reaction from me that you did

I was hoping for a real reply

Never mind Slayer - it's not ever going to happen I guess

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I will be honest. I have no sympathy for these supposed kids. Nor do I have any for anybody who takes a "job" thinking it will be all cool and stuff without thinking it through and then whining about it later.

If these "Kids" manage to escape and return back to the UK, then they should be arrested and tried.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I will be honest. I have no sympathy for these supposed kids. Nor do I have any for anybody who takes a "job" thinking it will be all cool and stuff without thinking it through and then whining about it later.

If these "Kids" manage to escape and return back to the UK, then they should be arrested and tried.

Compassion is an interesting thing - it doesn't mean giving people a free pass

I have no doubt that those that are allowed to return are going to face some pretty serious consequences - I'm sure they understand that too

The bottom line is - they learned a very hard lesson in all this. Young people often commit themselves to things they can't really understand - they don't have the life experience yet

It would say more about us as a people to let them come home and face the music, rather than abandon them to their fate with ISIS. There's no need to be cruel. It's another way in - one more real opportunity to change some of this around

We're looking at a hundred year war if we dig in and do nothing but retaliate. If people lose their reason for fighting - everyone wins

They have to get their soldiers from somewhere. If they have nothing to offer - they'll destroy themselves from the inside out

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

The bottom line is - they learned a very hard lesson in all this. Young people often commit themselves to things they can't really understand - they don't have the life experience yet

That is life. My parents explained it to me pretty bluntly when they raised me. Nowadays, some would say that I grew up in a unloving house, but I disagree, my family has always been pragmatic and about common sense.

I learned many a "Life Lesson" from others mistakes and never once thought it couldn't happen to me as well. That view has served me well over the time I've had on this world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join