It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens to kill British jihadis wanting to return home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
While i hold no sympathy for these people, it must be remembered that they are humans who have become disenchanted with the IS cause. If they were to return to their homelands, they could be used as invaluable propaganda tools to dissuade others from joining extremist causes. That is of course, if they aren't chucked in prison for the rest of their lives upon returning (which is most likely to happen).

Perhaps they should have thought all their motives through, before leaving to join IS.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Traitorous punks got what was coming to them. As a matter of fact, here's to hoping that ISIS decides to upload the executions of these losers.

Why are western, damnation-bound infidels expected to show sympathy for these people who have betrayed their home and countrymen? If you lived in the same era that the Middle East is perpetually stuck in, you'd be crying for the blood of these traitors, too.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Break it down for me Slayer - you're a military kinda guy. You tell us all about how our military is without sin. We don't make mistakes

Our kids always enlist for the right reasons. Our soldiers always know what they're getting into

Our government is always upfront. Our intentions are always honorable - our cause just. No reason for regrets when we're always on the side of right. Or - we at least always believe we're fighting for what's right

Does that makes us different from them?

They're being told that Muslims are under attack - that they're fighting to protect their own. It's a lie - but not entirely. It works - does this surprise you?

Kinda sorta seems like something you might understand - if circumstances were different

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

No compassion?

For who?

Don't worry about it badgerprints - this is going to be one of those pound of flesh, bloodlust threads

No room for compassion in here

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I guess its no different from shooting deserters like the west have been in the past.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

No compassion?

For who?

Don't worry about it badgerprints - this is going to be one of those pound of flesh, bloodlust threads

No room for compassion in here

No,
I'd say there's not.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Good?

Save the prison system some money?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Allways important to read the fine print before any venture..know the risk and accept the consequences.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You know what?

Its a bad idea to allow any of them back into the UK if you ask me. Who knows what plans have been set-forth...

They could be wanting sympathy from us (oh, they learnt their lesson, lets invite them back) just so when/if they came back, they would then go ahead with their plans.

NO.... Leave them there, it was their choice to go.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Further more they have become hostages. However, they could be very useful to the intelligence services and that is maybe why ISIS don't want them to leave. They don't want their secrets revealed. So there is a reason to "save" them.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Hmmm....

Some would call this a poor recruiting tactic...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

i will try to see both sides here although i must admit it is hard to say bring them home . The information about isis plans and tactics will surely be useful as would using one or two with missing body parts for the purpose of deterring others . However that being said how do you really know if they have been de-radicalised, I mean really . Compassion . Not a lot was shown by them in the beheading videos . Or any videos for that matter . However in one article i read a while back now it stated a few of these people were there to actually give aid or initially were fighting against Assad .if they were giving aid ,yes a case can be made for bringing them home . However in a majority of cases i would imagine they have committed crimes . Let them face the legal system in the country they have committed them in .If they committed similar crimes in a western country they would surely face court and jail before we would even consider them going back .
Wait we cant let that happen as there would be no compassion shown .

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

well contrary to popular belief, our regular western militaries dont rape and behead men women and children, including infants and publish the videos for all to see........ and conscript said females into the sex trade....

How much critical thinking does it really take to come to the conclusion that, whether youre wanting to belong or not, joining that particular band of people might not have a great ending?

You can try all you want to draw parallels here but you and I both know you arent being intellectually honest.....

So no, no sympathy ......You want to fight like them, you suffer the same fate
edit on 10/27/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/27/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well.... I'm ok with this, if it's true - although it may just be a plant in the media to make the idiotic kids thinking of flying over there think twice.

I get the feeling we're allowing them to fly back over here with open arms when what we should be doing is interrogating them when they get back with any means necessary (or desired).
edit on 27-10-2014 by VelvetSplash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yup, it's a pretty nasty world sometimes.

It's easy to be one to sit back and point out all that's wrong with the world without offering any real solutions, yup, fairly easy to do. You're not the only one though, I do that too sometimes myself, no shame. Let me ask you while you're active under this incarnation, When will we as a species come together and actually attempt to solve some of these issues?

As we all already know the critiquing of US actions and motives goes on here @ ATS [As it should] 24/7 365, critiquing ISIS, it's motives and actions shouldn't be? And, when it does happen it seems it is simply to become yet another soapbox on which to stand and do still more US critiquing?

Fair enough.

You do realize the way it's been playing out in the real world is that ISIS doesnt just have a woody for the US, but also for the EU, Russians, Syrians, Iraqi's, Muslims, Christians etc etc etc [Yes, even for Canadians apparently] and whomever or whatever else it deems or percieves as standing in their way based on their interpretation of the Quran.

Somehow I get the feeling that if the US wasn't around that whomever they deemed as the 'Infidel' would be their target of choice.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
"ISIS threatens to kill British jihadis wanting to return home"

But if true then is this not good news because we are being told that we are all going to be killed by lone wolfs if we let them come back home and that we must surender all our guns to the police state who will protect us all by installing more CCTV's and by spying on our on-line browsing.

Seems to me that our governments keep kicking the bees nest and then passes laws to stop us closing the windows to protect ourselves from stings well the sting is that you are all being forced to pay for your own jail cell and that includes giving guns to ISIS in Syria

Its OK to pay people to kill people in Syria but not when they do the same back home, or so we are told.

I fear the police state a lot more than these FSA/ISIS radicals and i have the brains to remember who is starting these wars in the first place and they are the same people as are peeking thought my letterbox when ever they get a chance to bypass my firewall

Our answer to ISIS is to give more guns to people we were bombing just a few years ago and that includes the so called PKK rebels so you tell me its not a setup.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Our answer to ISIS is to give more guns to people we were bombing just a few years ago and that includes the so called PKK rebels so you tell me its not a setup.

Interesting.

What's your solution?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
SO scum wants to kill scum?

Dont see the problem

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
why would they do this when their sole objective is to recruit and expand their numbers...I call Propaganda BS.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
What's your solution?

Close the borders because we don't have jobs for our own and to stop poking our nose in on the other side of the world and bombing populations to create more freedom fighters/ terrorists or what ever you want to call them.

Our military contractors now have us living in a prison and all in the name of profit and just like Hitler and his clan they need to be removed before taking us to war with Russia or China or Iran or India or lots more and we are all left glowing green in the dark.

We are the agressor, we have a cancer within that needs to be removed and that will involve blood in the removal process.

Tell me why don't i see many birds in the skys, bees on flowers or is it the pesticides we get to eat in our food.
Why are our seas almost empty of fish or could it be radiations and polution from oil
Why have so many people got cancer or is it the GMO's too dangerious to lable in our shops

Now we are to get fracking to poision the water tables and you can talk all you like but it won't stop them so its comes down to fight or be killed as i see it

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join