It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hold the key to Tartarus [Now What?]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

216, 147, 713, 216

whoa there. don't kick that bees nest quite yet little brother. you are a weapon. and the enemy is using you as such. don't rattle that cage yet. not time yet. patience we will speak soon. i know that which you saw. i cannot talk to you about this on site.

now everyone is entitled to their opinions. and i haven't exactly been accused of being sane. i am in my early 30's, married w/ 2 sons and have a very good career as a commodities broker. people around me would never guess what i am truly like. my point being... i may be bat # crazy (which sometimes i think i am) but i will tell you this when the reveal happens it will be time. take it from an old soldier pick your battles wisely and don't impulsively rush in. good things will come.

like i said to dawnstar, i am here now on this site to implore those who "get it" to join with me as equals cuz you are not alone. don't trust these entities. they wish to detonate the bomb that is you to hinder the revolution. do NOT give them that satisfaction. do not be led astray by false promises and sweet words.

you and i have been chatting enough for you to know that i speak truth... all in time.

"The revolution will be televised , tune in to the channel in your mind & soul"

Blamm!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

files.above...

topsecret.com/files/img/bb54414180.jpg
edit on Kpm2014010131pmTue, 28 Oct 2014 15:22:01 -0500 by Kaosstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Yes Sir!!! You and i my friend are a great deal alike. They can't take away who we are. you are like me. We choose to not be bound by fate but to create our own destiny. i applaud you for your statement. yes yes yes

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Annunaki

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

If some guys could stop whining, there would be no need to kick their a## .

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

can't argue with that

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

The process has begun they did not listen to the demands, the announcement of the crimes they committed, the blood they have spilled for prophet. I warned them but none of them listened, not the EU and certainly not America. I guess it's time to pay the price.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Justice for their crimes is not your jurisdiction, your path is elsewhere... meditate on it.

unless you are just looking to be a catalyst?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaosstar

Justice for their crimes is not your jurisdiction, your path is elsewhere... meditate on it.

unless you are just looking to be a catalyst?

Justice is being served... today Lucy showed me what is in store for Europe and the EUR. I wrote to them I called them and warned them to stop, but they did not listen or carry out the conditions that were given.

They will now know her wrath and the justice people deserve will be served. The people will devour them like a pack of starving wolves.

Putin was elected by right and by her law. He will unite most of Europe and Asia, even if they try to destroy Russia the nation will stand and survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join