It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Inconvenient Truth - EL is Father of the Council of Sons and Man's Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Throughout the Old Testament, Yahweh is fighting against Canaanite Ba'al and his Wife, Asterah. As we continue to uncover this story, we find that the Hebrew word Father is AB, or Aleph Bet. Note the two letters in the eye and ear of my avatar. Aleph (Strength / OX) and Bet (House). The mother of Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). She is the cup of mankind, or the breast that feeds us from the material world. Asterah is the symbol for this divine mother, just as ISIS is the feminine symbol of the Egyptian Trinity of the same three persons (Father, Mother, Son). A quote from this PDF: The Discovery of the UGARIT Cuniform Tablets. From these tablets, we get a glimpse of the divine council of God mentioned by Job and in many other places in the Bible. Psalm 83 comes to mind as a prime example: "O Elohim, do not remain silent. Do not turn a deaf ear to me. Do not keep quiet, O El."

"The word ‘il is used over five hundred times in the texts from Ugarit. 18 The most obvious usage of the word is the name of the divine patriarchal god, who was the head of the pantheon. 19 El has a role as the father (‘ab) of the pantheon and of humankind. 20 He is seated before the divine council (El’s family) as its head. 21 He is portrayed as being elderly and bearded and is often called the “ageless one” or “father of years.” 22 He acts as a help to both the lesser gods 23 and mankind. 24 Interestingly, El is also seen as the creator in a Hurrian-Hittite text discovered in Anatolia. 25 El sits on the throne with his consort and wife Athirat, or biblical Asherah, the Progenitress of the Gods.” 26 El’s attributes as a kind father are expressed in the phrase “Kind El, the Compassionate.” Another important epithet associated with El is that of “Bull,” found in almost all mythological or epic texts."

Clearly, there is a struggle between God the Father and his Sons. Enoch mentions this as the related passages of Genesis 6 point out. Jude 1 also relates this story for us. If you have read my many threads, you will know that I found my materials on the Bible, other extended texts of Babeled Mystery and the prime foundation of the Hebrew/Phonecian Paleo-Canaanite letters (Aleph Bet).

Here is a conclusion that can be drawn so far from my search:

All of the religions of the area had a version of a Godly Council based on Father, Mother Son. From all the texts, including those of the Summarians, there were sky Gods that came down and established rule on the Earth. They fought with each other and claimed to be the makers of mankind in their image. No doubt, we are in their image. We mirror their actions.

Yahweh is the Son of God that rebells against the EL in many ways. He does not reflect the highest truth that mankind can strive for. Parallel to this, He fights the Ba'al, or EL of the Phoenicians. Parallel to this, EL is the Aleph Bet (Father) of the Phoenician language that eventually makes it's way into Hebrew and English. Reflected in this, we have the letters of DNA that format the human form into proteins that are formed from links of letters. What are links of letters of Aleph Bet? Words.

John 1

1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was already with God in the beginning. 3 Everything came into existence through him. Not one thing that exists was made without him.

Yahweh then becomes the Son of God on the cross, paying for the blood shed in his name.

In Genesis 9, EL says this:

9 Elohim blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fertile, increase in number, and fill the earth. 2 All the wild animals and all the birds will fear you and be terrified of you. Every creature that crawls on the ground and all the fish in the sea have been put under your control. 3 Everything that lives and moves will be your food. I gave you green plants as food; I now give you everything else.

4 “But you are not to eat meat with blood in it. (Blood is life.) 5 In addition, I will demand your blood for your life. I will demand it from any animal or from any person. I will demand the life of any person who kills another person.

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Who did humans shed the blood of in the first century? Yahweh's blood, or the Son of God. He paid for the blood he shed from humanity. EL required this of his Son.

Here is the question to ask? Have the Gods resolved their fighting? Does Yahweh still divide mankind and send us to war against ourselves in the name of EL? Where are we headed next in the name of the Son of God?

1 Corinthians 15

25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

In the name of the Father (EL), all your brothers and sisters on Earth will face the continued wars of Yahweh. It is decreed and an inconvenient truth that can be found if you look. I do not agree with the council and object. Do unto others as you would do to yourselves. Mankind is tired of fighting your battles.

My final conclusion. Good luck avoiding the wars of the Gods. Destiny awaits you. We will watch it live on ATS and have little help avoiding it. Yahweh created this snake and he will motivate us to do his bidding against it. Define it how you like, we are struggling against powers and principalities and not against each other.

Man has been duped.

By who? Angels. Muhammad (Angel Gave him the word). Allah is EL, or Eloah. ET is Aleph Bet, just as the E of Eloha is an Allah. Allah is Eloah and the same God as EL. Mormons (Angel gave them the words). Aliester Crowley (Anglel). Abraham (Angel). David and Daniel (Angles). Revelation (Angle). Moses (Angel). All of them, angels of the Lord of Hoss, or the one occupying the host and latching on. Cyrus called Yahweh Marduk. Who do we believe? It's impossible to know. Enoch says the Angels are the Grigori. Catholic Liturgy is the chant of the Gregorian. It's all deception as far as I can see.

Babel can be deciphered if you look. What does it tell us? The nations are deceived.

Have I lost faith in God? No. He is still there waiting for us to decipher the deception of the Sons who have fallen. My faith in the true Architect of the universe is still very much in tact. God is Love and Love keeps no records of wrongs. None of us have met him yet. Until we forgive our enemies below, death will reign. Destroying death is the object of our struggle against the Snake.

Death is defeated by overcoming the snake. Who created the snake?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

Until the Son comes to demonstrate his words in the first century, we cannot know how to love our enemies. He will be the example or he will fail in his task to show us love.

We will wait to see the conclusion.
edit on 26-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Nice write up. Many do not realize that the Gnostic tradition speaks of all this very clearly. The word is Jesus Christ but there is much more to him than the Babylonian Catholics would have us believe. The Demiurge explanation is intriguing, not that I firmly believe it. Bottom line? People would do well to understand that the early church fathers Origen, Iraneaus, Turtullian and others all considered the book of Enoch canon and genesis 6 says the same thing as Enoch. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Jude, Jesus himself (speaking of the "unclean mixture" of fallen angels, The Sons of God, and man) and much Old Testament is literally riddled with references to Enoch.

Angels fell, mated with mortal women and produced giant hybrid bloodthirsty offspring that were mostly destroyed by the regional flood of Noah but we're still around to be fought by Joshua and David after him. The book of Joshua lists many Giants, The Phillistines were all giants.

There is much more to history than we have been told. Hell, Phoenician literally means "red haired" and the Irish and European Celtic language and religious traditions along with DNA all point incontrovertably to a proto-Hebrew Phoenician origin. Beltaine is a festival worshipping the Phoenician God baal. "Baal-tines" means fires of baal or bel.

Look to your history, friends....it's all there.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Promise of the Rainbow over that of One Color -- Denying Prejudice and Division by expressing love for all.

In Reply to This Thread

Can we extend this to Israel being the bride (chosen) of Yahweh, but Israel played the harlot? The only way to divorce Israel was death of the Son of God (Yahweh). As we see from Genesis 9, Elohim (Father) requires that the blood be accounted first.

Genesis 9

9 Elohim blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fertile, increase in number, and fill the earth....

...6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

In telling Noah to fertilize the earth with his seed, he is showing the promise of the rainbow, or nations from Noah.

8 Elohim also said to Noah and his sons, 9 “I am going to make my promise[a] to you, your descendants, 10 and every living being that is with you—birds, domestic animals, and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ship—every living thing on earth. 11 I am making my promise to you. Never again will all life be killed by floodwaters. Never again will there be a flood that destroys the earth.”

12 Elohim said, “This is the sign of the promise I am giving to you and every living being that is with you for generations to come. 13 I will put my rainbow in the clouds to be a sign of my promise to the earth.

From here, Yahweh continues to rebel against EL by choosing His bride from among the colors of the rainbow. From this, the one nation then wars against them all. Today, we still have the promise alive (nations). His death on the cross is the blood accounted for the wars of Yahweh on mankind.

Connect the dots and you see a different story emerge. You can't know unless you read it from the Names of God Bible. The bride of Christ includes the Gentiles. Death annulled the first marriage contract in favor of Elohim's promise to mankind. ALL NATIONS!

Yahweh was denied the day of the Lord in favor of God's love for all of us. That promised Day of Vengeance is replaced by loving enemies. We will see if the Son follows through. He must, or his words are denied.

As we know from the story, there is a Ram caught in the thicket. If the body of humanity is the body of the Son, then the son will be spared. Satan is the snake Yahweh created and the very snake he must defeat to save himself and us all from destruction. If not, Elijah has failed.

Malachi 4

5 “I’m going to send you the prophet Elijah before that very terrifying day of Yahweh comes. 6 He will change parents’ attitudes toward their children and children’s attitudes toward their parents. If not, I will come and reclaim my land by destroying you.”

IF NOT means it is yet to be determined. As Yahweh found out, his promise was against himself. Quite the twist of fate for the Son of God as he struggles to be a God above EL. There IS a God above Yahweh. EL rules quietly, behind the scenes. He raises HIS Son.

edit on 26-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GnosticWay

In relation, this post is one of the most important to what you say: Amazing to Know - You are your own Grandpa

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Asherah was the wife of Yahweh no wonder he didn't like Baal! If you think the Jews didn't know you are wrong, as she was worshipped in the temple along side yahweh.

You need to learn about your ancient history and the pantheons that existed prior to the bible accounts and then you will see what a manipulative lot of twiddle religion is. Its amazing that anyone can expect people to take it seriously any more now that the information prior to the biblical account of history was written has come to hand.

If you want to see what Christ really believed and taaught you need to read the Nag Hammadi documents, they were found and the catholic church never got their paws on them prior to translation. Very eye opening.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

What makes you so sure that upon the return he will bother showing us anything or that he has failure writtin anywhere upon his soul? I am very impressed with your accounts but i still see a few avenues left unchecked such as the assumption that we will even be witness to the conclusion. If we are mirrowed from othe realms that shape our path then how do you come to the conclusion that this is the place we will come to know the end. Could it be that the word was written for more than one place?

Who is this truth inconvienent for?
edit on 26-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

top topics

join