It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA hyping up Ebola to get West African Oil?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Maybe the recent upsurge in Ebola cases in Africa is the result of a *Failed* vaccine test.

Maybe the vaccine was intended to protect oil workers over there.

Going from a few hundred cases to over 10,000 is suspicious and reeks of a test gone awry.

I thinks it's obvious.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Gotta love how you ignore the stuff I said.

I'm done wasting my time with you, you have such a narrow mind and refuse to even think outside of your comfort zone. I had been warned by a couple users that you were like this, I just wanted to see it for myself.

Enjoy remaining arrogantly ignorant

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Gotta love how you ignore the stuff I said.

I didn't ignore it. I pointed out that it doesn't have anything to do with the facts of the case.

I had been warned by a couple users that you were like this, I just wanted to see it for myself.
Like what? Preferring to separate facts from fabrication? Never mind, I'm not the topic.
edit on 10/26/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

The oil may not have been the main goal but it is an added bonus. I don't know what the primary goal was but there are some obvious bonuses, some that we probably don't know and don't want to know.

I already said the oil and the vaccines, the other one that could be a potential is if a huge Ebola outbreak hits the U.S close to the Presidential vote, Obama would be able to stay in power for a bit longer. Ebola is also a distraction tool, I wonder if anyone in the states is paying attention the bills being passed right now? Stuff might be getting slipped in with bills that could really screw you guys over. ((Freedoms and Rights being taken away))

Off topic: Did you hear the Out of the Box interview with Shawn Siegel? I suggest checking it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Didn't hear about the interview. I'll look at it when I get a chance.

As for Ebola as a distraction,
Yeah, they take advantage of any distraction.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ebola is also a distraction tool, I wonder if anyone in the states is paying attention the bills being passed right now? Stuff might be getting slipped in with bills that could really screw you guys over. ((Freedoms and Rights being taken away))

Contrary to what the conservative fringe would like, not everyone is terribly concerned about ebola in the US.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join