It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah, Bristol & The Recurrence Of The Eternal Victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

So now, liberals, the media, Democrats, apparently anyone who thinks Palin is a buffoon of almost world historic proportions (which gets you to something like 80% of the country) are all abominable hypocrites for 'laughing' at what is now fairly preposterously portrayed as a violent assault against a woman. If you listen to the police interviews, which occurred just as the brawl had barely ended, all the witnesses beside Bristol said she attacked the homeowner. Indeed, even Bristol's younger sister Willow backed up the these other witnesses' account. She just said Bristol missed with her punches.

I think it kind of goes without saying that if news emerged that Bristol had been assaulted by a boyfriend or spouse or really anyone else, no one would be laughing. Indeed, I'm not sure anyone now is laughing so much as standing back agape and marveling. But advocates who are trying to alter public perceptions about and stiffen penalties against violence against women are, I do not think, saying that female bodies are inviolable in every case if you barge into someone's party and start swinging punches at them. To cite this as an example of the scourge of violence against women is really to make a mockery of it.

Only a Conservative can turn something embarrassing into a poor me and how dare you episode.

So the daughter attacks homeowners and he retaliates. She is trying to use this as a "violence against women act"..

Conservatives routinely accuse liberals of jumping to accusations of racism or sexism with no cause or when other explanations are equally plausible. And sometimes they're right. But it has always been the case that the self same people are the first to scream sexism or racism in cases where it is demonstrably false. Again, if you don't care about the issues in the first place or don't think they're real, it comes naturally.

Typical conservative hypocrisy....don't care, don't want to hear or know about your problems or issues unless of course they can use it to their advantage.

I find all politicians to be scum bags.

I never vote because there no actual liberal politician who believe in what I do..(help others, freedom for all, equality..etc) and just say what needs to be said.

Right wing politicians say and do such disgusting things..and more less do the same as Liberal politicians..talk out of their butts and don't actually believe what they say. What is disturbing though.....is that there are people who agree with the disgusting/disturbing things the right wing politicians say or do..
edit on 26-10-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The Palin controlled opposition plan.

Very convincing as Democrats everywhere are torn between candidates.

Palin family members are sure to get some write-in votes.

This should seal the fate of dozens if not hundreds.

The ballot boxes will be over-flowing in a few days.

Excellent topic.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Since TLC cancelled Honey Boo Boo
www.cnn.com...

there is always room for the Palin circus.

new topics

join